Forum › Arknights!

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Sakura Cartelet posted:

I need more Chip Catalysts

Yea. Chip Catalysts are pure evil. I'm clamjammed by them and Dual Chips so hard.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Rewinding Breeze animated PV

Also since mangadex is down, I'd like to share this recently translated chapter of the official anthology, which can also be read here via proxy. Just some slice of life in Rhodes Island that just has the right moments of fluff and melancholy.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

myrrhmidon posted:

Also since mangadex is down, I'd like to share this recently translated chapter of the official anthology, which can also be read here via proxy. Just some slice of life in Rhodes Island that just has the right moments of fluff and melancholy.

Nice, though it kinda made Ethan look like a asshole.

joined Apr 30, 2020

Nice, though it kinda made Ethan look like a asshole.

Well, he is former Reunion. I suppose old habits die hard. He did do a nice thing for Midnight and he seems to be good friends with Manticore.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Finally got around to finishing all of the extra episode 6 levels and 7-18! RIP Patriot. That last fight against him (and the fight against Frostnova in H6-4) were really hard and took me several tries. True to canon, Amiya helped a lot against Patriot so I'm glad I E2'ed her.

Vulcan trying to cook for Ceobe
Rare Hoshiguma x Saria
Kinda angsty Amiya x W
More angsty Amiya x W (with [a follow-up])(https://twitter.com/screamsinham/status/1371902409279111168)
Surtr x all the medics
Liskarm "punishing" Franka (very NSFW)

last edited at Mar 22, 2021 4:47PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Finally E2'd my Ch'en. Working on mastering her S2 rn.

I didn't farm 4-8 for grindstone in ages, so decided to redo my old auto and see how many operators I need to do it now. It feels really strange that before I needed entire team, but now I managed to beat it with 3 and half operators. E2s/Masteries and experience really makes a difference.

Norainhere posted:

Finally got around to finishing all of the extra episode 6 levels and 7-18! RIP Patriot. That last fight against him (and the fight against Frostnova in H6-4) were really hard and took me several tries.

Gj! I still didn't beat H6-4. I just hate freeze. I cheesed FN in 6-16 with Apple Pie, so I don't have a lot of practice with dealing with her normally. When I tried H6-4 few times, didn't even figure out a good setup for normal mobs yet and then we got CC etc. so didn't really return to trying it yet.

Vulcan trying to cook for Ceobe

This was funny xD but also feels bad x3

last edited at Mar 23, 2021 4:58PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Liskarm "punishing" Franka (very NSFW)

Gotta love that "welp" face when Lisk brings out the sparks... who are we kidding, Franka's totally into that kinda play anyway o3o

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Best of luck to everyone rolling for Surtur because I know that wasting a 10 roll on the Suzuran banner means I won't be getting her.

I M3d Hellagur S3, working on S2. Yes, Utage is lvl 69 S2 M3 now.

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

Huh. So idk what the heck is going on but I've been getting the rate up 6 stars in like, under 30 pulls for the past few banners and it's low-key scaring me.

Got Surtr in literally 16 pulls. Guess I'm saving the rest of my resources for the Mudrock banner since that was incredibly painless. No April but she's not exactly high priority in my eyes so I'll abstain.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I wouldn't mind Surt, but also she isn't must have for me. I was much more interested in April, since she's a fast-rede sniper, so combination of my 2 favorite elements + pseudo-invisibility is great as well. But of course, the guarantee 5 star (which was last) was Istina that would be great if not for the fact, I didn't use her in ages. At least got 2 copies of Arene (from 6 4 stars i dropped in total, so as usually 4 stars are the hardest to get). So overall got the 1 operator I cared about the least. At least it was withing my expectations, as I expected nothing stare

last edited at Mar 25, 2021 1:35PM

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

No Maki clone on this banner or any 6* for that fact. I wonder if W ate my luck or something.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Beat all the event stages and all challenges outside of last one. Now that I got a lot of E2s, Masteries and more experience, beating maps is so much easier. Last one is still pretty darn hard. I liked my clear of FA-5 CM, so decided to record it.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Maki clone

Thanks now I can't unsee it. That Time I Was Reincarnated As A Demonic Swordswoman starring Nishikino Maki?

Man these doujins are getting wild...

joined Apr 30, 2020

Congrats to everyone who got Surtr. As for the stages, yeah easy enough for long time players but I can imagine new players having a hard time. Double Pompeii was quite the challenge. The hardest one for me. BTW, anyone got any strats for FA-8 that uses less than 10 ops? I kinda want to setup a trust farm team.

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

Oh hey, Hypergryph made a site for all their music so you can listen to all of the OSTs and EPs they made. Monster Siren also looks like it's supposed to be lore accurate so that's cool. Even the contact information says #Middle of Nowhere, Terra.

joined Mar 5, 2016

i didn't have a lot of resources this time exactly but figured i might as well drop the few rolls i did have and got surtr on my third one

she's kind of an ass, little ol' sooty. certainly not assistant material

joined Apr 30, 2020

Finally read the stories. First thing, I do wish they implement the alternate faces outside story scenes. Would be nice to see some dynamic reactions with the characters set as secretaries. Anyway, some thoughts:

Re Surtr's: I've read comments how she's unlikable and wow, they were right. I know she's got baggage but she didn't need to be such a downer and not following orders like that. The part with the buried city was interesting tho.

Re Arene's: I ship Arene x Adnachiel now. The craftsmen mentioned seems interesting too especially Gunject. I kinda wonder what his story is about. There are also implications about life in Laterano and how it's not exactly pleasant. Personally, I am reminded of the US' Bible belt.

Re Elysium's: Purestream x Absinthe is my new hotness. I do hope her appearance here means she'll be obtainable somehow. And some Thorns x Elysium back and forth. I do enjoy seeing ships sail even for a bit. The talk about Iberia tho. It sure does suck to know the Inquisition is a thing in Terra, as if the world wasn't bad enough. I did roll my eyes when Purestream brought up Yen aka Not!China as a place that accepts all races.

Re Mudrock's: Started off depressing as fuck. I'm getting this implication that the only reason Leithanien nobles allow Infected in is so that they could use them as a supply for their experiments. Also what? Witch King?! Anyway, Mudrock is a good girl who did nothing wrong. Hopefully, Logos gets an appearance soon and playable.

Re April's: Ansel's story is too relatable. I also like how it's not that his uncle is a bad person but family pressure is a thing.

Re Phantom's: I wasn't sure if this was supposed to be serious because I found it funny imagining Phantom going full chuuni while the HR lady was just trying to do her job. The last scene with Mint was kind of ominous tho. A random unnamed NPC just talked to her and it felt strange. I was expecting a twist there but nothing.

Re Shamare's: Storytelling time. First story I think is a reference to Dusk. Also "twin moons"? I was thinking it was just in the story but could it be that Terra has two moons? Second story is a reference to Kaguya and the Bamboo Cutter. Third story is about Victorian royalty and I think the prince and the princess are royal lineages that are related to two characters. I think Reed is a descendant of the princess while Talulah is the prince's. Fourth story seems to parallel the myth of the founding of Rome. In Arknights, it seems to be the basis for the mafia families. Last story is a bit too vague for me. Reminded me of Frankenstein's Monster.

joined Apr 30, 2020

I had to share these. Really cute W x Amiya and another one of W topping Amiya. I both thank and blame Norainhere for getting me addicted to this ship XD

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

I got most of the shop cleared other than the recruitment permit since I have a ton of them already and the furniture parts... I'm sitting on over 20K of them now.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I had to share these. Really cute W x Amiya and another one of W topping Amiya. I both thank and blame Norainhere for getting me addicted to this ship XD

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

Also unfortunately it seems like Conviction isn't getting added for April Fools (or at least there haven't been any announcements I've seen). It's too bad, I was looking forward to the NB peacock meme Guard.

Speaking of April Fools though, it seems like a certain bird is getting his playable debut... if only lol

last edited at Apr 1, 2021 1:40AM

joined Apr 30, 2020

Also unfortunately it seems like Conviction isn't getting added for April Fools (or at least there haven't been any announcements I've seen). It's too bad, I was looking forward to the NB peacock meme Guard.

About that...

Speaking of April Fools though, it seems like a certain bird is getting his playable debut... if only lol

He actually is playable for one specific stage.

EDIT: A certain NB peacock is here.

last edited at Apr 1, 2021 6:01AM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

About that...

He actually is playable for one specific stage.

EDIT: A certain NB peacock is here.

Yeah, I spoke a bit too soon there on both counts :p

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

THE CONVICTION IS HERE!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Might insta e2 the free loli. Actually, I need MORE devices ugh...
Edit: Gender: Conviction

Forgot to mention I did get April...two of her!

last edited at Apr 2, 2021 5:51AM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Rye posted:

Forgot to mention I did get April...two of her!

I'm not jealous...

To reply you must either login or sign up.