Forum › Fragtime discussion

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Sato posted a short post-series bonus comic on Twitter: https://twitter.com/sasasatotototo/status/1290543335505985537

Dear Jesus,
Please give me the power to suddenly be able to read Japanese so I can enjoy these pics.
Love, Beefaroni

Since it's only two pages, I took a stab at translating it.

Text of Tweet:

Moritani-san and Murakami-san now they've dated a few times.

Page 1

Ugh...
I guess Murakami-san isn't here yet...
I came in the matching outfit she got me when went out together the other day, but...
isn't it weird how it shows my legs? It's embarrassing...
Hey, you!

Page 2

Waiting for someone? Got a minute?
Hwah!?
Eh!? W-who's this...?
I knew it, Murakami-san's matching...
[aside] Awawa
Hey.
That girl's cute, isn't she?
But I'm not letting you have her.
Murakami-san!
Hey there, honey!
[aside] I got in the way...

Note: Bottom panel of page 1 looks like a flashback, but I have no idea if Sato ever drew that episode.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Just watched the OVA for the first time. It was too short, but I thought it was cute. Far more faithful in both tone and content than the Kase-san OVA was, so I left more or less satisfied. There's a little bluray extra on MangaDex, we should get that here. Sato has also been posting even more small drabbles of new content on Twitter and Pixiv than previously mentioned. Guess I should get on that sometime?

last edited at Jan 1, 2021 5:08PM

36002568_1838354376215521_8722944858664206336_n
joined Jan 21, 2019

Just watched the OVA for the first time. It was too short, but I thought it was cute. Far more faithful in both tone and content than the Kase-san OVA was, so I left more or less satisfied. There's a little bluray extra on MangaDex, we should get that here. Sato has also been posting even more small drabbles of new content on Twitter and Pixiv than previously mentioned. Guess I should get on that sometime?

please do! they look so cute ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ゙

36002568_1838354376215521_8722944858664206336_n
joined Jan 21, 2019

This truly was a beautiful story <3

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Sato posted a short post-series bonus comic on Twitter: https://twitter.com/sasasatotototo/status/1290543335505985537

Dear Jesus,
Please give me the power to suddenly be able to read Japanese so I can enjoy these pics.
Love, Beefaroni

Since it's only two pages, I took a stab at translating it.

Text of Tweet:

Moritani-san and Murakami-san now they've dated a few times.

Page 1

Ugh...
I guess Murakami-san isn't here yet...
I came in the matching outfit she got me when went out together the other day, but...
isn't it weird how it shows my legs? It's embarrassing...
Hey, you!

Page 2

Waiting for someone? Got a minute?
Hwah!?
Eh!? W-who's this...?
I knew it, Murakami-san's matching...
[aside] Awawa
Hey.
That girl's cute, isn't she?
But I'm not letting you have her.
Murakami-san!
Hey there, honey!
[aside] I got in the way...

Note: Bottom panel of page 1 looks like a flashback, but I have no idea if Sato ever drew that episode.

I know I'm three months too late, but thank you! It was pretty cute!

E1f7694b-042f-443d-a5cb-df7de61c8a40
joined Dec 29, 2013

I finally finished reading this! Nice!

Enanano
joined Oct 16, 2020

Nice story and I am glad the confession at the end was pretty straightforward

Image_2022-10-30_015926894
joined Jun 3, 2021

people overthink way too much reading this. if it bothers you to the point where its ruined because you let it get to you instead of maybe focusing on the plotline instead of tiny insignificant flaws to a story this short, go read something simpler? i’m just quite sick of seeing people nitpick on a tiny detail and scratching the series altogether because of something that isn’t even relevant to the main plot.
thank you for uploading

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

ozzy posted:

people overthink way too much reading this. if it bothers you to the point where its ruined because you let it get to you instead of maybe focusing on the plotline instead of tiny insignificant flaws to a story this short, go read something simpler? i’m just quite sick of seeing people nitpick on a tiny detail and scratching the series altogether because of something that isn’t even relevant to the main plot.

I'm sorry, but what are you talking about exactly?

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

Glad to see these two again.

joined May 24, 2014

I just some JAV with the exact same idea than fragtime, only well ... And yeah, It was lesbian smut.

Image_2022-10-30_015926894
joined Jun 3, 2021

ozzy posted:

I'm sorry, but what are you talking about exactly?

just really irked me the other day reading through comments that talked about how illogical the time stopping mechanism (or power) is in the story. i get that it might bother some when they find out little insignificant details that contradict other points regarding the time stopping, but to drop the entire series just because its that bothersome? and then comment on the series like others should feel the exact same way you do. maybe these comments wont bother others, but it does me. you do you tho

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Adorable. ^_^

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

missed these two

joined Jun 3, 2014

cute <3

I just some JAV with the exact same idea than fragtime, only well ... And yeah, It was lesbian smut.

you can't just say that without the sauce

last edited at Jul 14, 2021 12:20PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

More fragtime is always sweet! This update also reminded me to watch the OVA. Totally forgot about it when it first came out even though I was looking forward to it. I think they did the best they could given they only had 1 hour, but was pretty sad how they handled the climatic moments. It was way too rushed to have much impact and I thought it made the characters actions and intentions feel more ambiguous since there wasn't much build up. It was a very pretty ova though.

I hope some of the other shorts get translated too! I just read the bluray extra and aghhhh I'm dying from cuteness

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Chikaon posted:

I hope some of the other shorts get translated too!

I was going to translate them, but I guess now that someone translated one, they'll probably translate rest as well.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

babe wake up new fragtime just dropped

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

So pure.~

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

the movie made me tear up, good shit.

Me
joined May 21, 2017

i just cried and threw up

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Ahh I’d forgotten about this one. One of my first Yuri mangas to get into. I honestly loved it and I’ll be sure to keep it on my favorites from now on!

Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

I greatly enjoyed reading this, wish I'd found this sooner. It was so good.

4825dbbf-266a-42cd-a88b-34a30c1f7471
joined Apr 16, 2021

i can’t believe i took so long to pick this up but it has already become a favourite of mine! this is like, my absolute favourite yuri dynamic, the shy, desperate, clingy unpopular girl and the popular pretty girl who takes an interest in her for some reason. a bit generic but when it’s done well it’s great, and i love how this dealt with their conflicting personalities while also exemplifying their similarities. i really love the chill and introspective vibes and the frozen time felt so cozy and is also a great plot device too (and them kissing in front of everyone while time is stopped is so exiting, its adorable) the ending sequence was great too and felt like a satisfying and complete finish to everything (also seeing haruka blush like that and finally being honest with herself was so cute).

To reply you must either login or sign up.