Forum › That Time I Was Blackmailed By the Class's Green Tea Bitch discussion

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Aw poor tong tong. I have faith that she’s gonna tell tong tong she’s just too gosh darn cute that falling in love with her ain’t a possibility but a certainty.

joined Apr 8, 2021

nononononono dont end the chapter there wtf

By the way, does anyone know how far ahead the raws are? I never could find the original Chinese webcomic.

It should be on Rigeng app but I can't access it on my phone to confirm. Based on author's weibo there's two chapters left to translate. It usually updates each weekend, three times a month.

last edited at Apr 11, 2021 11:00AM

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

OH no poor baby Tong Tong.

joined Oct 12, 2017

Tfw clicking the translator end-panel more aggressively to try and make the next chapter appear.

17862791_1495602197151021_8222829330647011179_n[1]
joined Jun 22, 2013

Oof the feels

I really appreciate the author giving us glimpses into their lovey-dovey future to soften the blows

Scarlet%20felini
joined Mar 28, 2012

Lu... this isn't going to work for you.
Tong Tong is supposed to make YOU cry.
not the other way around.

get it right.

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

This looks cute, but I've never really liked these long strip comics. I find them hard to read for some reason.

Same here. They always strike me as an excuse to get away with not doing proper page layouts.

Just as with traditional manga the way the panelling and composition draw the eye in this vertical format is an art unto itself. When utilized properly it flows incredibly well, particularly for action sequences, but like with traditional manga, only a few artists have really mastered how to properly integrate the structure of the media into synergizing with the flow and impact of their work.

Thanks. This got me thinking; that may have been one of the reasons I liked Fluttering Feelings so much.

The most annoying thing about the vertical format is all of the masterful art composition in the world is worth nothing if you can't get the thing to fit on your screen at the proper magnification that it's meant to be read at. I have a super widescreen laptop I use most of the time and I swear it fights me tooth and nail when it comes to trying to get these types of manhwa to display as the artist intended them to be read.

One of the good things about using a desktop, is that if you're spending an evening reading manga or comics, you can tilt your screen. The wider the screen the better

last edited at Apr 11, 2021 3:07PM

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

Lu... this isn't going to work for you.
Tong Tong is supposed to make YOU cry.
not the other way around.

get it right.

Nothing wrong with a bit of reversal once in a while.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

This looks cute, but I've never really liked these long strip comics. I find them hard to read for some reason.

Same here. They always strike me as an excuse to get away with not doing proper page layouts.

Just as with traditional manga the way the panelling and composition draw the eye in this vertical format is an art unto itself. When utilized properly it flows incredibly well, particularly for action sequences, but like with traditional manga, only a few artists have really mastered how to properly integrate the structure of the media into synergizing with the flow and impact of their work.

Thanks. This got me thinking; that may have been one of the reasons I liked Fluttering Feelings so much.

The most annoying thing about the vertical format is all of the masterful art composition in the world is worth nothing if you can't get the thing to fit on your screen at the proper magnification that it's meant to be read at. I have a super widescreen laptop I use most of the time and I swear it fights me tooth and nail when it comes to trying to get these types of manhwa to display as the artist intended them to be read.

One of the good things about using a desktop, is that if you're spending an evening reading manga or comics, you can tilt your screen. The wider the screen the better

Long strip comics are best when its read all as one long page on a mobile device. These are designed for that, and my best experiences with long strip stuff is using mangadex on a tablet. I personally haven’td very many bad long strip comics, even slice of life still looks good and works well.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Countdown timer for when Tong tong realizes she’s gay when??

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

kiss kiss kiss

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Oof the feels

I really appreciate the author giving us glimpses into their lovey-dovey future to soften the blows

Yeah, this is a nice touch.

Scarlet%20felini
joined Mar 28, 2012

Countdown timer for when Tong tong realizes she’s gay when??

Wait, hasn't she already realized that?

wait^2 ... maybe not. according to this: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/that_time_i_was_blackmailed_by_the_classs_green_tea_bitch_pre_serialization_previews#2 which is later mention to have been "taken from several portions of this manhua"... so now I don't know anymore.

I'd just kind of assumed she was aware of her own sexuality... oh well, expect some drama in the future, I suppose...

20200119_124434
joined Jan 19, 2020

Damn I love this so much. This and Otherside Picnic are my current favorite stuff to read.

I feel bad for Tong Tong tho, girl deserves more love

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

T_T

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

useless lesbian being useless :///

What is useless about not trying to date the girl you are convinienced is straight?

I Swear, so many people have forgotten what useless lesbian even means

36002568_1838354376215521_8722944858664206336_n
joined Jan 21, 2019

this is a comedy but that last chapter made me sad (ಥ﹏ಥ)

Akarin%20idk
joined Jan 2, 2017

What a place to have a cliffhanger!

joined Jul 26, 2016

What a place to have a cliffhanger!

What a terrible night to have a cursecliffhanger...

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

useless lesbian being useless :///

What is useless about not trying to date the girl you are convinienced is straight?

I Swear, so many people have forgotten what useless lesbian even means

*useless friend being useless

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Bruh no need to do her like that, she's an absolute sweetheart.

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

i feel like we need like a "fake blackmail" tag? or like "petty blackmail"? but yeah fun stuff in here.

joined Jul 26, 2016

i feel like we need like a "fake blackmail" tag? or like "petty blackmail"?

Now now, Tong Tong really did try her best! :v

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

"But I feel like you're different from the other friends I've had"

Oh shoot! They're gonna be best friends!

Screenshot_726
joined Dec 2, 2017

Dear god, this chapter was fucking great. The feels and the whole confrontation just feeled so liberating.

True catharsis.

To reply you must either login or sign up.