Thats a lot of crazy facial expressions :o

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

It's heartwarming.

joined Apr 13, 2012

loved the style and now i soooo want more ;_;

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I got confused at first by all the name calling. Is Kasumi her surname? I assumed it was her given name, but then Akane Yae (which one is her surname???) kept calling her Sakura and Nobuko (the girl with side-swept light hair) reaffirmed that her full name was Kasumi Sakura.

So from what I observed:
1. Kasumi Sakura (Yae's childhood friend)
2. Morita Nobuko (Obsessed with Sakura/Keiko's friend)
3. Keiko (short black haired girl/Nobuko's friend)
4. Akane Yae (Sakura's childhood friend)

Also, Sakura is damn gorgeous. I mean the entire art is pretty spectacular, but omfg. /dies

last edited at Jan 3, 2015 6:59PM

joined Dec 5, 2014

No expected this was going been translated, well it's good. I hope they have more with this mangaka, I like her style.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Is it yuri? I mean it's great and all and I really like it, but who's got romantic feelings in this? It seems like the closest is the one who lies about them being friends, everyone else is just friendly with each other.

Shitsurakuen%202
joined May 15, 2011

What are they wearing? Clip-on bows?

last edited at Jan 3, 2015 7:00PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Is it yuri? I mean it's great and all and I really like it, but who's got romantic feelings in this? It seems like the closest is the one who lies about them being friends, everyone else is just friendly with each other.

Well it's from an author who did yuri and published in Hirari so even if it gives more a friends feels, people can take it as yuri I think

Personally, I'm one of those who says if it's published in a yuri magazine then it's yuri as well as if it's published in a shonen, it's a shonen, the same goes for the others

last edited at Jan 3, 2015 7:13PM

Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

I think it's quite difficult to say. For example I have very close relationship with my best friend and I believe we could behave really similar to the main characters and there would be no romantic feelings involved. On the other hand there are really people who would behave this way only towards someone they want romantically. Maybe yuri subtext would be a better tag? :) But it was a nice story and I love the art, it's beautiful. :)

Download
joined Aug 8, 2013

It told a good story and had really good art. And at the end of the day that is all tha-

Aw, who am I kidding? I WANTED STRONGER YURI CONTENT DAMMIT!

Oh well.

joined Jan 30, 2013

Also, Sakura is damn gorgeous. I mean the entire art is pretty spectacular, but omfg. /dies

Agreed.

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

I WANTED STRONGER YURI CONTENT DAMMIT!

Cheers to that. But the art is nice, so I guess my imagination will suffice, m/

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

I think it's quite difficult to say. For example I have very close relationship with my best friend and I believe we could behave really similar to the main characters and there would be no romantic feelings involved. On the other hand there are really people who would behave this way only towards someone they want romantically. Maybe yuri subtext would be a better tag? :) But it was a nice story and I love the art, it's beautiful. :)

Yuri is all about subtlety, or atleast the Hirari/Fluffy ones. There's a fine line between friendship and love when it comes to Girl's Love.

joined Oct 13, 2014

i want a sequel

Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

Yuri is all about subtlety, or atleast the Hirari/Fluffy ones. There's a fine line between friendship and love when it comes to Girl's Love.

Don't get me wrong, I love yuri subtext and I have very strong yuri goggles, I see yuri hints almost everywhere. :D But I still think, there has to be a confession or a kiss, so it could be considered yuri and not just subtext. On the other hand it doesn't really matter so much as long as we enjoy it. :) :)

joined Apr 14, 2013

Cute smiles are very cute

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Don't get me wrong, I love yuri subtext and I have very strong yuri goggles, I see yuri hints almost everywhere. :D But I still think, there has to be a confession or a kiss, so it could be considered yuri and not just subtext. On the other hand it doesn't really matter so much as long as we enjoy it. :) :)

The line between true friendship and true love is so blurry and thin you can stick your hand through it but not be able to see it on the other side if you don't know what to look for. Honestly all it takes is some serious introspection and if you see your close friend as probably the most important person in your life, or that you want to stay by their side for as long as possible, or their joy becomes your greatest desire, et cetera et cetera et cetera, and that fog vanishes instantly.

But you are totally right that it is just arguing analysis and doesn't change what this story does. It's a totally heartwarming story about two relationships. I love the power of Yae in this. She basically does it all herself.

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

This was great. The story and the art are awesome.
Hope to see more from this mangaka in future.

Img_283753346996831
joined Jan 12, 2014

Honestly i rarely see yuri manga that has a nice art in it. I would like to see this author's works more

Love.live!.600.1492198
joined Sep 4, 2014

Nice, but definitely not yuri.

joined Jun 12, 2012

Wait...that's a girl?

joined Dec 7, 2013

Nice, but definitely not yuri.

It was released in a yuri publication by a yuri mangaka, which is why I'm guessing the tag is definitively there :p

But I think it was kinda obvious that Nobuko was obsessed with Kasumi to the point where you could argue it was a crush. And I'm guessing from the cover art being Kasumi and Akane linking arms and how they are at the end that it was intended for them to have some sort of feelings for each other. Kasumi at least seemed like she liked Akane far more than a normal friend.

Or maybe I need to take these goggles off. Idk.

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Impressed by the facial expressions.
Is it a one-shot? -Why so much hurry?
We may have a potential romantic mess here : Keiko being into Nobuko, Nobuko being into Sakura, Sakura being into Yae, Yae being the oblivious chick not even knowing the power of yuri...

joined Apr 12, 2014

This made me cry...

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

What are they wearing? Clip-on bows?

LMFAO. Eyebrows on fleek

To reply you must either login or sign up.