Forum › A Story of Eirin and Keine discussion

Aki
joined May 22, 2014

Aww soo cute, they're a pretty cute couple... Is it possible that Erin can make some elixir so Keine can be immortal too? Because they need to be together forever :B

That's kinda horrific. Maybe something more like the way magicians become immortal by turning into youkai.

I agree - there is no way you'd do that to someone you love. The hourai elixir is probably the worst fate imaginable. But I agree there are many other ways Keine could gain regular immortality (i.e stop aging) and thus live with her for a very long time - that would be cool. And since she is already half youkai she probably has a few hundred years to do so.

Anyway it was great to get a sequel - though I agree with Nez that I'd of liked a lot more kissing!

Hopefully there will be more of it!

Aw, but I mean it in a romantic kinda way, but you're right they all see immortality as a curse, and Erin probably (no, definitely) wouldn't do that to Keine... So if Keine can stop the aging factor in anyway with some juju stuff would be awesome so they all can be together FOREVER lol (damn, it does sound kinda horrific!!).

And yeah I agree more smoochin' less talking!! >_<

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

My favorite pairing is back! Really cute tho <3

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Soooo friggen cute! I have diabetes.

I was disappointed there wasn't at least one smooching scene at all though and when they met up in Keine's youkai form, I was hoping for some more sexual tension, but sadly nothing.

Ah well I enjoyed this a lot. Hoping for a 3rd part!

Dj70iexxcaa8jk1
joined Jan 17, 2017

i betrayed Mokou x Keine :kill me pls:

__minamoto_chikaru_strawberry_panic_drawn_by_takashina_asahi__abe92d9e0ddce264552d5caa2b8929cc
joined May 13, 2018

100+ pages of cuteness. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks, unlike than their smaller companions, Keine and Eirin would get along well. I hope the second part is on here.

last edited at Jul 28, 2018 6:33PM

21bd50a9-fb4d-47b7-a52f-4864e2af91fc
joined May 8, 2015

this is the good shit

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

rereading and its still good as ever

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

I'm confused as to what type of relationship Kaguya and Eirin are in...

joined Jun 1, 2020

This is so delicious amazing work :D

20201103_052815
joined Nov 1, 2020

Really cute but this version of Mokou doesn't really sit well with me. A bit too brash and explosive for someone who's lived a couple centuries it makes her look a bit too childish, though I don't mind that kind of behavior when shes with Kaguya.

Trappista_cheese_original%20(1)
joined Apr 10, 2020

Really cute but this version of Mokou doesn't really sit well with me. A bit too brash and explosive for someone who's lived a couple centuries it makes her look a bit too childish, though I don't mind that kind of behavior when shes with Kaguya.

She's like that with Kaguya since she's tsundere

Edit: So I just re-read it back and yeah, you're right, this time not a tsundere a situation, maybe just anime thing with character screaming top of their lungs to show "comedy"

last edited at Jan 15, 2021 9:22PM

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

Got pulled in by Kaguya x Mokou, flew past over 100 pages for Eirin and Keine, hot damn!! Didn’t know who these characters were prior to reading, but I really like them based on this doujin. Glad this one is so cute and lighthearted. Immortal x mortal relationships always have this inherently sad feeling to them but this one is nice and fluffy

last edited at Jun 17, 2021 5:03AM

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

that was nice

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

Rereading after the most recent upload, I really want the scanlators to do the other sequels to this one on the author's pixiv account.

joined Jun 16, 2021

Hell yeah

joined Apr 8, 2021

Gosh, I wish this author wrote a TeruMoko manga. I’ve been really wanting something of this quality for that pairing. I have no particular interest in Eirin or Keine, let alone shipping them, but this was a captivating read. This was one of the most refreshingly natural romance manga I've ever read. For better or worse, most yuri is full of samey tropes and two-dimensional characters. Relationships often develop in one extreme or the other - either the characters are the densest known material in the universe and take 5000 pages to acknowledge each other, or the relationship building is rushed in an instant because the author just wants to draw the pair being gay together. Which isn't inherently bad, but that being the standard makes me appreciate this all that much more. I'd go so far as to say this feels like real literature, not just a gay nerd comic.

Also, pg 78
What a rascally wabbit

To reply you must either login or sign up.