Forum › Hourai Fixed-Point Observation Record discussion

Trappista_cheese_original%20(1)
joined Apr 10, 2020

My two cents: It's not okay to bash other people just because you phrase it politely. You literally didn't even understand the story, going by your first comment, and yet you repeatedly attacked the author and, um, exhibitionists, I guess, even though this story had absolutely nothing to do with exhibitionism (Kaguya didn't know they were being watched until the end). It doesn't matter whether you used profanity, you're just using this thread to soapbox and judge people, for something that isn't even related to the story. And even if it did contain the fetish in question, there is nothing productive about making 10 comments saying how much you hate it. Make a comment saying it's not your cup of tea if you must, but other people are allowed to enjoy and discuss it, which is hard when you derail the thread by saying how the author is wrong and bad over and over and over again.

So. criticisms aren't allow here? What's the point of feedback then?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

ObtainCheese posted:

Sure, everytime me speaking, you all hate it and threat to ban me, but when other speaks? Oh you let them like they're VIP.

What's the matter here? Am I being douchebag? Like what? All I did was saying stuff, a conversation, sure it's pretty heated, but I'm not even being very aggressive to others, not even one slur/profanity I mention.

So. criticisms aren't allow here? What's the point of feedback then?

You don't need to call anyone a slur to come off as aggressive. You don't need to be aggressive to be harmful. You said yourself the conversation was getting repetitive, but it was already repetitive before that. More than half of your posts in this thread are just complaining that the artist made Kaguya a "pervert." The other half were mentioning exhibitionism or fetishes.

You're welcome to critique. You're welcome to complain. You're not welcome to hijack a manga thread to do so. This discourages other people from joining a discussion they'd love to, and makes the thread more about you than the manga.

Thread derailments violate rule 7. Continuing when asked to stop (twice) violates rule 1. You've been banned for 3 days. Next time you want to continue a conversation about moderation, do it in the FAQ thread.

The rules are always available for review, contact info is just above.

%e3%83%80%e3%82%a4%e3%81%95%e3%82%93
joined Apr 5, 2023

This one is awesome, I've read it multiple times and I never get tired of it. I can see why Kawayabug found it harder than expected to draw this one, but it was worth it. I find the idea really cool and it has the ideal amount of Violence

To reply you must either login or sign up.