Forum › Stretch discussion

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Wow. Shou really spiced it up this chapter. Those pigtails and that hold. Hahahahaha. I guess what you guys said is really coming true. Shou's running out of stretches! And I didn't even think that was possible...

last edited at Dec 10, 2014 4:20PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

This is not stretching.

Son, i am disappoint.

Rsz_1rsz_lilylove
joined Jun 5, 2014

Keiko is right. Ran is friggin adorable.

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Masterfully done. It's really impressive how Shou is able to depict the light-hearted interactions so common previously while managing to show that their relationship has unmistakeably changed. And it's nice to see that Keiko is behaving in a way that implies an acknowledgement of Ran's feelings rather than seeming like nothing happened, which I was half-expecting. But man, Ran isn't trying to hide her feelings at all any more, is she? XD
And that hand-holding! A yuri end is in sight~

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

were almost there. I can feel the yuri coming

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Nooooooooooo, the cake ! ; ;

Anime
joined Oct 20, 2014

I finally read the whole chapter. Why are they heading home immediately after play wrestling?

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

When Keiko and Ran were playing around in the snow and having the time of their life, it was a "normal" couple who patronized them.

Freaking Shou.

Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

These translations are impressively quick...

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

When Keiko and Ran were playing around in the snow and having the time of their life, it was a "normal" couple who patronized them.

Actually, the translation makes them come off as being worse than they seem to be; the original dialogue has the girl replying with 'it's embarrassing, silly', so it feels more like Ran and Keiko are just doing what other couples wish they could do.

And lol only a kiss... Going a bit fast for something which wasn't even confirmed yuri, don't you think? Though of course that would make a great Christmas present! ^^

last edited at Dec 10, 2014 4:50PM

Anime
joined Oct 20, 2014

Higashiyama Shou you!!!... You genius...

Stop echoing my thoughts.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I finally read the whole chapter. Why are they heading home immediately after play wrestling?

To play more wrestling in private?

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Pantie's flash all over the place, but they're still not kissing?

Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

Pantie's flash all over the place, but they're still not kissing?

For all we know, they could be kissing in more private and intimate conditions. They just met each other after work and Keiko's not too thrilled with Ran's outfit.

Anime
joined Oct 20, 2014

What?

Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

What?

Where they won't be hindered by public perception... as well as perhaps the weight of clothing.

Anime
joined Oct 20, 2014

Where they won't be hindered by public perception... as well as perhaps the weight of clothing.

It seems like they're getting somewhere. I don't know if they really are.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

The transition from subtext to yuri was subtle but well done, i approve, i fucking love this manga

joined Oct 6, 2014

I wonder if this is going to be an implied relationship where we never really get to see the kissing/physical/whatevs just the day-to-day relationship a la Haruka & Michiru (BSSM).

joined Apr 9, 2014

gooodddd wjwkkekskd ;;

Tumblr_inline_nhe8a3uf1f1qd2lvk
joined Aug 15, 2014

When I read the 'scissor' part, I mentally fell off my chair!!! XDD But no matter what you say, to me they look like dating already!!! Now all that's left is for Shou sensei to drive the 'yuri' path and not make a U turn..

IT ISN'T EVEN SUBTLE ANYMORE!!!

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Actually, the translation makes them come off as being worse than they seem to be; the original dialogue has the girl replying with 'it's embarrassing, silly', so it feels more like Ran and Keiko are just doing what other couples wish they could do.

Ahh. That makes sense.

Still, it amounts to the same. The "non-normal" couple being more honest and open than the "normal" one.

A358eac338e2ef5b47aafda9b595bf39
joined Feb 8, 2013

What a sweet couple.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Ugh... I somehow have a really bad feeling about it now... I understand why Ran would want to be the mediator between Keiko and her mum, but she really plays with fire here, in my opinion. Keiko isn't even resolved about her relationship with Ran yet. So pressing Keiko with two relationships at the same time - this might really turn out painful to read... Ran should stabilize her relationship with senpai first, and only afterwards try to deal with Keiko's mum. I mean we should see the couple kiss, and we should see Keiko being physically aroused by that. Up till now she was clearly happy mentally to have Ran by her side, but being comfortable of being next to each other, even physically, doesn't mean the desire for sex. And no, that boobplay on the Christmas party was not enough of a proof!

The panties service starts getting really annoying if it's clearly only done for the readers. It should be the service for Keiko in the first hand! Yet Ran is such a cutie, HNNNG... and a gothic lolita cosplay with pigtails... oh my... Ah Keiko, Keiko! How could you not kiss her lying so defencelessly in the snow? How could you not hug her tightly when she felt cold? Keiko's really... really ultrashy and embarrassed about Ran... So just a handhold for now... Agh, I really-really hope that it's just my cold that makes me pessimistic and a bit depressive today. I really secretly hoped for a kiss this chapter, to be honest. Even if another side's asleep, even if on a cheek or in the forehead... But apparently I'm asking for too much.

And no more stretches! Hope it's not a foreshadowing of a broken relationship...

last edited at Dec 10, 2014 6:21PM

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

These two are so gay...I love it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.