Forum › Sweet Days with a Boy discussion

17862791_1495602197151021_8222829330647011179_n[1]
joined Jun 22, 2013

What is this generic-looking het series doing on the site? I thought the rule on non-yuri stuff was that it had to be unique

last edited at Oct 11, 2021 10:20PM

2232-2
joined Nov 13, 2017

Would this relationship still stand if the boy was not bishounen? Probably not.

Whatsapp%20image%202019-04-25%20at%2010.16.22%20pm%20(1)
joined Jan 4, 2018

Thank u to whoever upload this but i think it's not the right site to upload het. Nobody would read it here. Not even me

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Its cute so far so I will be waiting , thanks for the work Daphie!!!!

last edited at Oct 11, 2021 10:26PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I forgot to mention, but as far as I'm aware this is not confirmed to be romance in any form. The tag is merely there to warn anyone who wouldn't want to experience that (possible) surprise.

brainrotter posted:

What is this generic-looking het series doing on the site? I thought the rule on non-yuri stuff was that it had to be unique

Hi, there's no "rule" about what we upload on this site.

There is a rule for commenting on uploads, though.

Tags are meant to inform users so that they may interact with works that appeal to them, and avoid those which do not. If your comment on a given work could be summed up as a comment on the tag itself, please avoid making the comment.

Thank you.

Tumblr_pt8g0ejdkp1u02i96o1_500%20(1)
joined Jan 24, 2020

I kinda got agree with the protaganist when she calls herself "pathetic"... like obviously the misogyny she's facing is diagusting and it obviously seems like there is some cognitive dissonance there wwith her desire to be "a strong independant business woman" and her seeming misery in being that, but she seems way too ready as a 30 year old woman to be almost emotionally dependent on a child she just met.

Ec324dcc-cdf2-41b8-a84a-08270b64c8bc
joined Feb 20, 2019

I feel like he already cross a line when he lick her tear off on her cheek 0_0”

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Can anyone point out to me why is this belongs to the Yuri genre? Or the plot in the second chapter will have Yuri material?

I have finished chapter 7 from another site. It is an age-gap manga, and not a single panel of Yuri.
I still do not know why this manga was uploaded here. The manga is definitely a shounen one, despite the MC being a woman.

last edited at Oct 12, 2021 12:33AM

joined May 24, 2014

Can anyone point out to me why is this belongs to the Yuri genre? Or the plot in the second chapter will have Yuri material?

Do you see a Yuri tag anywhere?

joined May 11, 2016

delete this.

Img-thing
joined Jan 19, 2016

thanks for translation and upload

Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020

Why the people is angry for a het story?

Pov_youre_a_triple_mugger
joined Feb 19, 2016

Kind of interesting, hoping it doesn't go down a pedo route

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Because they come to this site to read yuri, that is. However, I haven't read this and instead of hate on it I will just avoid reading it.

joined Oct 2, 2021

Oh nosss, there's a boy in my yurisss, call the FBI, the UN, better call Saul.

Glsp3y3v_400x400
joined Nov 19, 2020

Oh interesting...

I might be in the minority here, but i don't mind the occasional het upload. Anything that makes it to dynasty is almost guarenteed to be unusually good (to make up for the lack of gay, of course) ^^_^^

Untitled
joined Sep 8, 2017

Do you go to a French restaurant to eat Chinese food? Why would a site that hosts yuri manga have het?

Unless this is like the chicken fingers off the kids menu or something

joined Apr 28, 2019

lmffaaaaooooooo!!!

TheLubeTube Uploader
Lesbianfiction!
Me-A Scans
joined Jul 27, 2018

I think we should fight over this again again again again, just really tear into each other
by the end of this at least 3 of us should be forever disgraced from showing our faces in the forums

joined Apr 8, 2021

Do you go to a French restaurant to eat Chinese food?

If you go into a French restaurant and order the one Chinese meal on the menu, which is what you did by clicking on this manga, and then complain about getting the Chinese food you ordered... is it the restaurant's fault or your own?

last edited at Oct 12, 2021 12:05AM

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

If you go into a French restaurant and order the one Chinese meal on the menu, which is what you did by clicking on this manga, and then complain about getting the Chinese food you ordered... is it the restaurant's fault or your own?

It's actually even worse: the restaurant is neither French nor Chinese, it just serves both. If they bothered to read the post from the staffsperson in this exact page, they'd know it.

joined May 24, 2014

It's actually even worse: the restaurant is neither French nor Chinese, it just serves both. If they bothered to read the post from the staffsperson in this exact page, they'd know it.

And obviously iliterate as they can't read tags

joined Feb 1, 2021

Do you go to a French restaurant to eat Chinese food? Why would a site that hosts yuri manga have het?

Unless this is like the chicken fingers off the kids menu or something

What if I told you that I didn't come here for the yuri? I came here because this was the only manga reader site with a decent user interface, no intrusive ads, and almost not-insane comment sections. Developing a fondness for yuri was only a side effect.

last edited at Oct 12, 2021 12:11AM

Untitled
joined Sep 8, 2017

Ok, so maybe that wasn’t the best example, but you know what I mean. This site has a focus on yuri manga, not het or whatever. There’s plenty of other places for het manga. So why have it here?

That’s like going to a forum for My Hero Academia and posting about Naruto. That’s not what people are there to see and talk about. There’s other places for that, so keep the focus on what’s relevant.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Last warning:

Tags are meant to inform users so that they may interact with works that appeal to them, and avoid those which do not. If your comment on a given work could be summed up as a comment on the tag itself, please avoid making the comment. Repeat offenders may be disciplined as necessary.

From here on, anyone further disregarding rules in this thread will be considered a repeat offender. All unnecessary and low quality posts will be removed. Accounts too, as deemed fit. Spare me. Thank you, take care.

To reply you must either login or sign up.