Forum › How to Kiss discussion

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

This was unexpected but really nice

joined Jun 8, 2020

god blessed us with one piece

last edited at Jan 24, 2021 2:59AM

joined Dec 18, 2020

Am I indirectly responsible for this being uploaded due to me talking about wanting more One Piece yuri? I hope not. I don't want that much power.

TheLubeTube Uploader
Lesbianfiction!
Me-A Scans
joined Jul 27, 2018

Am I in any way responsible for this being uploaded due to me talking about wanting more One Piece yuri?

No, sorry

last edited at Jan 24, 2021 3:51AM

Deoxys.full.491494
joined Apr 6, 2020

The ship that will never sail but in our imagination.

joined Dec 28, 2015

Nami x Robin are my childhood ship. They are so sweet

joined Jul 22, 2014

How rare and quite sweet!

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Pretty cheesy dialogue, but I'll take it, been pairing these two for the longest time anyway.

joined Jun 11, 2016

THANK YOU WHOEVER REQUESTED/UPLOADED THIS!!!!

I'm so freaking happy that there's finally content about Robin x Nami, and now I'm sad cuz this is the only thing about them :(

last edited at Jan 24, 2021 4:35AM

E66bc51e9d7f5d6a1d5d0b69b0300450
joined Aug 6, 2018

Ahhh please upload more nami x nico robin we love it so much xD

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I prefer nami x vivi, but fine. Seems like One Piece yuri is super rare for some reason.

Ayaka
joined Feb 10, 2013

I prefer nami x vivi, but fine. Seems like One Piece yuri is super rare for some reason.

because the dude are shown way more than the girls and treated as more important.

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

I don't think it's that hard to figure out, there are way more male characters (it being a shounen series). Despite it's massive popularity, it doesn't seem to be a popular target for doujinshi, much less yuri.

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

I don't think it's that hard to figure out, there are way more male characters (it being a shounen series). Despite it's massive popularity, it doesn't seem to be a popular target for doujinshi, much less yuri.

I think because most fans want to see the development of the story and the characters goals and dreams rather than romance. Maybe because One Piece fans are mostly younger people.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

pg 4, "having" -> "have"

joined Jul 18, 2020

Finally a Little of One Piece : D, but why so short? :'(

last edited at Jan 24, 2021 2:02PM

Monkey D. Luffy
Fb_img_1542458579509
joined Jan 11, 2018

Finally!!!

Monkey D. Luffy
Fb_img_1542458579509
joined Jan 11, 2018

Finally!!!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I think because most fans want to see the development of the story and the characters goals and dreams rather than romance. Maybe because One Piece fans are mostly younger people.

Eiichiro Oda did say that Nami is a lesbian.

I will need source on this one.

Cat1
joined Jun 19, 2020

Same, source please.

Imgonline-com-ua-resize-vwt1kupzlnws
joined Jul 8, 2018

I would think majority of One Piece fans are actually probably adults, if only because the series has been running so long.

joined Dec 18, 2020

Same, source please.

Pretty sure whoever it was was either making it up, or heavily exaggerating the few canon events that can be seen as evidence for that (most notably Nami being attracted to Kalifla).

joined Jun 11, 2016

haha, you sure don't know your stuff. OP has tons of doujinshi, but most are het and yaoi. Yuri OP is just extremely rare and hard to find.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Same, source please.

Pretty sure whoever it was was either making it up, or heavily exaggerating the few canon events that can be seen as evidence for that (most notably Nami being attracted to Kalifla).

Yeah, that scene of Nami vs Kalifla sure was something when I first saw it

joined May 7, 2017

A couple of tidybits about Nami's sexuality, including Oda's comments here

Edit: Not saying I agree with everything here, just sharing with people interested.

last edited at Jan 26, 2021 12:03PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.