Forum › Love Live! School Idol Festival

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I have a question, do you think a SR healer give better score than a R with score increase ?

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

I'm going to say I think so because at a glance SR would have more bond points even unidolized and more stats. But I think there's a formula for it on decaf kouhi

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

EN event tiers remain the same. Surprise, surprise.

I'm so mad about this. What a joke. How high do scores need to go before KLab wakes up?

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

EN event tiers remain the same. Surprise, surprise.

I'm so mad about this. What a joke. How high do scores need to go before KLab wakes up?

I know it's only the beginning, but it seems really crazy this round too. I started playing maybe 40ish minutes after the event started and haven't wasted any lp thus far and I'm barely making top 10k. For all the other events, I'm usually near the 4000s with the same level of playing.

KLab just wants to make more money since they know people will spend it :/

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Idk what everyone's saying about Klab. Isnt it just the crazy players raising the bar to high? What does Klab have to do with that?

Anyways lots of character/ ship hate, though I've never payed attention to other pplz ranks before besides my friends.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Well if there's an increase in players, there's an increase in crazy players. It's not really fair to have the cut offs for 300k people as the same for 100k people.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Ahhhhh, true true.

Cat9
joined Dec 30, 2014

But ... mommy!~

Not even worth recording.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Ah~ looks like you're all new to the horrors that is "free-to-play" that's why I'll always stay a casual player.

Ugh not to ruin my image as whimsical person but I'm already sick of all the hate and that's coming from someone who enjoys trolling both sides of an argument for the sake of chaos...*sigh* just like jokes it was funny for a little while but the more you hear it the worse it becomes, SIGH at the other ladder was so funny too...*SIGH*

dandyraion Uploader
Ava_856745608
Girls in Boxes
joined May 7, 2014

NICOaBITCH is just a giant troll, Shima and I know him, lol. He's just rushing for the SR Nico and then will play casually after or something.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

I'm rooting for Jimmy.

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

Alright, the first day of Score Match 4 is over and here are some numbers:

Score Match 4: Nico - 9 days
T1: 17.49k
T2: 9.65k

and previous events for comparison (current - previous)

Score Match 3: Hanayo - 10 days
T1: 13.97k (3.53k)
T2: 7.98k (1.67k)

Score Match 2: Kotori - 9 days
T1: 15.16k (2.33k)
T2: 7.58k (2.07k)

Going to give KLab the benefit of the doubt and say they are using Nico's event to see if Umi's was a fluke or not. I'm probably not gonna go for T1/T2 until Rin or Maki's event. Hoping tiers will be increased by then.

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

When did you start playing the JP version?
The Medley Festival was released at the start of December 2014.

Just before New Year. Is it still going?

No. It ended before Nico's previous event. The one that you were able to play.

I have a question, do you think a SR healer give better score than a R with score increase ?

IMO, SR is still better than that R with Score Increase skill.
Since SR stats is more of a "permanent attribute" than a R Score Skill which goes more by "chance".
In any case, if you prefer to do the math, you can refer here

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

So proud of my Smile team.

last edited at Jan 7, 2015 11:14PM

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

So proud of my Smile team.

It seems Rin dominated your Smile team. :3c

Mine got lots of Kotori on various teams.
And yes. Got some Kotori on all my teams.
σ(^_^;)

Edit:
While playing, Nico suddenly popped out of my home screen. Poked her a couple of times. I guess Nico's a bit of a tease. ( ̄▽ ̄)

last edited at Jan 8, 2015 4:24PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

When playing on score match

GOOD.....................

I discovered later that you can pause by turning the screen off -_-

last edited at Jan 8, 2015 10:44PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

^ Haha, that's totally me x)
That information will be usefull

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

@Rye my life exactly!!!! Except it's usually people talking to me and I'm like cant you see im busy???? Also fun fact: when your playing a scorematch u can change the song if u restart the game in the waiting time before the song begins. Idk what tht does to the ranking tho.

@Akiko lol thts standard for when you max out an SR or UR's bond pts, but still lovely. I'll send pics of the other girls later (tried to before but the images were too big.)

last edited at Jan 9, 2015 8:31AM

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Lol. What I do is just open the notification bar during a game. XD though most of the time, the moment I resume playing, I lose my combo. (−_−;)

The people around me is already quite use to it when I ignore them during the game. XD and just reply to them after the song ended. (⌒▽⌒)

@Ari-chan
@-@ Ain't that just gonna bring you back to "bushimo" screen and wasted LP?

I hate it when a NPC beats you despite of getting FC. (−_−;)

last edited at Jan 9, 2015 9:21AM

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

No,if you do it before the song starts then it doesn't register the LP you used and your good.

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

No,if you do it before the song starts then it doesn't register the LP you used and your good.

Eeeeee? But but but...
Okay, I'll try that with Kotori's event. ( ̄▽ ̄)
So I'll restart the game in the waiting area? Where everyone gathers and starts yapping?

I seem to doubt Maki's response here
When she's the one who did the deed here
(((o(゚▽゚)o)))

Why is there so many AI players now. TT_TT I hate playing with them. They always get better scores despite of getting FC. (−_−;)

On the sidenote, I finally got the SR Nico from the event.
I think my smile team is already dominated by tsunderes. XD

last edited at Jan 9, 2015 10:25AM

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

i feel like i played against nothing but bots this morning and i spent like 3 lovecas so that's a lot of playing :(

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

which mode ? Hard ? Expert ? I never get bot when I play higher than Normal ._.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Probably Expert, though I'm not 100% sure for Kouhai. And the bots suck!!!!
@Akiko I'm soooo jellious of you're smile team, you don't understand!!! T.T here's Umi, Kotori, and Eri. But go from bottoms to top. Any actual japanese speakers correct me if I'm wrong but Eri said: Geez, you're so impatient/ Oh my, doing that I'm at a time this, how B • O • L • D

For everyone here.

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Lol. Kohai I can feel you. I already took some rest playing. Had enough bots this morning.

@trafi
I've been playing expert whole morning. Got nothing but bots. But by this time, already got some players from the West I guess.

@Ari-chan
Lol. I haven't seen the responses of the other members due to the fact that I don't make them my main center. ( ̄▽ ̄)
I guess this game's more on a fan service for male/yuri-goggled audiences.
I wonder how many straight non-yuri-goggled female plays SIF. ( ̄▽ ̄)
Hahaha! That's a nice motivation coming from the simpsons! XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.