Forum › Posts by Jaynelleawesome

Jaynelleawesome
joined Aug 9, 2017

ah yeah its that exactly, thank you so much and ill keep that channel in mind when i want to ask for something like this again :Bowing:

Jaynelleawesome
joined Aug 9, 2017

Guys do you know that yuri one shot that has an age gap of a grandma artist and a 20 something girl ???

Jaynelleawesome
joined Aug 9, 2017

Vtubers b like

i mean not all of them cause Crossick exist but then again they are in a league above others

Yeah crossick really do test the waters of true love between two idols. They look at the line and take a fridging leap across it.

So I'm confused, is crossick for real or not?

Crossick is very real

Jaynelleawesome
joined Aug 9, 2017

Vtubers b like

i mean not all of them cause Crossick exist but then again they are in a league above others

Jaynelleawesome
joined Aug 9, 2017

VTubers….sigh urgh sound like another thing I haven't got into considering how big they are and notable they're getting.
Any recs for a beginner to yuri VTubers?

probably hololive is a great start like pekora or suisei or coco, if you want a vtuber couple that definitely already did it watch crossick

Jaynelleawesome
Please discussion 26 Oct 09:25
joined Aug 9, 2017

The author handled this trope pretty well. Usually for these "she was dead all along!" stories, you can see it coming from a mile away, but I didn't see it coming at all here.

The bathtub drowning is really sad and it reminds me of what happened in Gunjo rip :(.

same as soon as saw that scene i immediately thought of Gunjo and that manga is really good

Jaynelleawesome
joined Aug 9, 2017

Am i the only one who is surprise that he can do vanilla just because of this https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_girl_i_admire