Forum › Puella Magi Madoka Magica discussion

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I... uhh... so after having watched the series and Rebellion earlier this week, I took several days of pause (and looking at fanart hehe), but now I want to re-watch a scene from Rebellion that keeps playing through my head. Unfortunately, my phone is... uhhh... Let's just say it's having "health problems" right now? And I forgot which site I used to watch Rebellion (due to inability of pay, I only watch free streaming sites). So... if anyone knows such a site where I can watch Rebellion (sub or dub), it'd be greatly appreciated.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Did you just seriously repost your comment after all the off-topic spam you made was deleted?

joined Oct 22, 2018

Did you just seriously repost your comment after all the off-topic spam you made was deleted?

Who do you think deleted that spam? One of the mods? No! It was me!

EDIT:
Also, answering the question I gave is no longer necessary. I only wanted to find the movie again to rewatch a specific scene from it, but I found a YouTube video of that scene, so help is no longer necessary. Thanks anyways.

last edited at Nov 9, 2019 5:47PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I found them some time ago and felt like sharing.
https://youtu.be/d-FcS0EEnYY
https://youtu.be/B5cnT0r3Fa0

joined Oct 22, 2018

Hey, guess who cried his eyes out to episode 9 while re-watching this whole mess

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Kinda hard to tell if they really want to tell that story or it's just a cash-grab. Probably both.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Rebellion’s ending is perfect but I’m interested in what they come up with. If they ruin Rebellion’s ending we can just pretend it doesn’t exist.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

A short teaser trailer for the announcement https://youtu.be/gAR0CMwEfes

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I really did not want a sequel. Hope they deliver, if only somewhat.

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

Here's hoping this ends up injecting some life in the fandom outside of Japan. Magia Record was not doing a great job in that regard, what with the whole NA fiasco and all.
As for the movie itself, people are still debating whether Rebellion was a mistake or a masterpiece... This time won't be any different.

joined Jan 6, 2017

Rebellion’s ending is perfect but I’m interested in what they come up with. If they ruin Rebellion’s ending we can just pretend it doesn’t exist.

I wouldn't call Rebellion's ending "perfect", it left a lot unanswered; but yeah, there is a chance they ruin it which I'm very nervous about.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

DY4Y posted:

I wouldn't call Rebellion's ending "perfect", it left a lot unanswered; but yeah, there is a chance they ruin it which I'm very nervous about.

For me, one way to ruin it (besides het lol) would be to mix it with the events of Magia Record ... they left a bad taste.

But what I wanted was the true battle of walpurgis night

To reply you must either login or sign up.