Forum › Birthday discussion

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

oh wow it's been like 12 years. good thing senpai's got her happy ending after the rejection. :)

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I think any story with either the Sequel or the Prequel tags should have some kind of link to the related story.

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

I think any story with either the Sequel or the Prequel tags should have some kind of link to the related story.

here's the prequel.

joined Sep 1, 2017

^^ Thanks you two ^^

Edit: I still think it would be a handy idea to have a link. Maybe the Sequel and Prequel tags could lead to the requisite story instead of to the a list of sequels and prequals. That seems more useful for these tags.

last edited at Aug 11, 2021 1:59AM

joined May 29, 2021

“I’m your present”

Incest Folgers commercial intensifies.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Isn't a prequel by definition something that was released later than the work it chronologically precedes in a narrative sense? That is, something does not become a prequel just because it gains a sequel, it just is the original.

That little pet peeve aside, linking connected works together makes a lot of sense and it would indeed be handy to have it somewhere directly on the the page of the manga in question. Usually someone in the comments links it either way though, and it is not too hard to dig through the artist's page most of the time. Just one of those small conveniences.

Tail_nap_by_twokinds-dc7pz78
joined Aug 11, 2016

Why do I feel nostalgic

Screenshot%202022-04-05%20021706
joined Jun 19, 2014

Wow, senpai got closure after getting dunked on so many years ago. Good for her!

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I'm glad the rejected finally got a happy end! Also the afterword was cute

Lastpersimmondrops
Chi3c
joined Apr 22, 2020

Early work from this mangaka? Bring it on!

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

johnb posted:

Oops, I always mean to post the prequel here and then it slips my mind...there's not an easy way of doing what you want technically, but I share your desire for a system like that.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Wow, senpai got closure after getting dunked on so many years ago. Good for her!

I wouldn't feel too bad about it, in-universe this happened on the same day :P

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

cute

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

That casts sensei in a totally different light doesn't it? Nice little sequel- though i liked the origional pair more in sketch.

last edited at Aug 11, 2021 11:12AM

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

The part in Sketch where she just takes the L and goes home is so good I almost don’t like that she just gets a happy ending right away

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

johnb posted:

Oops, I always mean to post the prequel here and then it slips my mind...there's not an easy way of doing what you want technically, but I share your desire for a system like that.

Could you put them in a group, like a two chapter story?

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

ah it's so good to see this author after so long) I just love the plot and art and... ahh <333

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

johnb posted:

They’re in a Group, the collection tropical girls.

joined Sep 1, 2017

johnb posted:

They’re in a Group, the collection tropical girls.

Still there are a lot of one chapter stories there. It would be hard to pick out which story this one is a sequel to.

Edit: For clarity

last edited at Aug 13, 2021 12:36AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.