Forum › The Real Her discussion

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

It runs in the family...lol ^^

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

STEP ON ME, MUM-SAMA!

^That's what we'd see in the comments if ch11 were on Pixiv.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Ah yes The real her! that was sweet that family album tho...

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

STEP ON ME, MUM-SAMA!

^That's what we'd see in the comments if ch11 were on Pixiv.

Doesn't have to be on Pixiv.

step on me, mum-sama (who totes look like Yuuka).

Ch11 has by far been the cutest and cuddliest chapter. I was hoping nothing would go wrong, but the last pages... Well, it ended hilariously.

Download
joined Aug 8, 2013

That final page...

Profile_picture_by_revolpe-d7ojz00
joined Apr 1, 2013

It runs in the family ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It runs in the family ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Runs? It practically gallops!

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

I love this series.

AquarianDemocrat
Retry
joined Jan 23, 2012

I just died laughing when I hit the punchline in this chapter. xP

Also, why oh why is Yuri Hime the only yuri magazine that can stay afloat? (Not that I'm complaining about Yuri Hime! I'm just greedy and want more yuri. :P)

Viva Hirari, viva! You fought the good fight. You will be missed.

last edited at Dec 29, 2014 12:18AM

Eraser-for-really-big-mistakes
joined Jul 21, 2013

Wait so is there not gonna be any new chapters then (sad face)

joined Apr 25, 2013

Also, why oh why is Yuri Hime the only yuri magazine that can stay afloat?

One word: Citrus

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Wait so is there not gonna be any new chapters then (sad face)

I checked my copies of Hirari, and there is one more chapter in vol 14. Whether there is or will be any more after that, I have no idea. (For instance, if there's going to be a tank, it might have a bonus chapter.) I only glanced at it and didn't try to read it, but it looks like the sleepover continues. For more, wait for the release.

last edited at Dec 29, 2014 2:46AM

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

It runs in the family...lol ^^

Yea so the parent she takes after, she literally takes after. He mom was HOT and looked a lil like Yuuka.

Funniest part had to be when Moe said Yuuka youre cute too and Yuuka said obviously. lmao

joined Mar 30, 2012

She had PICTURES of her mum n dad like that? real education lolz

joined Aug 19, 2012

Also, why oh why is Yuri Hime the only yuri magazine that can stay afloat? (Not that I'm complaining about Yuri Hime! I'm just greedy and want more yuri. :P)

Well we don't even know if yuri hime is actually profitable...

last edited at Dec 29, 2014 4:34AM

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

"that empress is my mom"... every person want to introduce his own mother with this line,

it seems there were some developments, but this chapter ended tsundere too (probably is better like this)

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

I knew that'd come in any time :p what a family

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Oh goddammit.
Ugh so basically its a necessary evil, we need it to keep the magazine going but at the same time its shit and is getting shitter.

AquarianDemocrat
Retry
joined Jan 23, 2012

Oh, never mind. I DO want to complain about Yuri Hime!

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Hundreds of magazines fold after just a handful of issues. Hundreds more release steadily without ever really changing their formula or content level. Everything Ichijinsha has done suggests Yuri Hime makes at least decent profit for them. Examples: Undergoing re-branding (from Yuri Shimai to Yuri Hime), breaking out into new magazines (S, Wildrose, Petit), upgrading from quarterly issue to bi-monthly, expanding page count (after S merged, and steadily since), etc.

Two words: Yuru Yuri. I'm sure Citrus is doing quite well for itself, but even if you combine that and the other 2nd-tier series YH has (Yuri Danshi), I think you'd be hard-pressed to argue they bring in more revenue than yuri's ultimate cash cow.

last edited at Dec 29, 2014 10:02AM

65752315_p1
joined May 1, 2014

I don't want this to end ;_;

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Two words: Yuru Yuri.

There is Yuru Yuri and then nothing for a long time. Really makes you wonder why Namori does not put her manga into a bigger magazine.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Two words: Yuru Yuri. I'm sure Citrus is doing quite well for itself, but even if you combine that and the other 2nd-tier series YH has (Yuri Danshi), I think you'd be hard-pressed to argue they bring in more revenue than yuri's ultimate cash cow.

I keep forgetting that Yuru Yuri is a yuri manga... Tend to look at it as just comedy since yuri-wise it is sadly not going anywhere =/

(Isn't it getting a movie(or was it OVA?) soon? Dam...)

last edited at Dec 29, 2014 3:37PM

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

So.... did Yuuka ever get to try the sluggifying futon??

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Hundreds of magazines fold after just a handful of issues. Hundreds more release steadily without ever really changing their formula or content level. Everything Ichijinsha has done suggests Yuri Hime makes at least decent profit for them. Examples: Undergoing re-branding (from Yuri Shimai to Yuri Hime), breaking out into new magazines (S, Wildrose, Petit), upgrading from quarterly issue to bi-monthly, expanding page count (after S merged, and steadily since), etc.

I wonder what kind of contract mangakas sign with publishing houses.
When the magazines just disappear because are considered not profitable enough, do they keep the manga's intellectual property rights?
So the mangaka cannot even continue publishing the rest of the story elsewhere?

last edited at Dec 29, 2014 7:08PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.