Forum › Rei Mari no Yoru discussion

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

I really wanna read touhou project yuri but I have know idea how to get into this series.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I really wanna read touhou project yuri but I have know idea how to get into this series.

Beats me. I just looked it up in Touhou wiki so I can figure out all the characters. I read the doujins anyways.

Also Marisa's little dog collar fantasy at the end was the best :D

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

HOLY SHIT more marisa x reimu! yes! OTP is back!

Im just going to imagine that sakuya showed her a book on how to do that..........or did it with remila in front of marisa..........i prefer option 2

last edited at Jul 21, 2014 9:23PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

This mangaka's style is cute, love it.
Sweet read!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

HOLY SHIT more marisa x reimu! yes! OTP is back!

Im just going to imagine that sakuya showed her a book on how to do that..........or did it with remila in front of marisa..........i prefer option 2

Option 3 is Marisa broke through the window while Sakuya was doing it with Remilia.

Obviously the most likely.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I just started reading random doujins and learned the characters as I went. Maybe start with the Canon stuff, then move on to MariAli and Aki Eda's stuff before you get into hardmode material like Yakumi Sarai's work or Jasper Star. For the most part, the characters are pretty easy to understand even if the details shift a little from author to author.

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

I'm not quite sure how this went from Marisa being shy about kissing Reimu to the two of them doing it happily... But I guess the little details don't matter. XD

I myself read up on the different games' storylines on the wiki as well as trying a hand at one or two of them before actually getting into the doujin. After that, you can get always get to know the other characters through doujin or by looking them up.

Option 3 is Marisa broke through the window while Sakuya was doing it with Remilia.

Agreed. ^^

last edited at Jul 21, 2014 11:06PM

joined Nov 11, 2010

Reimu so sultry here: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/rei_mari_no_yoru#8. Stories about these two just stepping over that ambiguous boundary line of friendship are my favourite.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Reimu so sultry here: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/rei_mari_no_yoru#8. Stories about these two just stepping over that ambiguous boundary line of friendship are my favourite.

Ambiguous? pfft about as much as nanoxfate is ambiguous, literally the only thing stopping this being canon is that the other marisa x and reimu x ships would be crushed.
Meanwhile sakuya x remila is basically canon anyway so that's good enough for me

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

Cute.Sweet.Hot~
I am so love this Fantasy art ! I hope to see more~

joined Apr 14, 2013

It was about to become a futanari lol

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

This reminded me of all the touhou stuff I still need to read sigh
Anyway keep the ReimuxMarisa coming!

joined Jul 20, 2011

And they noticed and didn't stop, they kept on while she was watching. To embarrass her.

Images
joined Sep 19, 2015

dang woo more like this!!

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

im not even gonna question how sakuya taught her that

joined Aug 28, 2023

Kinda sad that I've pretty much read all the available Reimari on this site. Still finding more to read on pixiv and danbooru so thankfully I'm not completely out of Reimari content.

Oh and there's a ton of Reimari touhou mmds on youtube too (you do have to understand japanese a bit to watch them tho). Such as this really cute playlist about a scenario in which Reimu and Marisa have kids:
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUC78ElQfNxxyuzTA4-6WcoV8ZdLGQY67&si=vO8hHd5erBYwz_P4

last edited at Oct 18, 2023 6:34AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.