Forum › Of Course the Number One Idol in the Universe Nico-nii Would Get Pissed At Someone As Stupid As Maki-chan! discussion

__kawasumi_mai_and_kurata_sayuri_kanon_drawn_by_hiro_dismaless__af8fff43e603564f6b7349639e863a67
Fellowship of Freelancers
joined Oct 11, 2010

And now I ship Tsubasa with Maki.

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

Hmmm, I dunno, wasnt feeling this pairing this time, prob because nico was the bottom this time :p

This time? Is this your first time reading Oshima's doujin?

Thanks a lot as always GiB and Yurism!!
I don't understand the 3 days wait before uploading to Dynasty tho? Why that rule?

Yuri-ism has a 3 day lag time between release and upload here. They have their own reader, so they want people to read it there. A few other groups are similar.

Smallpred
joined Jun 29, 2015

A new Oshima Tomo, awesome! loved this one!

Wizardofwonder
joined Sep 11, 2015

Man, the title is a sentence.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Yup, I had the exact same thought as I was reading this. Not that this was a bad thing, though!

i dunno it some times make it boring i´d be better to mix up a little

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Fucking censorship bones went down 40%

13051743_10209394128839678_5264927321810147707_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

Nikomaki made by Ooshima Tomo >>>>>>>>>>>>>> All
I love it!

joined Oct 17, 2015

I don't get the 'Someone As Stupid As Maki-chan' part in the title... Why is Maki-chan stupid? ¬_¬

The word in the title is チョロすぎ - チョロい (choroi) being something around the lines of "someone that is easy to read". In other words, Nico being like "It's soooo obvious what you were thinking!" in that scene with Tsubasa. ...But the title was long enough already so I picked something that would be more like "You're stupid, you dummy!" to get across the general feel without making it any more awkward than it already was.

tl;dr Maki's stupid because she was looking at girls apart from the great and marvellous number one idol in the universe, Nico-nii! Hmmmph!

edit: please obviously read the above sentence in the same light that you read the title...

All the times I've seen チョロい used when referring to people, I thought it meant "easy to be persuaded/influenced" I see it used when you're expecting to need to do a long hard talk to persuade someone of something but it turns out they easily go for it, which is when they are remarked to be チョロい. チョロい probably means something more like "easy to manipulate," not "easy to understand." See for example http://detail.chiebukuro.yahoo.co.jp/qa/question_detail/q1323801088

last edited at Jun 8, 2016 11:10AM

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Oh god just the title has me excited xD

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

I don't get the 'Someone As Stupid As Maki-chan' part in the title... Why is Maki-chan stupid? ¬_¬

The word in the title is チョロすぎ - チョロい (choroi) being something around the lines of "someone that is easy to read". In other words, Nico being like "It's soooo obvious what you were thinking!" in that scene with Tsubasa. ...But the title was long enough already so I picked something that would be more like "You're stupid, you dummy!" to get across the general feel without making it any more awkward than it already was.

tl;dr Maki's stupid because she was looking at girls apart from the great and marvellous number one idol in the universe, Nico-nii! Hmmmph!

edit: please obviously read the above sentence in the same light that you read the title...

All the times I've seen チョロい used when referring to people, I thought it meant "easy to be persuaded/influenced" I see it used when you're expecting to need to do a long hard talk to persuade someone of something but it turns out they easily go for it, which is when they are remarked to be チョロい. チョロい probably means something more like "easy to manipulate," not "easy to understand." See for example http://detail.chiebukuro.yahoo.co.jp/qa/question_detail/q1323801088

Huh, doing some reading now and I think this might be a better translation, you're right. Thank you very much!

I still would keep the same translation in the title though because it's awkward either way...

0asm1
joined Oct 28, 2013

lel basically Maki is stupid because Nico is jealous XD

I also notice Tomo always made Nico as bottom but Sekihara, Murata, Karuha, Fugace and some other made her as top, it's nice to see them being equally passionate about each other :)))

why do I talk like a proud father here, lol

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

I also notice Tomo always made Nico as bottom but Sekihara, Murata, Karuha, Fugace and some other made her as top, it's nice to see them being equally passionate about each other :)))

why do I talk like a proud father here, lol

And they always complain why Oshima always draw Nico as the bottom, when she does give it fair, Maki doing Nico and vice versa. Did you see that on other artists?? No. Did someone complain?? None! Just cuz Nico is older doesn't mean she cant be bottom. What happened to give and take..? Im upset that Sekihara didn't let Maki top Nico, not even once...

Strawberry chuu
12cd19a7f7cbeaf6c022af7cea5258f81480330920_large
joined Mar 31, 2017

Lmao I'm glad to see that someone took advantage of that blatant nicomaki jealousy scene from the movie for a doujin plot.

actually that did happen in love live but the nico chan waking up part didn't happen

Shirasawa_Phoebe
4d211ec281c29ca001afb1a00a4271e4
joined Apr 6, 2020

for an nsfw.. the title though

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Lolz, it's so funny seeing people say this title is long. We've had plenty of these in more recent worka. This one was just ahead of the curve

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Ya know, I actually thought Nico might be the top for once... then I remembered the author

That thought left the house faster than a father leaving to get millk

To reply you must either login or sign up.