Forum › Misaki discussion

joined Mar 19, 2020

This reminds me of the web novel Warm Place

Haha y’a except it’s where more wholesome in the fact that she isn’t her daughter

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

And this is how 1 x 1/2 started.

Yeah the plot twist gave some major Taiyaki vibes...

Birdi
joined Sep 19, 2014

Where is the tag, wtf i am reading?

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

The child's reaction on page 3 seems to contradict the following revelation.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Guess I'm gonna have to start reading the comments before diving into any new stand-alone uploads if they're not going to be properly tagged...

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

Bitter pain with a hint of sweetness.

A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

I cried at the second page I'm too sensitive

And wow... That end... T^T
It was a very emotional oneshot

last edited at Feb 21, 2021 3:16PM

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito. We meet again.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Says a lot about the yuri audience that everyone assumes this will end with incest

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

"my childhood crush is reincarnated as my daughter!"

That is gonna turn into something I do not want to see

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Father is about to get NTR'ed.

Es1-3muwmamw-fl
joined Dec 20, 2014

Oh hey it's Nurse Love Addiction's ending

Tumblr_nj0kgfmtjf1r8wxq1o1_540
joined Dec 28, 2016

I remember we were forced to watch shit like this show when there wasn't any yuri anime to watch

joined Jun 21, 2020

This is gonna turn 1 and 1/2 oh my gahd. What a twist.

joined Jun 21, 2020

No sht

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

That ending.... IS SO GOOD!!

Screenshot_277
joined Aug 31, 2017

oh god oh fuck
I thought it would be cute wholesome

joined Aug 29, 2016

you'd think these lesbians would have learned to look at both sides before crossing the road by now

For any given lesbian, the chances of being able to apply that lesson, having once learned it, are slim. Though presumably this one may be less likely to repeat that particular class.

Remember. . . . "useless lesbians"

joined Aug 29, 2016

Oh god, i didn't even need to look that up to know exactly what you're talking about lol

Ayaka
joined Feb 10, 2013

Okay this one gives a totally new theory about incest...your daughter is also the rebirth of your former crush/lover so naturally they would fall for you...

that's Sakuya's ending in nurse love addiction

joined Apr 29, 2018

Okay this one gives a totally new theory about incest...your daughter is also the rebirth of your former crush/lover so naturally they would fall for you...

that's Sakuya's ending in nurse love addiction

yeah that stupid quote "good ending" even the bad ending was better than that.

And lol, in the past few years, we had started from sister-in-law yuri, to sisters pseudo-incest, to sisters incest, to mother x daughter incest, and now mother x rebirth daughter.

You missed ‘time travel selfcest’, didn’t think that’d ever be a thing lol

Nekopop%20avatar%20resized
joined Aug 12, 2020

Japan is hellbent on exploring every possible type of ship and I for one am happy to ride that imagination train and see all the stops, even if it gets cringey. The layers of awkwardness that can pile up in this story is dizzying:
1. The daughter gets jealous of her father's affection for her mother.
2. The mother feels like she is betraying her daughter by sleeping with her husband.
3. The father secretly monitors the mother and daughter being overly intimate over a period of months and begins a campaign to restore their morality through psychiatry, religious intervention, and finally legal action
4. The daughter grows up and brings girls home and drives mom insanely jealous (as a previous commenter mentioned)
5. The daughter remembers everything of her past life and cannot help exploit that information to manipulate the adults who were once her childhood friends by using their secrets against them (ok this turned dark for some reason).

joined Jul 20, 2016

Ohhh fuck. This needs to be a series. I will literally kill for this to be a series

Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

No sht

Well he let his daughter be named after her lesbian lover I think he would be okay with it.

It's possible he just didn't know about his spouse's ex or was okay with her naming her daughter after her dead ex.

Japan is hellbent on exploring every possible type of ship and I for one am happy to ride that imagination train and see all the stops, even if it gets cringey. The layers of awkwardness that can pile up in this story is dizzying:
1. The daughter gets jealous of her father's affection for her mother.
2. The mother feels like she is betraying her daughter by sleeping with her husband.
3. The father secretly monitors the mother and daughter being overly intimate over a period of months and begins a campaign to restore their morality through psychiatry, religious intervention, and finally legal action
4. The daughter grows up and brings girls home and drives mom insanely jealous (as a previous commenter mentioned)
5. The daughter remembers everything of her past life and cannot help exploit that information to manipulate the adults who were once her childhood friends by using their secrets against them (ok this turned dark for some reason).

The First Two are reminiscent of the Oedipus-Electra Complexes that have been prevalent in literature since Ancient Greece. Nothing really that new, for Japan to be exploring

To reply you must either login or sign up.