Forum › Fiercely Twisted Couple discussion

joined Feb 23, 2016

Love/Death: Bitch Edition

We never know if she’s just joking with her though xD causing rumors lol

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

mou shindeiru

joined Jul 4, 2018

LOVE/DEATH 2.0 right down to the quote at the end.

Only difference is that if Akki or Shouko were cheating on one another, there’d be a tremendous loss of life and property.

Property damages were high enough without cheating...

joined Jul 4, 2018

mou shindeiru

NANI!?

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

good thing it's so short. any more detail and explanation would have made this too real for me...

Dq96tyidseq-min%20(6)
joined Apr 29, 2019

lol it's so edgy it made me rofl quite a bit

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

dump her

Cat1
joined Jun 19, 2020

Love/Death: Bitch Edition

70/10

joined May 3, 2014

You know what... I'd be into this sort of relationship interplay if I could physically get jealous. I love it when my SO twists me around her little finger.

Also Kids... in response to all the comments above. Do whatever you like in relationships (with consent when it comes to the sexytimes of course), especially your early ones. It's the only way you learn what your boundaries and standards are.
Some people think 'cheating' is some sort of betrayal of trust. Maybe. But everyone has a different approach to intimacy and the best thing to do is discover your own.

are you perhaps an cheater trying to make pathetyc excuses??? cheating people are cowerd scum and nothing more

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

You know what... I'd be into this sort of relationship interplay if I could physically get jealous. I love it when my SO twists me around her little finger.

Also Kids... in response to all the comments above. Do whatever you like in relationships (with consent when it comes to the sexytimes of course), especially your early ones. It's the only way you learn what your boundaries and standards are.
Some people think 'cheating' is some sort of betrayal of trust. Maybe. But everyone has a different approach to intimacy and the best thing to do is discover your own.

are you perhaps an cheater trying to make pathetyc excuses??? cheating people are cowerd scum and nothing more

Hey now, no kinkshaming or personal attack.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

XadarxBlack posted:

Attacking people and calling them "cowerd scum" is unacceptable. Please read the rules, and be better in the future. Thank you.

Chimera
joined Aug 2, 2023

To portray such a deeply messed-up relationship with so little... I like this.

To reply you must either login or sign up.