Forum › Love Live! School Idol Festival

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

@ari-chan: I've seen that one haha cool! MAAAN I LOVE NAVIGATORS!!! in EX the drums get me so hyped! and the puns on listen to my heart too

@starsaber: don't forget to mess around with the settings as well you may/may not need to adjust timing also you'll probably want the pop-ups off or at least mini. Last but the most important one: before playing PUT THE PHONE ON SILENT OR VIBRATE a call or chat WILL throw you off (if you're playing on a phone anyway) just make sure you keep the game volume on. Give the songs a listen outside the game, it helps a bit that's how I train for events.

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

Good lord I'm now hooked on this. I salute you that can do this on hard and expert!

yeah but i fucking failed easy and normal songs so who's better now? :(

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@ starsaber
It's definitely a fun game. Even my mom had fun with it. :D
And take note, she's not fond of games. (・ω・)
And don't worry. Trust your fingers. XD
When you played certain songs a couple of times, you'll notice where the good, bad, and miss notes hits you. You'll get cautious with that unconsciously. Your fingers will also get familiarized with the songs as well.

@ ari-chan
What the?! ((((;゚Д゚))))))) I can barely do a one-hand FC on hard.

joined Mar 25, 2013

^ and he didn't have one idol with a 'lock' skill, that man is a monster..

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

^ I didn't notice that. Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ
I even rely on those. XD

Yattttttaaaaaa! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
I finally got Kotori!!!
At last! I can finally stop torturing myself with SIF JP still having connection problem with it (−_−;)

last edited at Jan 12, 2015 4:48AM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Good lord I'm now hooked on this. I salute you that can do this on hard and expert!

yeah but i fucking failed easy and normal songs so who's better now? :(

Haha, it does it with me too, the more you get used to expert the more you find easy difficult x)

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

@Akiko I can't even FC an easy with one hand
(´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`) Also, congrats!!!! I'm getting mine sometime today. sorry bout the connection problens :/

@TrafI Soooooooooooo tttrrruuuueee! I feel like normal is the hardest, but playing hard too much just gets painful.

@Rye hahaha yea, tht was my favorite song until Yume no Tobra Ex. I'm starting to think pure songs are the hardest...

@starsaber GO WITH SILENT NOT VIBRATE, it throws my phone off. It glithese and the bye bye to a FC. T.T and getting a call... I lose everything...

Btw, what's the 'lock' skill? I never read the card info but my cardo probably suck too much to have it. And how true is School Live for everyone else?

last edited at Jan 12, 2015 8:32AM

joined Mar 25, 2013

^ This is from one of my SR's

"Appeal: Charming Mermaid
For every 22 notes, there is a 27% chance of turning all goods and greats in the next 4 seconds into perfects. (Level 1)"

Basically gives you a leniency window when you can make some mistakes without breaking your combo.

That skill is only on SR and UR cards I think

Funny thing, on my EN acc my Smile and Cool teams are decent and my Pure is bad and on my JP account it's the opposite.

last edited at Jan 12, 2015 9:14AM

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Lol. Who needs manual counting when you got excel! XD

Me? Addicted? No... Really. I think I need help.

@ ari-chan
Just like what telamon gave as an example. Though I think it's referred to as "fortification" in SIF Wiki.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Huh, I don't think I have it, but I'll have to check.
Also,

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Mawahahahahaa! Got my Kotori card maxed out in one go!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ Don't use Nico-nii as a feeder!!!!
I just have an approximate time after playing I don't use calculators then again I'm still pretty casual.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Regarding lock abilities, from the way telamon put it, it sounds like the official EN version is(taken from one of my URs):

Skill:Love Arrow Shot! Lv 1(Max 8)
Effect: Every 9 seconds, there is a 36% chance that the timing window will ease for 5 seconds

It'd also explain how the hell that ability class completely changed with the relaunch from "the reward is fortified".

@ari-chan:
I don't wake up periodically(last time I laid down for a three hour nap ended not very well), but I've definitely put off going to bed a time or two so that my LP would still be regenerating if I slip in a round before work(ideally two, to keep it building when I go on break).

But I never spend Love Gems to restore my LP, so I never set my goal for events as higher than getting the card that's up for grabs and maybe getting in the top 10K. It'd be nice to idolize an event character, but I'm not made of money and I'd rather save my Love Gems for scouting.

last edited at Jan 13, 2015 1:42AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I can't play if I wake up after 4 hrs I'll not only suck but also get a migraine. The event card is usually my goal but if I can't play for 2-3 days because "reasons" I'll just give up.
I'll give Klab some credit they do give a lot of free stuff and everyone likes free stuff!

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@ ari-chan
Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ There's an app like that?!
Lol. Nico there might be a R card, but hence, you did the same deed with Kotori
I use the R cards to level up their skill.

Though my LP already got sufficient amount to get an 8-hour sleep. ( ̄▽ ̄) I just zero it up before going to bed. Play one game after waking up, do stuffs, and back to the game. Then when I got the time to grind, that's when I do it.

joined Mar 25, 2013

@ari-chan what's that app?

Regarding lock abilities, from the way telamon put it, it sounds like the official EN version is(taken from one of my URs):

Skill:Love Arrow Shot! Lv 1(Max 8)
Effect: Every 9 seconds, there is a 36% chance that the timing window will ease for 5 seconds

It'd also explain how the hell that ability class completely changed with the relaunch from "the reward is fortified".

I took the explanation from the Wiki, the one from the game is this

Skill:Bewitching Mermaid Lv 1(Max 8)
Effect: Every 22 Rhythm Icons, there is a 27% chance that the timing window will ease for 4 seconds.

I was just lazy about typing it out xD It's a SR Eri, the card number is 123

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Its called "LoveLive! LP Notification" by StyleRoot. (I believe its in the Apple store too. Idr, I'm a Samsung user.)

@Rye there's no helping it, I loves me some Nico Ni but I'm always running out of room for cards, everyone on this list incluidng all the R smile cards, is now just a folder to me. We must feed the little birds. (• 8 •)

@Akiko lol same, nice not having to be up every 5 hours (。ŏ﹏ŏ)

@Polycell I've never spend anything but lots and lots of time and heartache on SIF. Not a penny. I get all my LG from events, login bonuses, clearning songs, and clearing stories (the biggest one.)

last edited at Jan 13, 2015 6:57AM

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@ari-chan
This is what only iTunes has to offer. I think I'll just settle with my excel. ( ̄▽ ̄) Likewise, I barely even use it.
And I feel you! I can still remember when i just started playing. Then when there's an event, I had to play it continuously for HOURS. Especially when SIF-JP cut the exp requirement in half. Every level up means another LP bar to drain. (ノ_<)

@ Polycell
I used to do that. I only aim for grabbing the completion SR reward. Then when I tried competing due to my urge of getting idolized Maki cards, I was able to formulate a strategy that's quite efficient in grabbing T2 rank was not able to follow it properly on the previous events though TT_TT things happened outside the game. Usually, it'll only take me around 30 love gems to get T2 rank. Which is lower than the 50 love gems for 10+1 scout. Hence, you'll get an idolized SR for less. disregarding the time, effort, and stress included in obtaining it And yes. Haven't spent a single cent in this game too.

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

literally how can i never have gold in this game

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

^ quite easy. You can just sell all your URs and SRs :3

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

About the rankings: like I said klab is pretty neutral-good about everyone getting a chance but I don't bother cuz theres a lot of crazy ppl pushing harder.

@ari-chan: I was referencing that DJ I was also lazy so didn't post the link.

@kouhai: xD you seriously need an achievement for that just wow, try the boosted gold songs and not feeding for a while just sell every N you get, wait I think the alpaca gives a bunch of $ for selling it.

Speaking of skill lvls when are we getting the yazawas?

last edited at Jan 13, 2015 3:28PM

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@ Rye
It was released around July last year. So probably we'll get it in EN around that month as well.
Likewise, you can just use the current R cards to level up the skills. Just feed your R card with another R card having the same skill and skill level. Attributes does not matter.

Bots are attacking again TT_TT
Can't they just go to sleep?! D:

last edited at Jan 13, 2015 4:07PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

^ It's precisely because they can't sleep and people do that they attack xD From where is your avatar btw?

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

@Rye lol same actually

@Akiko I feel your pain so hard right now, jp version is acting up for me now. </3

Hahahaha I have more goldthan kouhai. X3 Fun fact: < / 3 , >.< , and email are all blocked on the SIF messenger. along side various swear words

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

It's insane how close the rankings are already.

To reply you must either login or sign up.