Forum › The Feelings We All Must Endure discussion

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

That's why when you say I love you to a girl who answers "Thank you", you should take the time to think about what's going on really.

Sacchan dialogue with Remi implies that she does love Ruki the problem is that she has a sense of self worth terrible and isn't used to stand on her own. Remi's caught on this and is taking advantage of her.

Frankly, this is feeling like a classic case of NTR where Ruki is trying to be comprehensive while some shady character is messing with Sacchan. And is even worse because Remi's supposed to be the friend of both of them, friends do not pull that shit.

Anime
joined Oct 20, 2014

That picture of them all as kids is too god damn cute.

Soytenly.

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

On Fue: I do think she's depressed, rather than asexual. If she just didn't feel sexual desire on its own, I'd agree that she's asexual, but the fact that she finds everything a chore rather than just sex suggests to me that it's deeper than that.

On the latest chapter: Asuna scouting out the yuri in two kindergarteners? I'm not even surprised.

joined Jul 8, 2013

this series is starting to get kinda stupid...Why the fuck do these girls even bother hanging out with Remi? She's literally trying to sabotage their relationship. And she's kind of a horrible person. I really just don't get it.

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

this series is starting to get kinda stupid...Why the fuck do these girls even bother hanging out with Remi? She's literally trying to sabotage their relationship. And she's kind of a horrible person. I really just don't get it.

My friend still hangs out with a group he doesn't even like. Sometimes, you just think it's not so bad that you'd cut contact with them. Not to mention you're looking at this from a reader's perspective rather than the characters'.

Anime
joined Oct 20, 2014

My friend still hangs out with a group he doesn't even like. Sometimes, you just think it's not so bad that you'd cut contact with them. Not to mention you're looking at this from a reader's perspective rather than the characters'.

My friend too. Do we know the same man?

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Worth noticing that Ruki KNOWS about Remi.

Anyways, if a "friend" were to pull the kind of shit Remi's pulling. I'd kick his ass (if were a man) or I cut all ties with her (if were a woman).

Anime
joined Oct 20, 2014

I'm confused. Ruki and Remi seem like the same person.

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

Ruki is too busy to spend time with Sacchi
Sacchi is having troubles with her self
Ruki notices Sacchi is different, afraid to impose
Remi "comforts" Sacchi, ntr's Ruki
Goes on for a little while
Ruki finds out, relationship crumbles

Hopefully they can repair it, but these yuri authors do love their drama turned up to 11 sometimes.

last edited at Dec 14, 2014 11:56PM

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Yo! Talk about a spoiler. (Even though I've read all the raws) Be considerate.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yo! Talk about a spoiler. (Even though I've read all the raws) Be considerate.

Which is the spoiler (I've been waiting so I can read the whole thing in one go)? That stuff needs to be tagged so I'd appreciate the help.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

What spoilers? Stocxt only resumed the recent events in an easy to understand way. Ruki and Sacchan plot right now is your standard NTR story. I'm a bit baffled that there's nearly no complaints or critics to this chapter considering is pretty much everything Citrus is accused of.

It's only a matter of time before Sacchan does something with Remi and Sacchan blushes around Remi all the time. I'm surprised they haven't had sex already

For anyone who has read the rest of the series do you know if Sacchi and Ruki end up together? You can spoil me as much as you want to tell me.

last edited at Dec 15, 2014 1:04AM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

That's why when you say I love you to a girl who answers "Thank you", you should take the time to think about what's going on really.

At least it wasn't a sole outright "I'm flattered."
But seriously. That should make you think twice.

Sacchan dialogue with Remi implies that she does love Ruki the problem is that she has a sense of self worth terrible and isn't used to stand on her own. Remi's caught on this and is taking advantage of her.

Frankly, this is feeling like a classic case of NTR where Ruki is trying to be comprehensive while some shady character is messing with Sacchan. And is even worse because Remi's supposed to be the friend of both of them, friends do not pull that shit.

(Real quick: I think I have the gist of what NTR means, but can someone actually spell the acronym out for me? Thanks)

Ruki is too busy to spend time with Sacchi
Sacchi is having troubles with her self
Ruki notices Sacchi is different, afraid to impose
Remi "comforts" Sacchi, ntr's Ruki
Goes on for a little while
Ruki finds out, relationship crumbles

Hopefully they can repair it, but these yuri authors do love their drama turned up to 11 sometimes.

It's only a matter of time before Sacchan does something with Remi and Sacchan blushes around Remi all the time. I'm surprised they haven't had sex already

To everyone who literally just pointed out what is about to happen (I haven't read the raws or anything, but I've read enough and watched enough to know where this is going...):

Aghhhh. It irks me to no end how cliche the route is going. But in a way, it's kinda accurate. I'm just sad that Ruki is so afraid of turning into Sacchi's ex that she's actually jeopardizing the relationship by not giving Sacchi what she apparently needs.

Things are so unclear with Ruki and Sacchi. I thought they were dating??? They had sex?? Ruki confessed?? But last page has Ruki going all "who am I to Sacchi that she has to tell me stuff", so I'm thoroughly confused. And pretty irked.

Bayonettamachinekill
joined Apr 8, 2013

Remi should be a shame f herself for being a biatch Sacchan is by far the worse she doesn't even know what she wants bi or what. She doesn't even like Ruki and is starting to feel things for
Remi, this drama and problems I have enough feelings to endure with citrus and now this.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Considering how much of a doormat Sacchan is and how much of a bitch Remi is, I would't be surprised if Remi did something to her (that kiss mark didn't magically show up after all)

(Real quick: I think I have the gist of what NTR means, but can someone actually spell the acronym out for me? Thanks)

Taken from a hentai blog that I frequent:

– NTR (Netorare) : my definition isn’t perfect, but let’s say it means “ugly treason of the partner’s trust”. A woman’s adultery while the husband is killing himself to earn money for his wife is NTR, for instance, whereas the husband happily lending his wife to a group of pervs while he enjoys the show isn’t NTR, this is cuckhold. Simply cheating on one’s boyfriend would be NTR already, if that boyfriend is the candid trusting type begging to have his dreams crushed. OK ?
NTR may lead to “rage hentai”, stories that make you wish you could kick the characters in the face, or, to the contrary, put you in a solid depressive state for a pair of hours. Or leave you unconcerned.
I feel that NTR is the closest to “real” fiction (as ugly as real life, while the rest of hentai puts the real world at bay), and the closest to offering you a good old catharsis.

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

The way Amano Shuninta draws kids is too cute, her next work should should be about cute little preschool kids falling in love

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

What spoilers? Stocxt only resumed the recent events in an easy to understand way. Ruki and Sacchan plot right now is your standard NTR story. I'm a bit baffled that there's nearly no complaints or critics to this chapter considering is pretty much everything Citrus is accused of.

Im not complaining cause unlike citrus i never had any hopes for this manga to begin with.
Plus NTR just means i am never going to enjoy a manga ever if it exists in something.

Considering how much of a doormat Sacchan is and how much of a bitch Remi is, I would't be surprised if Remi did something to her (that kiss mark didn't magically show up after all)

Who leaves kiss marks? Freshman in high school, that's who. Anyway... We don't know if it's a kiss mark or not and Remi even pointed out that she didn't do anything to Sacchi. If she had it would have been rape. Even so I'd consider what Sacchi is doing as cheating as she is finding comfort in another person. It isn't just that either, Sacchi is clearly feelings something for Remi by blushing all the time. Essentially, Remi is providing Sacchi with what she needed from Ruki and Sacchi is the type of girl who only cares about herself. That said Ruki doesn't feel like she has a place to say anything even when she's worried. Their relationship is weird and Ruki should be paying more attention to Sacchi, but even so Sacchi is being pretty terrible to Ruki right now. I really don't like Sacchi anymore

I think my first mistake was thinking that any of the relationships in the story would last. That said, there are only three chapters left so they can't really add much more drama. I should hold out, but this is too much for me now. I'll wait until 14 comes out and see how it is.

Does anyone have a link to the raws? I found one, but it was a year old and the images are broken.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

I'm stil friends with someone I wish to get out of my life

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

This confuses me, if i want someone out of my life i tell them and we cut ties, skirting around the issue does nothing so i do not understand when people do this.

Jpeg_20181005_095801%20(1)
joined Apr 8, 2014

Sorry, Remi is such a bitch ==' She's taking advantage of Sacchan's because of how unstable the girl looks towards her relationship between she and Ruki. The poor girl is clearly showing that she has feelings towards Ruki. Although she's not good at expressing it? xD I can at least see where is this going to =='

Also, before the chapter ended, why Ruki was asking herself such as, what was she to Sacchan? She's unclear about her relationship with her? The previous chapter didn't they have sex? Argggh! Ruki is letting her girl loose xD. I kinda feel frustrated about this T^T. It'd be a matter of time when Sacchan would be tempted to do it with Remi !

last edited at Dec 15, 2014 5:55AM

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

Same here. Their are some friends you can't really cut ties to for mysterious reasons. In my case it's mainly because that friend is the only one who still bothers to contact me after school ended.

Anyway this story seriously starts to pierce my heart with all this cheating/NTR plots floating around left and right. Maybe because it strikes so close to home (something Citrus never managed fyi). Some parts are just so realistic I can't help but relate to it...

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Omg, Meru and Maasa were so cute this chapter. Maasa might be just what Meru needs to help her out with repairing her self-esteem. Whether they get together or not I don't mind. I just hope for their continued friendship. It seems good for the both of them.

And yeah...things aren't looking too good for Ruki/Sacchan. Ruki's paranoia is going to destroy the relationship. It's only a matter of time. Wow though, what if Sacchan ends up with Remia in the end??

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Who leaves kiss marks?

Someone who's partner has really pale and/or sensitive skin? I know I can be very easily marked, for instance.

To reply you must either login or sign up.