Forum › Mistress and Maid Couple discussion

Princess_Anime
Illyasvielgay
joined Mar 6, 2021

LETS FUCKING GET IT!!!!! YES!!! i fucking love this

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

I see that Zanka really loves the maid/mistress dynamic... I'm not complaining though since I also love it.

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

It shall be called cute from now on

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Is this the forth, or fifth twitter series, with a mistress and maid romance?

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Mostly the same creator of each mini series. I also follow the creator on Twitter and the Maid/Mistress dynamic is very much their regular jam, as someone else said I'm definitely not complaining. If people like such a dynamic this artist is someone to follow, if people don't then they're better off avoiding the artist.

Screenshot_726
joined Dec 2, 2017

I love you, Zanka!

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Reading these short-chapter series you get more scanlators ads than actual pages :p

joined Sep 1, 2017

Mostly the same creator of each mini series. I also follow the creator on Twitter and the Maid/Mistress dynamic is very much their regular jam, as someone else said I'm definitely not complaining. If people like such a dynamic this artist is someone to follow, if people don't then they're better off avoiding the artist.

But it's pretty much just the same story over and over again though. Right? It would be like, if the person who made Die Hard made another Die Hard exactly the same, but this time John McClane was a cat guy, and another where he was a loli goth vampire.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

It would be like, if the person who made Die Hard made another Die Hard exactly the same, but this time John McClane was a cat guy, and another where he was a loli goth vampire.

So exactly like Hollywood actually works.

joined Sep 27, 2017

But it's pretty much just the same story over and over again though. Right? It would be like, if the person who made Die Hard made another Die Hard exactly the same, but this time John McClane was a cat guy, and another where he was a loli goth vampire.

And? Is there a problem? I'd personally watch John McClane as a cat guy, and another where he's a loli goth vampire. Those sound hilariously amazing to me. There's a lot of action movies that are incredibly similar, hell we're on a manga website that focuses on romance, and romance are often incredibly similar just with minor variations like you're mentioning.

This author is making what they like, people are free to consume it if they also like it or they're free to ignore the author if they don't. Nobody is being forced to read their works. So far I've personally enjoyed all of their works, and I don't see that changing any time soon. I know exactly what to expect from this author, and they deliver every time.

last edited at Jun 1, 2021 2:47AM

joined Sep 1, 2017

And? Is there a problem? I'd personally watch John McClane as a cat guy, and another where he's a loli goth vampire. Those sound hilariously amazing to me. There's a lot of action movies that are incredibly similar, hell we're on a manga website that focuses on romance, and romance are often incredibly similar just with minor variations like you're mentioning.

This author is making what they like, people are free to consume it if they also like it or they're free to ignore the author if they don't. Nobody is being forced to their works. So far I've enjoyed all of their works, and I don't see that changing any time soon. I know exactly what to expect from this author, and they deliver every time.

Okay John McClane as a cat guy would be cool, or better yet a cat woman. I'll pass on the loli goth vampire McClane, though.

joined Sep 27, 2017

This author is making what they like, people are free to consume it if they also like it or they're free to ignore the author if they don't. Nobody is being forced to their works. So far I've enjoyed all of their works, and I don't see that changing any time soon. I know exactly what to expect from this author, and they deliver every time.

Okay John McClane as a cat guy would be cool, or better yet a cat woman. I'll pass on the loli goth vampire McClane, though.

Haha well I rest my case then.

joined Sep 1, 2017

I challenge any manga artist that see this post. Please draw a Die Hard manga with a cat woman Version of John McClane.

joined Sep 27, 2017

I challenge any manga artist that see this post. Please draw a Die Hard manga with a cat woman Version of John McClane.

Tatsubon is the first mangaka I could see doing this.

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

FUCK YEAH MORE MAID GIRLS

joined Aug 29, 2019

Oh Zanka, always using the same basic elements. And always delivering the HNNNNGGGG.

joined Mar 2, 2021

(*´-`)

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

Oh a new Zanka work? I'm in!!

joined Oct 9, 2011

chapters are in the wrong order

joined Jan 14, 2020

Chapters also don't connect to each other with next chapter links.

last edited at Jun 2, 2021 1:47PM

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

i know i'm retarded but did they fck plss tell me they fck? also just notice that this is the same guy who made the other maid and mistress yuri manga lol no wonder the artstyle was so familiar

To reply you must either login or sign up.