Forum › The VTuber Thread Wherein We Talk about VTubers

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Kiara and Nyanners did a Clubhouse 51 collab!

That was a teetee gold mine. Like holy moly.

last edited at Jun 16, 2021 6:29PM

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

That was wonderfully fun. It'll probably never happen, but it makes me want a collab where Ina bullies Melody with puns and dad jokes.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Calli x IronMouse collab early tomorrow! Only on Mousey's Twitch channel, don't miss it!

EDIT: watch the vod, but bring insulin.

last edited at Jun 19, 2021 3:54PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Tomoe from Crossick is finally getting her 3D model in June 25th
https://twitter.com/SnowOtaku/status/1405845565657829380?s=19

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Gura's birthday stream was adorable. Poor thing's roof kept leaking.
Her first original song is out on the 22nd!
EDIT: apparently it premiers in TWO HOURS. Dunno what time zone shenanigans she's up to, but I'm not complaining.
EDIT 2: it's out, I'm ded. This is gonna be playing on repeat for me for at least a week.

last edited at Jun 21, 2021 6:50AM

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

So Reflect is literally the greatest song of all time.

last edited at Jun 21, 2021 1:42PM

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Suzuhara Lulu announced in her birthday stream that she will be graduating on June 30. That's a back to back graduation sadness for me with Coco on July 1. I wish both of them well for future endeavors especially for Lulu since I don't where to follow her after. I hope it wasn't health related and that I hope she's recovering. That moment when she blacked out during a stream was worrying. Anyway, I'll be over here dealing with the sudden rain in my room.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Yeah, Lulu graduating was a shock. One of Nijisanji's bigger names, suddenly leaving...

In happier news, Coco has a Barney outfit now, and Pikamee continues to lean into knowing English with a collab with Ironmouse

joined Apr 30, 2020

Feels good to have 3D Crossick on Pride month. And topping it off with a princess carry!

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013
Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Everything I wanted to mention is already here, so I'll just say: the final meme review was a holy shit! How did they get away with all this?
Also, Kiara broke her neck? Did she get on a death defying rollercoaster or something? Apparently, she cracked her neck too hard? Silly chikin.

Coco's final(?) HoloGra!

Lulu is doing a huge endurance stream! Playing the new ghost and goblins. She...has been stuck for a long time... I'm going to miss her. Wish her the best.

Nabi and Ayamy (Mel's mum, go watch the Mario party stream id you haven't, it's mostly in English and simple JP) got married! Also, Nabi sensei ships AmeIna to the point she's mad GurAme is more popular lol, Silly Nabi, Ame has 2 hands!

Pomu successfully sang "God knows" 100(1+) times. That was really dumb. Looking forward to the next one!
Lazulight 100k!
Yabai challenge collab soon™
Looks like Finana will be playing with her EN buddies on Monday. It'll be an interesting experience, how they handle keyfabe will probably be what we can expect from any revivals in the future.

And the relevant clip

Been watching this all day ...it's beautiful!

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Lulu is doing a huge endurance stream! Playing the new ghost and goblins. She...has been stuck for a long time... I'm going to miss her. Wish her the best.

She's taking breaks, at least. Not long ones, but

(Mel's mum, go watch the Mario party stream id you haven't, it's mostly in English and simple JP)

This thing.. Fun stream, great comedy ending

Nabi and Ayamy got married! Also, Nabi sensei ships AmeIna to the point she's mad GurAme is more popular lol, Silly Nabi, Ame has 2 hands!

I can find clips of the first thing, but not the second. I did find something about what Nabi-sensei gets up to in her spare time, though

joined Apr 30, 2020

She's taking breaks, at least. Not long ones, but

Just normal art student things. I'm gonna miss her, too.

Pomu successfully sang "God knows" 100(1+) times. That was really dumb. Looking forward to the next one!

Sacrificed sleep for this. WORTH IT. Got really hype at the last stretch. Pomu's got the Big PP energy for still being energetic at the end. And then she got emotional. Bless this tiny elf fairy.

joined Dec 18, 2020

https://i.imgur.com/Scx6QJb.png

Just posting to raise awareness of Tomoshika's Pikamee stalker shrine.

Not pictured: the Pikamee dakimakura in the bed.

last edited at Jun 28, 2021 6:10AM

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

The Hololive Minecraft summer festival was a buffet of tee tee and laughs. TakaMori flirting, InaLamy date, InaNene chuu, InaPol sweetness (damn, Ina, slow down!), everyone babying Gura (including some great interaction with Pekora and Miko). There's just so much that happened and I've barely seen half of it.

joined Apr 30, 2020

Reminder that Finana will be having quite the big collab playing Garry's Mod with Zentreya, Haruka Karibu, Artemis, Bao, C9 Vienna, and Scarra.

joined Dec 18, 2020

https://twitter.com/amanopikamee/status/1409810091369373698

Christ and to think there was a time where I thought "maybe Tomoshika's dropping the gag of having a crush on Pikamee".

joined Apr 30, 2020

Coco's graduation and final stream. Teared up when Towa cried and then Kanata broke down crying... then it rained. heavily. in my own room. KANACOCO!

She even premiered this song immediately after.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

The big Hololive MC collab has so much gold in it that it's kinda hard to get absolutely everything. Not to mention the SubaLuna date later.
Both graduations were very painful, especially Lulu's.
Everyone cried on their streams in HoloJP, Astel cried too, and Towa is taking a week off...BUT YOU CAN HEAR COCO SINGING IN THE BACKGROUND ON SUISEI'S KARAOKE! HOLOHOUSE FOREVER!
Also also! Kiara will organise a Mario kart tournament soon™ with HoloEN and ID!

Also also also! NoeFlare clips have been super sweet this week.

Funniest shit I've seen all day: https://youtu.be/Fc02hctrZFk

Calli's first scream?

Dolphin Pomu https://youtu.be/NtrI7qPsQA0

Elira is so good at singing too! ...and she's a traitor! She's boing boing! Well...she IS technically Utage's sister so....yeah, I should seen the signs.

Sharing a new Vtuber: https://youtu.be/FQqIlYbcI-Q
There's four girls but this is the one I've checked so far, I'll check the other ones soon. They all have cute voices.

This one got a new Vtuber avatar recently and she does IRL streams sometimes as well. She's cute.

I can find clips of the first thing, but not the second.

Twitter. That channel you linked has the twits translated iirc. Ayamy sensei got banned from YT for a couple of hours too. Relevant short

"maybe Tomoshika's dropping the gag of having a crush on Pikamee".

"Gag" heheh. She asked her about it on her latest Duolingo stream lol. Go watch it if you haven't, the ending is 100% worth it.

Almost forgot to share this: https://twitter.com/_omocat/status/1411063753508986886
I'm in love check the artist btw.

last edited at Jul 3, 2021 5:24AM

joined Dec 18, 2020

"maybe Tomoshika's dropping the gag of having a crush on Pikamee".

"Gag" heheh. She asked her about it on her latest Duolingo stream lol. Go watch it if you haven't, the ending is 100% worth it.

Trust me, I've seen it. Also check out todays chit-chat stream, Pikamee's suspicious but chat convinced her that having shrines with photos of your friends is totally normal.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ LOL definitely have to watch that now.

AZKi+Nene+Watame 3D concert! SMOL AZKI AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ahem! Speaking of smol Hololive, Reine said she'll be playing in VR soon. Smol turkey soon confirmed?

Also, almost forgot to mention Deluta will be doing 1-2 public streams a month, apparently. She played RE7 and read superchats afterwards. I'm still a bit iffy about her for making the same mistakes that got her in trouble in the first place but she seemed genuinely happy(?) And that makes me smile. Her l2d is not done yet. Oh and she showed a bit of her... culture too.

last edited at Jul 3, 2021 6:24AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.