and all of a sudden A-KARIIIIIIIIN! takes on a whole new meaning

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

Berserker so loyal me like it

joined Dec 28, 2014

I would love it if you vould make a K on and Love Live! crossover

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Reached chapter 5 ... Hoy Mother of Grails! This is a masterpiece! I love how it started all random but is getting so serious now, so good I cant believe he took two completely oposite series and can make such a good work !

last edited at Jan 1, 2015 10:57PM

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_sindre__6c45a4d2c1f78b2f7481e43ead082f41-min
joined Dec 2, 2014

That was incredible. Akari and the assassins was surprisingly heartwarming.
Archer warming up to kyouko was adorable too.

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

10/10 would watch anime like seriously the best freaking cross over ever made XD

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Unexpected crossover was surprisingly good.

Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013

At first I'm like, [Alright just gonna read a chapter to see] WOOOOOO, read the whole thing O_O

B-berserker!!!!

last edited at Jan 2, 2015 4:00AM

Ss%20(2013-06-03%20at%2007.40.38)
joined Aug 23, 2014

Saber in a YRYR uniform?

nosebleeds

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

unexpected crossover. amazing crossover.....nothing more to say here. AKARIIN~

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

awwwww, no goodbye party DX but man, love this! one of my fav. crossover now! >_<

joined Apr 15, 2013

Surprisingly enough, that was pretty great.

joined Jul 22, 2014

Surprisingly an crossover that really works!
Love it!

Cat9
joined Dec 30, 2014

FYI this spoileriffic manga is also hilariously funny. I read half of it and then quit because I couldn't take the epic.

I quit most of the manga I start to read so maybe manga's not that great.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

never played fate/x, how is it? there are a lot of spin-off, what the best to try?

joined May 24, 2014

Why is gilgamesh...so nice? He's usually a cold blooded killer and all, and I thought berserker was Hercules and also who's caster? I also thought caster was supposed to be a woman. I have seen the first Fate anime and the unlimited blades movie but I'm lost on these characthers

last edited at Jan 3, 2015 10:38AM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

One of the best crossovers, even better than the NanohaxMadoka one. It's only fault is lack of vanilla Caster...

Why is gilgamesh...so nice? He's usually a cold blooded killer and all, and I thought berserker was Hercules and also who's caster? I also thought caster was supposed to be a woman. I have seen the first Fate anime and the unlimited blades movie but I'm lost on these characthers

This is based on Fate Zero, where the Berserker spirit which was summoned was Lancelot insteado of Hercules. I don't remember who Caster was this time, I think someone related to Joan of Arc. If I remember correctly, there is actually a large pool of heroic spirits from which the wizards can summon a servant, and the role of the servant relates to his legend (for example, there is no legend of Robin Hood grabbing an axe and going against 30 guys in blind rage, so he can't be summoned as a Berserker). My knowledge of the series is kind of limited, so take it with a grain of salt.

Regarding Gil, he seems more similar to his Carnival Phantasm version.

last edited at Jan 3, 2015 3:11PM

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol that was fun...then it got awesome with the plot...very cool ^_^

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

That was quite the journey.

joined May 24, 2014

One of the best crossovers, even better than the NanohaxMadoka one. It's only fault is lack of vanilla Caster...

This is based on Fate Zero, where the Berserker spirit which was summoned was Lancelot insteado of Hercules. I don't remember who Caster was this time, I think someone related to Joan of Arc. If I remember correctly, there is actually a large pool of heroic spirits from which the wizards can summon a servant, and the role of the servant relates to his legend (for example, there is no legend of Robin Hood grabbing an axe and going against 30 guys in blind rage, so he can't be summoned as a Berserker). My knowledge of the series is kind of limited, so take it with a grain of salt.

Regarding Gil, he seems more similar to his Carnival Phantasm version.

ah, so different people can summoned on the caster, saber, lancer and berserker roles. Interesting

althought I wonder what would be Kyoko's reaction to Gilgamesh tearing out Ilya's heart

last edited at Jan 3, 2015 10:25PM

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

ah, so different people can summoned on the caster, saber, lancer and berserker roles. Interesting

althought I wonder what would be Kyoko's reaction to Gilgamesh tearing out Ilya's heart

Well to his defense, the Gilgamesh from Fate/Stay Night was already bathed in the corruption of the holy grail
If you are really interested in the details, look up the TYPE-MOON wiki. It has way too much information to be explained in a single post :D

joined Apr 14, 2013

This was pretty damn cool

last edited at Jan 4, 2015 10:24PM

Kumo2
joined Feb 18, 2014

Aww! It was cute and funny, and then it went full on heartwarming :)

B44ncqnceaazo0d
joined Aug 7, 2014

I haven't watched/read the series of fate/zero... do you guys think i still can read this crossover?

To reply you must either login or sign up.