Forum › Aya's Shop discussion

joined Mar 20, 2021

Are the pages out of order or is the story just terribly confusing

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Are the pages out of order or is the story just terribly confusing

"Terribly confusing" is an understatement. I love the art style, and the story and characters have an excellent premise, especially for something NSFW. But the writing is sloppy to the point of illegibility.

There could be any number of reasons why it's this bad, but it may get better later.

30_magikarp
joined Feb 21, 2021

There's so much text

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

I almost feel bad for the translators having tackle all this text. But the story is interesting and looking forward to more

joined Sep 6, 2018

Weird. I’ll pass on this one.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

This is weird and kind of uncomfortable, but I think I like it. Interested in where it goes. Looks like it might be setting up for a 'customer of the day' type of story.

DoctorStrangelove
System-shock-shodan-featured
joined Mar 22, 2018

I know we all understand that manga is going to just be kind of awful about shit sometimes and mishandle stuff that parallels real-life traumatic shit with zero sensitivity whatsoever (especially sex assault), but idk, i think it’s too much to say that rape victims climax and really enjoy it deep down or some shit. Like I’ve never been raped thank god but I’m pretty sure it don’t work that way. And if it’s just the rapist running his mouth and spouting his delusions (that victims enjoy it) then I wish the author was more explicit that that was the case.

LilLegalLoli94
joined Sep 25, 2018

I really don't understand. I mean, I do understand the premise but there's nothing there. It's all telling not showing and it's so bizarre that I feel like something is missing

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

So this is basically just an Omegaverse type of story...

Very strange and uncomfortable.

Yuri and futa in the same place first time i see that

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

That was a lot of of words.

last edited at Jun 1, 2021 1:46AM

Screenshot_726
joined Dec 2, 2017

Literal walls of text and also Futa...

No, thanks.

joined Sep 1, 2017

Yuri and futa in the same place first time i see that

I'm not sure where the futa was.

ThatSuccubusGirl
joined Jul 8, 2018

If you had trouble figuring out what was going on then you should try actually reading it is incredibly obvious.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

If you had trouble figuring out what was going on then you should try actually reading it is incredibly obvious.

"Try actually reading it".

Yeah...good luck with that. The writing was often largely all over the place.

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

Page 1 to page 2 and I was thinking how could that kid grow up and look so different lmao. Only halfway into the story did I realize that it wasn't the same person. This is some wacky shit both in terms of plot and execution (seriously, I'm getting whiplash from the jumping back and forth), and I have so much respect for the TLs for even attempting this project.

joined Sep 1, 2017

Okay do me a solid then. Give an idea where to look. outside of the shopkeep saying something that implied the demonkind girl was getting a hard-on, I saw nothing stating overtly that she was futa.

17fc5f58-a1a6-4fda-9386-99deb9efe203
joined Mar 24, 2020

Cant tell if this is confusing or if im just too used to being spoonfed information but the art is cool so im hooked anyways

joined Apr 17, 2020

Not typically my cup of tea, but... this was unexpectedly magnificent. looking forward to where this is going.

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

Okay do me a solid then. Give an idea where to look. outside of the shopkeep saying something that implied the demonkind girl was getting a hard-on, I saw nothing stating overtly that she was futa.

I'm pretty sure that's a dong on page 15 bottom right, but I really had to look for it and didn't notice it anywhere else

joined Oct 16, 2016

No, thanks.
Same, it wouldn't be better if she was raped by guys either.
I kinda bet the demon girl also has a penis so I kinda don't understand the usage of a yuri tag here if whole content of this is an omegaverse play where girls are fucked by futanari girls.

joined Sep 1, 2017

I'm pretty sure that's a dong on page 15 bottom right, but I really had to look for it and didn't notice it anywhere else

Nope, sorry. I'm not seeing a dong. I will say that position does suggest she has one though.

joined Sep 1, 2017

No, thanks.
Same, it wouldn't be better if she was raped by guys either.
I kinda bet the demon girl also has a penis so I kinda don't understand the usage of a yuri tag here if whole content of this is an omegaverse play where girls are fucked by futanari girls.

I also feel that omegaverse isn't yuri, with the possible exception of a two female bata, or a two female omega pairing.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

All these texts reminds me of HunterxHunter. Might as well make a novel instead.

I'm just going to say that it's a bad story because the first time i spoke badly about a futa story, i humiliated, so i better keep quiet i just don't want to get in trouble again

To reply you must either login or sign up.