Forum › Image Comments

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017
Ewzvck7vkaijieu-orig

^Yeah I just buy most of my manga and the like from Rightstuf. Book/Comic stores in person often have a very small collection of manga, and usually focus on the likes of Marvel/DC.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014
Evjgk5zvoakp9oy-orig

^True, I just like the idea of Ganyu, a ~4000 year old warrior that fought against giant monsters and literal gods, getting all flustered and blushy around hot ladies.

joined Jul 26, 2016
Evjgk5zvoakp9oy-orig

^contrariwise I like to headcanon that in contrast to how scatterbrained and well-behaved she's in public, in private she transforms into a horny beast.
Pun verily intended. ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)

[subsplease]%20yakusoku%20no%20neverland%20s2%20-%2009%20(720p)%20[2518f794].mkv_snapshot_20.07.457
joined Mar 13, 2021
Evsnrx3vkamshze-orig

Love it! The new Precure have been really strong in the Yuri so far

[subsplease]%20yakusoku%20no%20neverland%20s2%20-%2009%20(720p)%20[2518f794].mkv_snapshot_20.07.457
joined Mar 13, 2021
80722758_p0

Studiozombie you are awesome!

Eozyobwvgaa3f5r
joined Feb 10, 2019
Dzrs54q

kaga finds the meaning to life

joined Sep 16, 2020

This is really cute, I'm glad there are more of these, I need more~.

joined Sep 16, 2020
Esw5mjmuuaaxqvj-orig

I'm glad there are more of these, I need more~.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019
Ewzvck7vkaijieu-orig

@FluffyCow Yeah, Rightstuf is where I typically go. The stuff on there is usually already discounted decently enough, then they have their yearly membership which takes a little bit more off, and I have no issue spending enough to get free shipping, though I'm sure my wallet hates me for it. It's the best site I know of as far as discounted new releases go.

The only real issue I have with them is it seems like the wait time ends up being quite a while for some things due to low stock, though that might just be me buying niche stuff. I'm still waiting on the first volume of Doughnuts Under a Crescent Moon and that released last month if I'm remembering correctly.

At any rate, it's a good place to shop if you want to save a bit, are buying enough to get free shipping, and don't mind occasionally long wait times. I just use Amazon for stuff I want to read immediately or when I want to pick up on one or two things since I have Prime shipping.

It is a bit heartbreaking how little I buy from my local bookstore though. I love going there, but yeah, their manga selection is extremely lacking.

joined Sep 27, 2017
Ewzvck7vkaijieu-orig

^That's fair. The postal system is notably all messed up still, so Rightstuf might be a bit of a longer wait than usual as well. I ordered some manga at the end of November and got them at the start of this month. Some things were out of stock, and they did explain orders are taking longer than usual, so patience is appreciated. I didn't contact support, just put my faith into them and waited.

I understand ordering from Amazon if you want something quickly, I do it sometimes, mainly with house supplies etc. I try to mostly buy hobby things from Rightstuf since they're the smaller company, and they're more hands on with community interaction. Doing charity raising, including taking donations for KyoAni when that terrible arson happened. Along with Rightstuf doing I think at least one, if not a couple, crowd funding campaigns for things like dubbing. So even if I have to wait awhile I try to use them for anime/manga/etc over Amazon.

Also yeah it'd be nice if there were more bookstores and the like with manga, unfortunately where I live currently most of the book and hobby stores closed years ago.

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019
Ewfisb0u8aehghk-orig

They are so in love.

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019
Ewepau8xiacysiz-orig

nice angle

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019
Ewrby0yu8aepupc-orig

not gonna lie

Bandori is that franchise with so many shippable babes.

Now am torn between this and Love Live...

last edited at Mar 17, 2021 12:59AM

joined Sep 27, 2017
Ewrby0yu8aepupc-orig

^

last edited at Mar 17, 2021 1:01AM

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019
Ewzvck7vkaijieu-orig

@FluffyCow Between the Postal Service being nice and clogged up, and there still being production issues with books in general, it's easy to understand how stuff can end up delayed for so long, especially for a smaller company. A bit annoying sure, but yeah, not much to be done about it. All in all I'm still very satisfied with them so I'll continue using them for the foreseeable future outside of things I'd like to read immediately, which are really only the Adachi and Shimamura light novels at the moment. The wait for the next volume is killing me.

It's cool to hear about them raising money for KyoAni. I've only started using Rightstuf within the last half a year or so. It's crazy to think it's been almost two years now. I actually found out about the tragedy on this website if I'm remembering correctly.

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020
Ewzvck7vkaijieu-orig

This is the best Genshin ship.
But I only just started playing a week ago.

Also the source manga of the parody is really cute so far, I like it.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015
Ewantgbvkaeqh3m-orig

awoo~

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015
87577730_p0

^^^ I haven't kept up with this series since I finished watching the anime, but I'd assume it's just playing to the premise of the story. The prince charming in the game is, like everything else, upended when Catarina becomes the anti-villainess. (Not gonna deny that he's worst character though.)

As for the endgame, isn't the only solution the harem route? That way no one is satisfied! Fans across the globe will unite in frustration, bringing us all closer together! Doesn't that sound like a wonderful world? One united in our shared disgruntlement?

last edited at Mar 17, 2021 2:04AM

joined Sep 27, 2017
Ewzvck7vkaijieu-orig

@BlueDsc When it comes to two years flying by, yeah it either feels like time is going too slow or too fast, and sometimes both at the same time. It's very strange. Anyhow it was good talking to you!

last edited at Mar 17, 2021 10:23AM

Alice Nightrose
1280px-orange_and_pink_lesbian_flag.svg
joined Feb 9, 2021
Ewfisb0u8aehghk-orig

My new phone's wallpaper

Itzameapotterhead
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016
Ewns75yxaaiksjh-orig

^wasn't it Hera who turned her into a bear tho? Cause like, Hera does that shit a lot to Zeus' mistresses

Magnum
joined Dec 2, 2016
Ehoktgsuwamxgqr-orig

Pipo pipo popo pipo!

Itzameapotterhead
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016
Evijbkfvcae-ba6-orig

If my art school isn't like this then I'm not going

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016
86550352_p0

oh god

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020
87577730_p0

^ i thought so too. if we can't have the maria route, then the friendship route it is.

This topic has been locked.