Forum › I Want To Leave Behind a Miraculous Love discussion

joined Dec 18, 2014

I just realized that they are creating a Yuri planet.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I just realized that they are creating a Yuri planet.

Prequel to Mochiverse confirmed.

joined May 10, 2017

That was too beautiful and sweet for words. I loved every moment of it! I hope we get to see some sort of sequel.

joined Jun 30, 2015

She's speaking Russian.

Mankind is still doomed, though, unless the children make babies... and inbreeding dooms them all eventually.

Yep, I'm fun at parties.

Well after X generations if they keep breeding like rats then inbreeding shouldn't be much of a problem.

joined Apr 10, 2014

Am I the only one who loled at the pictogram on the breeding machine?

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Finally it's here, folks! All I want now is the translation of the last Pikachi's Kyosaya work before she went down the awful road of futanari.

dont be like that, futa is pretty nice aswell( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hey, man. It's your thing. It's cool.

I'm not gonna judge you or try to make you change your mind.

But I much rather my yuri to be 100% penis-free, thanks.

Capture
joined Feb 5, 2017

Should be titled Eve x Eve or something, has that been done already?

Capture
joined Sep 22, 2014

I'm a simple girl, I see science babies, I favorite

...But this really ended much more happily than I expected for a post-apocalyptic world where the main character was worried about who would die first. Such a happy family. They found a way to this happiness, I want to believe they'll find other miracles to keep going too.

Fb_img_1519730104292
joined Sep 16, 2017

As long as the 'machine making baby' thingy still works... They can make a lots of baby... A LOT

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

These Nagashiro Rouge mangas got me tearing up! Strange subjects/ plots that end cute and smoothly with a nice amount of smut... from which realm did summon these manga stories?

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

Is this some sort of alternate ALTERNATE timeline to Nier: Automata?

If it is, it would be even better.

joined Oct 10, 2016

Mm, Russian. It's good that I speak language similar to Russian in about 60-70%.
Woah, Nika, we eastern Europeans might be pretty straight-forward, but not so much.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_want_to_leave_behind_a_miraculous_love#19
Ew, foot fetish.

last edited at Apr 1, 2018 2:14PM

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

It reminds me Girls' Last Tour so bad...
I wish Girls' Last Tour has the same kind ending like this... Yet, reality has never grant me a wish :v F*ck!

Aris_boch_avatar
joined Feb 14, 2015

And thus, from the ashes of human civilization and alien conquerors, a Great Russo-Japenese Lesbian Empire arose. It rebuild human civilization with alien tech and human determination, healed the planet, spread to the stars, encountered the old alien would-be conquerors, but forgave them, it was their tech that helped humanity back on their feet.

joined Nov 27, 2017

OMG and because kids are so much better at languages they could translate!

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

OK. Over a year after this has been upleaded, but less than half a day since I discovered, I'm ready to take my own shot at hypothesizing about how this came about and where this could go, based on some things mentioned in this one-shot. But, before I do post that hypothesis comment, I gotta watch some history documentary with my dad, so... later.

joined Oct 22, 2018

OK. If I remember correctly from the beginning of the one-shot, there were 5 things that lead to a culling of human population from at least 7.4 billion (if the first of those events is a few decades into the future, probably more) to 2: the bright comet hitting Earth; the virus on that comet causing a zombie apocalypse; the human defensive system using nukes to end the zombies; aliens coming to raid, loot, and pillage; a cataclysmic natural catastrophe occuring. All of these culled some part of the human population, and I'm certain that, after the first 3 events (comet, zombies, nukes) a large, I'd even dare say overwhelming majority of the human population already dissappeared. The later landscape of Earth resembles your stereotypical post-apocalypse setting: life exists, but pretty much reduced, a shell of its former self, and there is also a lot of radiation due to fallout.
This period could've also seen massive population movements, most likely as a result of people trying to find new lands to settle in where there was less or no radiation (kinda reminds me of Silesia in season 2 of Algerian Mapper's Alternate Future of Europe, wherein their population doesn't even know where they came from, but they know it was far to the east or northeast, from where they migrated to avoid the radiation, came to Silesia and took the local identity, name and symbols). This may be how Nika's family (almost certainly before she was born) came East (I suspect somewhere in Primorye or Sakhalin or Kamchatka).
Then, the aliens arrived. However, given what was told at the beginning of the one-shot, I'd say they didn't come to Earth as invaders or conquerors, but rather as the spacefareing equivalent to piratical sea kings or nomadic horse raiders. I imagine that, as technologically superior as they were, and as much as humanity might've been culled at that point, these alien raiders were probably still heavily outnumbered by the remaining human population. I'm willing to assume these aliens just went around Earth, raiding, looting, pillaging and sacking along the way, on occasion fighting human armies, and, more often than not, winning.
Yet, the radiation and fallout were an ever-present threat to both sides. The aliens, technologically advanced as the are, could've had a large amount of radiation absolvent materials in case of finding an irrediated world. They could've used those materials to clean the Earth from fallout in order to make raids on Earth less risky. If this is what happened, it would also have a beneficial effect on humanity, as less radiation and fallout meant less cancer, meaning more healthy humans, meaning a bigger growth in human population, meaning more humans, meaning a larger labour pool, meaning larger production output by humans, meaning more things for the aliens to loot.
In this confusing period, nations may have made some kind of treaties of common defense against alien raids, which may explain both why Nika was consripted into the Russian Armed Forcey, and how did she end up in Japan. It was probably during one of those alien raids in Japan that Sayu and Nika first met. Little did they know that, as fate would have it, they'd become the only humans to survive the culling.
Which leads us to the last of the events in the culling: the cataclysmic natural disaster. Honestly, it remains unclear whether Sayu and Nika fell in love with each other before or after that cataclysm, but, in either case, the cataclysm did kill every human except the two of them, and many of the aliens died due to their spaceships getting shipwrecked as a result of the cataclysm. Whatever aliens may have survived this were probably extremely shaken by what they've just witnessed. They may or may not have tried searching for survivors or resources in the wreckage, but whether they did try that or not is irrelevant, as they just left afterwards.
This then leaves us with the events of this one-shot, importantly Sayu and Nika finding one of the shipwrecked UFOs. There they found a system which allows for same-sex reproduction. Who knows, maybe those aliens were advanced enough that this sytem included several layers, including one that negates any risk of genetic defects. If that's the case, it may be completely fine for their offspring to procreate with each other.
I could go on with how much we can predict different scenarios for what would happen with their descendants, but that would require a lot of time that I don't have now and a lot of mental gymnastics I don't feel like doing at the moment, but suffice to say that one could make several series (maybe even a mapping one!) from that.

Shipping Account
Fb_img_1534347820826
joined Oct 2, 2018

The only thing that came to my mind when i saw the last page with 5 kids and they're apparently pregnant again is.....that they used their time wisdomly xD

joined Oct 22, 2018

OK, who gave May 2019 me a turn on the thinking machine, only for current me to be jealous of him?

last edited at Mar 10, 2020 11:32AM

joined Mar 27, 2020

When i read this manga the first time I made a complain about the Deus Ex machina device that saved humanity. I even said that it would have probably been more realistic if they would have died together (as a couple) as the last humans on earth.

After reading the incredibly bitter-sweet ending of Girls' Last Tour this ending doesnt bother me that much anymore

Icon
joined Jul 6, 2018

After reading the incredibly bitter-sweet ending of Girls' Last Tour this ending doesnt bother me that much anymore

Hhhhhh

Science babies and language gap are my favourite tags now

last edited at Jun 8, 2020 9:24PM

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

Well, that was weird.

joined Jul 1, 2020

Masterpiece!

55a20608b2e40f2ed7d556f190487535
joined Sep 23, 2020

Epic! Now their children commit to incest, and you know how much we "hate" that! (Not like policemen exist anymore or anything)

I reread this often. I loveeee the ending.

To reply you must either login or sign up.