Forum › Hourai Fixed-Point Observation Record discussion

__fujiwara_no_mokou_and_houraisan_kaguya_touhou_drawn_by_ootsuki_wataru__abfa356e1066a80ad94144d78ad40e5f%20-%20copia
joined Sep 22, 2019

God I love this author. I wish more of their work was translated.

Imgonline-com-ua-compresstosize-ydiwshq0rx
joined Jan 5, 2021

Same, his/her artsyle is otherworldly

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

That was... something

Princess_Anime
Illyasvielgay
joined Mar 6, 2021

Fucking love their artstyle and the dynamics are immaculate. The author's brain,,,

joined May 15, 2021

Shouldnt this have the Mokou x Keine tag also?

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

Amazing.

__fujiwara_no_mokou_and_houraisan_kaguya_touhou_drawn_by_ootsuki_wataru__abfa356e1066a80ad94144d78ad40e5f%20-%20copia
joined Sep 22, 2019

Shouldnt this have the Mokou x Keine tag also?

I'm not sure on that one. It sounded like she was more angry about the way they were expresing their relationship (happily mutilating each other and themselves) than anything else. So it's kinda ambiguous and could be argued one way or the other.

Img_20200321_011342
joined Jan 15, 2020

This author seriously awakened something inside me…
I ain’t gonna complain. This is gold.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Hourai Mirror Prank ( Got violent) (Cops called)

joined Oct 5, 2020

heyy look at me. Im a mirror

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

Kaguya a bitch

ParasyticGhoul
Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

this is the best

joined Jun 5, 2018

Keine actually murderd Kaguya here. Took 4 pages I think, of talking to Mokou and ignoring Kaguya.

And spine insertion tag?

last edited at Aug 2, 2021 3:58AM

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

She felt it in her ribs.

And that's just one example of what they get up to.

Hot damn,this was hilarious.

Trappista_cheese_original%20(1)
joined Apr 10, 2020

I got a few questions

First of all, what's with the ending? I don't understand, "she's right" who? Mokou or Keine? And what exactly is?

Second, is the mirror actually a mirror? Mokou state this might be a trick, like what? A magic? I don't remember Tewi knows any magic. (Hope it's just a normal mirror)

And about that Keine and Mokou session, let's just say their relationship is Mother Daughter
while Mokou Kaguya is lover

Also, I hate when Mokou being vulnerable to Kaguya when Kaguya being "pervert", and I think know that's just an act from her, it's just still piss me off of how out of character sometimes, but let's just think she's just act (but I still won't accept this, but I hope Kawacy make a realistic conversation instead of his fantasy)

last edited at Aug 2, 2021 5:29AM

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

First of all, what's with the ending? I don't understand, "she's right" who? Mokou or Keine? And what exactly is?

Mokou's right that the mirror is see-through and weird... The joke is that the characters can see past the screen you're reading on, just some 4th wall breaking

last edited at Aug 2, 2021 4:17PM

Raven%20dialogue%202%20dynasty
joined Jul 23, 2021

Love this artist. Their idea of screwing is pretty funny and they just nail what I like about both MokouKaguya and MokouKeine. This artist checks all my boxes.

Raven%20dialogue%202%20dynasty
joined Jul 23, 2021

Second, is the mirror actually a mirror? Mokou state this might be a trick, like what? A magic? I don't remember Tewi knows any magic. (Hope it's just a normal mirror)

The mirror was a mirror, given by a spy. Their are prose sections from various character's povs after the manga portion about it.

Rsz_1screenshot_2021-08-18_at_11-24-04_the_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_fr%c3%a9d%c3%a9rica_miyamoto_shiki_ichinose_%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc_-_pixiv
joined Apr 25, 2018

The affair of the immortal is complicated...

joined Apr 10, 2020

I could enjoy this but because of that sexy part, it's really turn my interest off, like Kawacy know the mirror used as 4th wall and he showed us they're "playing" in front of mirror which is clearly an exhibitionism fetish since the mirror as 4th wall aka us is looking at them, and I'm really against that fetish.

Bravo Kawayabug, you're really know how to make plot (Totally not a sarcasm)

last edited at Aug 4, 2021 7:07AM

joined Sep 22, 2019

I could enjoy this but because of that sexy part, it's really turn my interest off, like Kawacy know the mirror used as 4th wall and he showed us they're "playing" in front of mirror which is clearly an exhibitionism fetish since the mirror as 4th wall aka us is looking at them, and I'm really against that fetish.

Bravo Kawacy, you're really know how to make plot (Totally not a sarcasm)

I recomend that you read the prose parts, because your conclusions on what is happening are way off.
I mean, Kaguya seems to realize what it's going on with the mirror at the end, but thats after everything has happened.

joined Apr 10, 2020

I recomend that you read the prose parts, because your conclusions on what is happening are way off.
I mean, Kaguya seems to realize what it's going on with the mirror at the end, but thats after everything has happened.

What do you mean "way off"? Isn't it obvious?

Kawacy made the mirror 4th wall breaking, and I'm fine with it but what I'm not fine is, the "playing" part, we, viewers were watching them do their "thing", isn't that obvious enough of exhibitionism thingy for you?

last edited at Aug 3, 2021 5:09PM

Unbenannttz
joined Aug 17, 2016

I got a few questions

And about that Keine and Mokou session, let's just say their relationship is Mother Daughter
while Mokou Kaguya is lover

Also, I hate when Mokou being vulnerable to Kaguya when Kaguya being "pervert", and I think know that's just an act from her, it's just still piss me off of how out of character sometimes, but let's just think she's just act (but I still won't accept this, but I hope Kawacy make a realistic conversation instead of his fantasy)

1) "She's right" refers to Mokou earlier pointing out that the mirror is a device for others to see through. Probably some sort of magical item. (I mean its literally the title) To whom it belongs and why it was gifted to Kaguya is up to guessing.

2) It is in fact a mirror wich also seems to have the properties of an observation device. This is shown by Reisen using it as one at the beginning to fix her hair.

3) This is one is purely based on opinions but I don't think mother daughter or lovers fits for either of those two pairings. Mokou is drawn to Kaguya in a strange way. She obviously hates her yet both share many similarities and a long past together. They also get very physical (though this is mostly used to kill or inflict pain onto each other) I wouldn't even say that Kaguya is that much in love with Mokou. It's more teasing and self pleasure messing with her than anything else. Mokous reactions aren't that weird/confusing either. One can get aroused by someone who they are not in love with and with Kaguya deliberately trying it by teasing her its only a matter of time until she feels somewhat weird. As for Mokou and Keine its completely the opposite. They don't have many similarities and haven't spent nearly as much time together as Mokou and Kaguya but instead of a (mostly onesided) physical satisfaction its mental satisfaction.

Also I don't really understand what you mean by "but I still won't accept this" and the "I hope Kawacy make a realistic conversation instead of his fantasy" like whats even the point than?! It's the authors take on these characters based on his opinion of how they would behave and not yours.

last edited at Aug 4, 2021 2:16AM

joined Jun 24, 2019

Guys read the characters's introduction at the end(just go all the way to the credit). I know it's a fuck ton of word but it help figuring out the story

Also the mirror is a somewhat camera given to Eintei by the moon people(Eirin's students) to watch how they are doing, not us the reader

joined Apr 10, 2020

Guys read the characters's introduction at the end(just go all the way to the credit). I know it's a fuck ton of word but it help figuring out the story

Also the mirror is a somewhat camera given to Eintei by the moon people(Eirin's students) to watch how they are doing, not us the reader

What? Well, that's creepy, then why they(Eirin's students) didn't tell Eirin about that? That's just straight up creepy.

last edited at Aug 4, 2021 7:19AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.