Forum › Strange Love discussion

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

That's some 4D chess she's playing.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Hmm, I know I've read this before. The question is, is it in an anthology I have or did I just read it elsewhere?

Edit: Or I've just read it here. Thought this was just posted, nope, was posted waaaay earlier in the year haha.

last edited at Nov 19, 2021 10:04PM

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Hmm, I know I've read this before. The question is, is it in an anthology I have or did I just read it elsewhere?

Edit: Or I've just read it here. Thought this was just posted, nope, was posted waaaay earlier in the year haha.

Yeah, this was already here before under the title Weird Love. Wonder why it got reposted?

last edited at Nov 19, 2021 11:32PM

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Yeah, this was already here before under the title Weird Love. Wonder why it got reposted?

I knew I was only a little crazy.

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

As far as I can tell, it's just a slightly different translation, not a separate version from the author. I can't really say which is better without being able to read Japanese, but I think the dialogue in this one feels a bit more natural, maybe a little bit more like how someone might actually talk.

joined Oct 2, 2021

Stalk the stalker.

joined Aug 2, 2018

Hunter becomes the hunted

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

An…it was just an accident. Didn’t notice it hiding on the artist page there…

joined Feb 1, 2021

For something called "Strange Love" I'm noticing a dire lack of B-52s and Peter Sellers.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Forum thread of the old version since it got deleted: https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/17666-weird-love-discussion

__kuroki_tomoko_watashi_ga_motenai_no_wa_dou_kangaetemo_omaera_ga_warui_drawn_by_koma_neko__a89746e3c7c5c963021ed2b43eb5d032
joined Oct 16, 2021

that was actually pretty good

Received_330739178846629
joined Jan 15, 2022

I already suspected that she stalked her stalker but I did not expect to be right, lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.