50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Hopefully one day they can get together, though that's extremely unlikely

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

interesting! idol tragic love story

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

Oh I just realized it's by the author of Killing Me! are they back or what?

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

she finally said it guys yuri marketing is a thing fck i thought all the idols were gay

joined Apr 3, 2021

Oh I just realized it's by the author of Killing Me! are they back or what?

these were posted on pixiv a while ago so i don't think so.
if you were wondering if Killing Me! will ever get continued, banish the thought since it was self-cancelled with no info on it ever coming back

joined Mar 13, 2020

Vtubers b like

i mean not all of them cause Crossick exist but then again they are in a league above others

Yeah crossick really do test the waters of true love between two idols. They look at the line and take a fridging leap across it.

So I'm confused, is crossick for real or not?

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Vtubers b like

Sucks how you’re right actually

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

I thought the art style seemed familiar, it’s the author of “killing me!” !!!! They are alive!!

Last time i checked they were sick or something and had to cancel km, which was very sad ‘cause it was one of the fluffiest yuri out there! I can only dream they’ll finish it.

Although, judging by these two new works, better if they not. They were kinda depressing…

But the art style sure has improved a lot!, specially the faces. I hope they do more stuff, but with more wholesomeness if possible…

joined Jul 20, 2016

Wheres the rest of it??????

20200119_124434
joined Jan 19, 2020

Ah yes this is basically vtuber, jpop, kpop etc...

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

No yuri for you, gyaru chick!

Unless you graduate from uselessness and confess your true feelings. Then... maybe.

Yuri Is Life Yuri is Love Yuri is Pure
5a0a051701927ccbb1b241fa3ba612f8
joined Jul 27, 2018

Vtubers b like

i mean not all of them cause Crossick exist but then again they are in a league above others

Yeah crossick really do test the waters of true love between two idols. They look at the line and take a fridging leap across it.

Crossick is real

提督Artemis
Scool%20zone
joined Jul 5, 2020

This made me remember that one one-shot abobut idols who were actually dating but when they decided to come out everyone just assumed it was yuri fanservice and refused to take them seriously.

But yeah, I'm guilty of shipping vtubers myself, thou then certain someone was really obnoxious with trying to make that part of her appeal and made me actually stop and think about how wierd the whole shipping vtubers thing is.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

This made me remember that one one-shot abobut idols who were actually dating but when they decided to come out everyone just assumed it was yuri fanservice and refused to take them seriously.

But yeah, I'm guilty of shipping vtubers myself, thou then certain someone was really obnoxious with trying to make that part of her appeal and made me actually stop and think about how wierd the whole shipping vtubers thing is.

come on, tell us the name, don't be shy

C0947de7-7a05-45f6-b936-7324bb0fa409
joined May 18, 2019

Hits hard, sometimes have to remind myself that not all idols are gay and they do this for fanservice

Hino1
joined Nov 17, 2018

i love the artstyle! i also loved the short agony i felt while reading it! so nice.

Jaynelleawesome
joined Aug 9, 2017

Vtubers b like

Crossick is very real

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Crossick is real, from what I’ve heard Noel and Flare of Hololive are actually in some kind of relationship IRL.

As far as queer VTubers, I think like 1/2 to 2/3 of VShojo are queer, and I’m pretty sure Kiara is actually a lesbian IRL, thought the whole Takamori thing is a bit.

Adri_VolKatina
10489882_731610843562234_6956319631533867213_n
joined Sep 2, 2014

Wow, is that Ruka and Miku a vocaloid reference? Lol

提督Artemis
Scool%20zone
joined Jul 5, 2020

As far as queer VTubers, I think like 1/2 to 2/3 of VShojo are queer, and I’m pretty sure Kiara is actually a lesbian IRL

Reality can be cruel, my friend.

joined Jun 13, 2021

Man this needs to be a series

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

As far as queer VTubers, I think like 1/2 to 2/3 of VShojo are queer, and I’m pretty sure Kiara is actually a lesbian IRL

What? Kiara is actually heterosexual? Oh my...

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Vtubers b like

Crossick is very real

Thank you very much, all of you guys. I didn't know about Crossick before (I didn't even watch Vtuber) but now I fell in love with Crossick and couldn't stop smiling. I smile so much that my cheeks are really hurt right now (I have been watching Crossick video everyday since I read your comments) and that 3D Crossick.... it made me super happy.

You guys made me curious and try google searching it. I am very thankful. Thank you.

last edited at Jul 6, 2021 1:35AM

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Yes, she's so heterosexual that she made a sim of herself and cali, made them woohoo, and have a baby. Truly tragic

提督Artemis
Scool%20zone
joined Jul 5, 2020

Yes, she's so heterosexual that she made a sim of herself and cali, made them woohoo, and have a baby. Truly tragic

Eh, guess it depends on the point of view in the end.

To reply you must either login or sign up.