Forum › Arknights!

joined Jul 26, 2016

So I did another 10 pulls for qt hors and got, uh, Aosta, a Platinum dupe and a... Ceobe dupe? ò_Ô

Can't exactly complain but fo' real, go home RNG you're drunk.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Lmao yes xD

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016
joined Jul 26, 2016

Here's a Whislash x Nearl image

Just a concerned aunt making sure her niece's breastplate fits properly, I see nothing off here... o3o

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Upcoming JP livestream on April 21, 8 pm JST. Chapter 8 HYPE and Forget Me Not banner. I really hope I get Mudrock.

Speaking of Mudrock, Folinic x Mudrock is a thing I never knew I needed in my life. Relevant fanfic too.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

myrrhmidon posted:

Upcoming JP livestream on April 21, 8 pm JST. Chapter 8 HYPE and Forget Me Not banner. I really hope I get Mudrock.

I only care about Rosmontis. So episode 8 is confirmed next or we still don't know?

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

E2d some more 4*s since I haven't gotten any new 6*s in so long. #notsaltybtw

All enemies are absolutely pathetic against my mvp, Utage. I seriously hope she doesn't get power creep'd later because she's the freaking best OP I have.

joined Apr 30, 2020

I only care about Rosmontis. So episode 8 is confirmed next or we still don't know?

It should be chapter 8. It will be Golden Week soon in JP so the stream is well timed for that. I'm just remembering last year when they had a stream to announce Twilight of Wolumonde when everyone was expecting Darknights + Chapter 7 announcements. Really, it's highly unlikely to be anything else at this point.

All enemies are absolutely pathetic against my mvp, Utage. I seriously hope she doesn't get power creep'd later because she's the freaking best OP I have.

Would it be rude of me to say that technically Surtr powercreeps Utage? Both being helidrop Arts dealing Guards...

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

myrrhmidon posted:

It should be chapter 8. It will be Golden Week soon in JP so the stream is well timed for that.

But she's also half year anniversary operator and Nian dropped in June, so I was expecting her around that time. But it's true we run out of events to stall with unless they start throwing reruns.

joined Apr 30, 2020

myrrhmidon posted:

It should be chapter 8. It will be Golden Week soon in JP so the stream is well timed for that.

But she's also half year anniversary operator and Nian dropped in June, so I was expecting her around that time. But it's true we run out of events to stall with unless they start throwing reruns.

Also have to consider that Nian rerun banner is likely to be June which means Dusk will be the limited banner that comes after. Mudrock/Rosmontis, Ch 8 and all the new mats there has to come earlier. And yeah it's unlikely they'll have a stream just to announce reruns. I think only Code of Brawl rerun and Darknights rerun are the ones they can use to delay if ever which won't be enough.

Gotta be ready. I'm not sure I can get to 300 rolls for the guaranteed since I had to use that to get Weedy last time. I really hope I won't have to do that for Mudrock...

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

myrrhmidon posted:

Also have to consider that Nian rerun banner is likely to be June which means Dusk will be the limited banner that comes after.

Wait, June? Isn't Nian's rerun banner and Dusk's banner on new year?

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I'm not sure why I keep playing this game. Lately my motivation to keep playing has been decreasing to only logging in and doing the minimum before logging out again. That and I'm trying to balance between this game, FGO, Genshin, and a Switch game without neglecting my personal life...

joined Apr 30, 2020

myrrhmidon posted:

Also have to consider that Nian rerun banner is likely to be June which means Dusk will be the limited banner that comes after.

Wait, June? Isn't Nian's rerun banner and Dusk's banner on new year?

It was Chinese New Year for CN, but for EN, Nian banner arrived on late July last year for "half anniv". See here. Thus, we can expect Nian rerun around the same time this year and Dusk afterwards or Nian rerun earlier in June while Dusk will be in July.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Would it be rude of me to say that technically Surtr powercreeps Utage? Both being helidrop Arts dealing Guards...

Staaapphh. Surtr is not a duelist anyway, she's a volcano...oh... T_T

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Spambot stuff

Nah, not a spambot. Nothing to see here!

Mod edit: Removed spambot link.

last edited at Apr 16, 2021 1:55PM by Alice Cheshire

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Beefaroni posted:

Nah, not a spambot. Nothing to see here!

Please don't quote spambots. Just post in the faq thread reporting them.

joined Apr 30, 2020

Thank you for removing the spam. Also, @Beefaroni please edit your post to remove the spambot's link.

Anyway, Arknights stuff. From another forum, I saw this video by a lesbian couple talking about lesbians in Arknights. Very nice and I do appreciate the brief moment of Lancet being top tier waifu tho sadly, no talk about Eunectes x Lancet but they did talk about the relationships of classic Arknights pairings. Some personal comments: HoshiChen is very popular but well, not my ship and I personally interpret the events of Chapter 7 as their break-up and Ch'en going for my preferred incest pairing. Also glad to see more people seeing W as the Theresa-obsessed lesbian that she is. But maybe the future won't be as tragic, Theresa does have an heir

Also, for the Kal'tsit event in CN right now, obviously spoiler warning, here is first part of a translation in the subreddit. Alternatively, a full summary with yuri goggles on is also on twitter. Kal'tsit x Folinic's mom?! and Kal just exuding top lesbian energy she got another girl, Heidi, to fall for her. The story also shows Kal is such a badass.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Also glad to see more people seeing W as the Theresa-obsessed lesbian that she is. But maybe the future won't be as tragic, Theresa does have an heir

Amiya x W has such great angst potential and I am here for it

Also, for the Kal'tsit event in CN right now, obviously spoiler warning, here is first part of a translation in the subreddit. Alternatively, a full summary with yuri goggles on is also on twitter. Kal'tsit x Folinic's mom?! and Kal just exuding top lesbian energy she got another girl, Heidi, to fall for her. The story also shows Kal is such a badass.

MILF x MILF is such a big brained ship. Does Kal'tsit count as a MILF? I'm counting her as one, anyways.

Also, Leizi fans rejoice - she got a small buff in that update, as her electric bounce range increased and had its damage reduction reduced from 25% to 20% (ie when she hits one enemy and her electricity bounces to another one, it does 80% damage instead of 75%). It's really not much, but considering how rare direct buffs like these are I'll take it.

last edited at Apr 15, 2021 2:41PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

AK trolling me again. I didn't get top tag in 4 months so I got it today. With senior tag. And summon tag. Summon isn't really a issue since i just maxed out Mayer few days ago (entirely from recruitment, with 2 summon tags being crossed out and when I run crowd control tag solo twice, I always got her, girl really loves me), but it's still a shame cos no free yellow certs. Also isn't that weird that I got like 4-5 top tags already and I'm pretty sure it's just my second senior tag?

Since I got Top, Senior, Summon, Shift and DP-recovery, only guarantee is Siege that I already have and never use, so I just went for random operator. Got Skadi which I'm totally cool with cos from operators available in recruitment, I didn't only have her yet, SilverDaddy and Nightingale. Personally I wanted Nightingale the most, cos of her usefulness.

last edited at Apr 15, 2021 6:24PM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

1 roll and I got a Chiave spook. :(

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

myrrhmidon posted:

Thank you for removing the spam. Also, @Beefaroni please edit your post to remove the spambot's link.

Haha, oops. This is what I get for moderating shortly after getting up. I intended to edit that out of Beefaroni's post and managed to only edit it out of my quote instead.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Ok, beat all the EX stages and challenges except for last one. Had to reinvent my strategy thanks to tile ban. What I tried didn't seem to work so far, but I run out of plans so I'll try again tomorrow.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

What could the secrets of the Nearl family be? Read this article to find out.

Edit: Today I got a Support + Medic + Healing tag and got a Warfarin dupe. I was hoping for Ptilopsis but at least I got a 5* unit.

last edited at Apr 18, 2021 3:06PM

joined Apr 30, 2020

Sharing some art: NSFW Skadi x Specter sex, wholesome Vulcan x Ceobe, Blue Poison x Glaucus, Amiya and W, and Amiya x W

While I'm at it, here are two music videos dedicated to Theresa x W: Her Mirage by Project Mons and this one from bilibili uploaded in Youtube

last edited at Apr 18, 2021 3:33PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

I'm kinda late noticing this but for a hors aunt Zofia sure has sharp-looking (and prominently drawn) teeth...

To reply you must either login or sign up.