Forum › The Unsociable and the Sweetheart discussion

joined May 29, 2021

Now it’s time to play the “are they dating already?” game…

joined Jan 3, 2020

Cute but short. Is the source Twitter?

Also, a small voice in the back of my head goes "oh no, hair color stereotypes" whenever a story has a dark-haired tsundere and a light-haired girl with a sociable personality. Probably spurred on by that one person in the MangaDex comments who was relentless about it. (But who didn't seem to realize that in a truly equal world, 50% of stories would still be this way and 50% would be the reverse.)

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Cute but short. Is the source Twitter?

Yes, that's why I put the artist's twitter account in the last page! This series will have 3 chapters total.

last edited at Aug 7, 2021 3:37PM

Images
joined Jun 22, 2021

Dating or nah?

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Too...cute! Body...shutting,,,down....

joined Oct 10, 2016

If Haru is tsundere then I am a supermodel. Unless stuff comes out in next chapters.

EDIT: She's more of a kuu to me.

last edited at Aug 8, 2021 1:56AM

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

Same author of “This Girl Is Too Much” I thought of the same girl, Ryo and Haru.

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Same author of “This Girl Is Too Much” I thought of the same girl, Ryo and Haru.

This artist is clearly playing around with concepts and ideas, sharpening their teeth :) I just thought their art was cool, so I aimed to translate all their current work!

joined Aug 29, 2019

Twintails go!

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

She do be looking good in any hair style

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

This artist is clearly playing around with concepts and ideas, sharpening their teeth :) I just thought their art was cool, so I aimed to translate all their current work!

You really did a great job, Thank you, we can all read these author’s works in English. I hope to read other mangas you translated in the future, please keep it up! ; ))

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Haru is quite handsome lol.

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Not a very good liar I can tell

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

I hope this author’s works will get serialized, they’re both so good and fun to read. Many of us here are wishing this should be a longer comic strip.

E05aff7c1334de03865ce183142c84b52
joined Feb 6, 2014

With evil eyes everybody at least pretty if not beautifull.

De
joined Jun 14, 2021

I'm a sucker for the "girl gets flustered when she moves her girlfriend's bangs out of the way" trope.

joined Oct 10, 2016

I still don't see who is the tsundere in this relationship. Haru is definitely not the one, Mei is just way too cute for this stuff. Will there be a third character? Am I blind?

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

The best part? The author already said why she uses bangs, and that reveal doesn't have any different proportions than the normal face. The bangs actually have an effect that we can see when they were removed.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

BAM!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.