Forum › JS-san to OL-chan discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

welease.wodger posted:

Pedo paradise.

This is at least the second time you've posted something like this. Your comment violates Rule 10:

Tags are meant to inform users so that they may interact with works that appeal to them, and avoid those which do not. If your comment on a given work could be summed up as a comment on the tag itself, please avoid making the comment.

Further comments in this vein will be assumed to have inflammatory intentions, and the comment and you will be removed from the forum. Thank you, take care.

lacaille posted:

wow! gross!

Please see above and consider reading the rules before posting again. Further posts like this will not be tolerated. Thank you.

Liladlyoko posted:

I'm sorry to Say (or not), you people are so freaking weird

Please consider reading the rules before posting again. Further posts like this will not be tolerated. Thank you.

IBloo posted:

This is disgusting

You've been banned. Take care.

271731483_478678657204397_1801763266118199384_n
joined Mar 26, 2021

hey!

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

Well, I have a soft spot for this author, so I'm really interested on where this will go. I hope it can be as "interesting" as Itou Hachi works...

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Thats could been Miyanee, if she didnt meet Hana

last edited at Nov 8, 2021 12:25PM

Nishikino-maki-and-ayase-eri-3-love-live-school-idol-project-37571467-350-197(1)
joined Dec 1, 2018

I love age cap, but its with a little kid, so no ecchi or kisses?

“I fell in love with a grade schooler” Well maam I’m going to need you to fall into a jail cell. And I guess I’ll be her cell mate because I have added this to my list lmao

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

The falling in love itself is neither evil nor criminal, it totally depends on what further actions our Ayase-chan will take, hahaha! \o_o/

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Even the most notorious, the mostly-het Kodomo-no-Jikan* did end with the teacher waiting until the girl with the crush on him was of legal age. And maybe the most famous yuri one Hoshikawa Ginza District 4 had her wait longer than of age -- until she finished college, in fact.

I think only happy sugar life (where the age gap was small) and Majyo to Houki to Kurobuchi Megane didn't wait for the younger one to be of legal age?

Anyway, it's almost always been the trend, and for, I think, at least a decade.

*I say mostly het because Kuro Kagami was a straight-up lesbian at the age of 10 with a huge crush on her female teacher and on Rin.

The most obvious blatent loli where they dont seem to be waiting for her to grow up at all - except for maybe outright sex and has the biggest age gap is 'Onee-san wa Joshi Shougakusei ni Kyoumi ga arimasu'. I wouldnt be suprised if she goes all the way (mostly off camera) - since we have already seen them french kiss and more lol.

This one seems over the top even to me lol with half the stuff in it given the younger than normal loli aged girls.
But any of you complaining about all the 'lets wait 10yr' loli manga series- i assume you know this one right? It's the perfect example of just going for it and be damned lol.

last edited at Nov 8, 2021 3:33PM

joined Aug 16, 2017

The same history, the same mistakes, over and over...
You people haven't learned since Yuzumori-san ? the fact that I have to say it disturbs me but, falling in love with a child is not okay. Maybe I will get banned for saying it but I don't care.
I prefer to die standing than to live knealing down. I can't see this and do nothing anymore

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

You people haven't learned since Yuzumori-san ? the fact that I have to say it disturbs me but, falling in love with a child is not okay. Maybe I will get banned for saying it but I don't care.
I prefer to die standing than to live knealing down. I can't see this and do nothing anymore

LOL.

There's something you don't see every day--a visitation from Joan of Arc, patron saint of Ignoring Story Tags..

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

I assume you must not know this https://dynasty-scans.com/series/onee_san_wa_joshi_shougakusei_ni_kyoumi_ga_arimasu

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

WitheBurning posted:

Sorry, I'm not sure what your point is and this doesn't seem to be the appropriate place for making it. You've been banned for a day. Take care.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Mostly spelling ones it seems.

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

W, good one

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Thank you for the chapter. Also when did you drop the Princess in your credits pages?

I don't think I have! I've always signed my credits as "Daphie", but I refer to "@princess_daphie" as my contact, and it's still there on the page, except at the bottom :)

I too miss the comments section at MangaDex. The good news is that in the most recent MD announcement, their next item of focus is on getting comments and view statistics back up and running again. So hopefully, Soon™.

YES! I was super happy to read that news, and I'm waiting for it, hahaha!

I'm happy to see this voiced, because it's true and should be said. I hate when authors decide to tackle a somewhat taboo subject matter but chicken out and give us the Poundland or Dollar Store version instead. Like, heck, they might as well go full ham right?

I feel this most not with stories involving minors but usually stories involving incest where they make them not blood related. It's literally not going to be considered okay no matter what, so they might as well just run with it.

While I do agree that "not related by blood" get-out-of-trouble card is a bit overused, lol, I wouldn't translate this manga if it was smutty though. I might find myself in a tight spot if it takes a turn towards this, hahaha...

And everyone else who thanked me, I appreciate it always!!! Hope I can pop out chapter 2 soon!

catsfootironclaw
Imagem_2021-10-09_150323
joined Oct 9, 2021

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Nishikino-maki-and-ayase-eri-3-love-live-school-idol-project-37571467-350-197(1)
joined Dec 1, 2018

I assume you must not know this https://dynasty-scans.com/series/onee_san_wa_joshi_shougakusei_ni_kyoumi_ga_arimasu

Ahh i know this. Something like this is perfect for me^^

joined Dec 1, 2018

I don't understand people. You can all read the tags, if you don't like them, why are you reading them? Also, it's not real, in hentai lolis are also rapped by fat older men. Here it's a grown woman, as long as she doesn't do anything, there's nothing wrong with it

joined Oct 10, 2016

Well um... This can go two ways.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

The thing (or part of the thrill) with situations like this, is that it can all go really really bad really fast with one mistake, I wonder how this protagonist will make it out to the end of the story without messing things up...Too much!

"Psst... OL-chan! Take this! It's a roadmap to guide your future steps!"

(Hands her a few volumes of the Minori x Coco series)

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I too miss the comments section at MangaDex. The good news is that in the most recent MD announcement, their next item of focus is on getting comments and view statistics back up and running again. So hopefully, Soon™.

Comments are the number one thing I want back. The only other thing is I wish they would go back to the old tag names rather than trying to come up with a bland English equivalent for everything.

I'm of two minds about the comments thing. On one hand, I did enjoy them and couldn't resist running my mouth in the comments section. On the other hand, time sink. I finish reading a few chapters a lot faster now.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Squickness aside, there is a recurring theme on shows like this: the longing for human contact.
This one in particular shows it more properly than most manga.
Live the live others et up for you, be successful according to the stablished. Wonder if you have actually lived at all.
A sad truth of Japan, and must people actually, but very heavy in Asia in current times.

So, it makes sense that this stories start with an competent Office Worker feeling down on their life and been suddenly lifted up by an estranger. However, I found it a bit sad, how these characters are confounding their need for companionship (not necessarily romantic/sexual) with love and attraction.

A sad mirrors on a reality on the country, specially considering how this genre(?) is getting popular. But still, these shows doesn't seem to center on the squick, but rather on how the OW reconnects with the rest of the world outside of their work environment. So hopefully, these stories can become something more than just a trend.

Good points. Hmmm . . . seems like a very small variant on the appeal of the Manic Pixie Dream Girl (tm)

Yatsude_!
joined Jan 13, 2019

Dear God thanks for reccing this it's everything I've ever wanted...and it's ongoing!! Wow

Img-0803
joined Jun 25, 2021

People here writing essays and academic articles on this work of fiction lmfao, keyboard warriors unite

816lwpeqwgl._ac_uf894,1000_ql80_
joined Sep 22, 2021

seems promising!! waiting for next chapter and see how this turns out

To reply you must either login or sign up.