Icon%20lily
joined Jan 20, 2015

Well that was quite a downer
I did predict the ending in advance, I could tell Ayane was into so into her

Seems like most people are siding with either Misaki or Nagisa
I think both of them screwed up

Misaki was a bad judge of character
Nagisa was too jealous
Like they were probably doomed anyway for real, Ayane didn't even need to do anything

Maybe if Misaki had listened, or Nagisa had stayed, they could have worked it out
But Misaki had her career ruined, and Nagisa gave up on their relationship. Just hope Ayane is found out if there is a sequel

...now compared to everyone I sympathize with Misaki more
She just lost her dream job, her girlfriend didn't trust her, and her best friend is nuts

Nagisa probably shouldn't have dated an idol in the first place. With fame comes drama, and it's public knowledge

last edited at Mar 8, 2017 10:55PM

Fb_img_1435237311840
joined Feb 23, 2015

Well.... Sometimes you just have to let it go, the evil plan is a success, and nagisa deserves someone who is better

joined Jul 26, 2014

Oh geez......

DemacianSentry
Symbol%20small002
joined Aug 26, 2015

What a bitch.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

... That didn't just happen.

Both sides screwed up big time here, but if Nagisa had a little more faith in the first place, maybe Misaki would have believed her when she said she didn't post the info.

joined Jul 23, 2017

This shot me hard i knew it was ayane poor nagisa still shes damn clever

C0142_9_0
joined Apr 21, 2013

aw no sequel

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I do feel bad for Nagisa, but she needs to trust the one she loves...but I guess her hunch was right

7okxlebd
joined Oct 28, 2017

Pfpdhftstt! Stupid! ( =^=) Idols should never be trusted.

joined Apr 12, 2014

Omg the lomh black hair girl did it

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

i disagree. Nagisa did have some mistrust, but she moved to resolve it, albeit poorly. She tried to address an issue. I found it preferable to letting it fester. The mistrust is arguably reasonable as well. I'm sure most people would feel some kind of unease if their significant other spends a lot of time with another person who happens to be very hands on.

I think Misaki's situation is getting "lost in translation" so to speak. Being an AKB48 fan, I think I can understand where she's coming from. Misaki's close friendship with Ayane is part of her "character," the way she presents herself to her fans. It's like the friendship between Mayuyu and Yukirin from AKB, to name an example you can google. Can you imagine what would happen if Mayuyu suddenly stopped being close with Yukirin? It would definitely have a negative impact on her career as an idol, since that friendship is part of her "character." Likewise, Misaki can't really stop being close to Ayane. The only possible solution would be to quit, which is why Misaki says Nagisa basically wanted her to quit being an idol.

This situation is similar to date an actress and complain she has to kiss other people on camera. That's part of her job, and she can't possible refuse any roles that include kissing if she hopes to have a successful career. As her parter, you have to suck it up. Or you shouldn't have gotten together with an actress to begin with.

Likewise, if you're gonna date an idol, you gotta know what you're getting into. Otherwise it's best if you don't even try. Heck, idols can't even date openly, so you wouldn't be able to go on dates or even walk around. Dating an idol is not easy, and Nagisa clearly wasn't ready for it.

You're right ^
But maybe they was a Couple before she was a Idol.
Its implied with "I thought you were supporting my dream"
That's why i feel it's not fair to say "Nagisa clearly wasn't ready for it"
Because the only thing bothered her was Misaki's relationship with Ayane, not the idol being.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, damn... I mean, it was obvious what happened, sure, but it didn't hurt any less for that...

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Wow I want to strangle that bitch right now. She got the idol chick fired/depressed to the point of quitting so that her own career can skyrocket.

If you think she did it for her career, you're reading this wrong. She did it because she wants to own her.

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

I am not okay with thiiiiiis

DR2 Hajime Hinata
joined Jul 20, 2016

Re-reading this, I think a yandere tag would be perfect (even though it's not inherently violent, that girl does have clear tendencies of possession). If someone sees this and sees the yandere tag, midway into the story they'll think the yandere is Nagisa but it ends up being that other girl and will be shocked, maybe. Just a thought though

joined May 28, 2018

Re-reading this, I think a yandere tag would be perfect (even though it's not inherently violent, that girl does have clear tendencies of possession). If someone sees this and sees the yandere tag, midway into the story they'll think the yandere is Nagisa but it ends up being that other girl and will be shocked, maybe. Just a thought though

I don't think Ayane is yandere. Ayane loves Misaki and Nagisa is in the way, so she got rid of Nagisa so that she can replace her, that's all. What she did is bad, but no sign of possession or obsession

DR2 Hajime Hinata
joined Jul 20, 2016

I don't think Ayane is yandere. Ayane loves Misaki and Nagisa is in the way, so she got rid of Nagisa so that she can replace her, that's all. What she did is bad, but no sign of possession or obsession

I dunno, sabotaging your partner and friend's career/relationship (might I add a career that she loved and even got into an argument about not wanting to let go) and saying "Finally... It's finally mine.... Misaki is an idol just for me" seems pretty possessive and obsessive to me

Fishy
joined Oct 19, 2020

And the moral of the story is... yet again... always lock your damn phone.

Onehundredthousandyears
joined Mar 27, 2021

I love this kind of evil. It's repulsive and sociopathic, yet I can't help but smile when I read manga like it. Good show, villain. Good show.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

That's pretty much what a yandere would do though. And "she is an idol just for me" is plenty possessive.

To reply you must either login or sign up.