Forum › Citrus discussion

3d-wallpapers-0.7
joined Dec 18, 2020

Hey, Y&M you two turtle doves! Wish you all the best for 2021! ....and ultimately, please make sure to spend some lovey dovey holidays on Pleasure Island.

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

I have a love-hate relationship with this manga

joined Nov 13, 2019

Happy new year 2021

joined Mar 1, 2021

This yuri manga is really good, i really love it

❤️"CITRUS"❤️

E1f7694b-042f-443d-a5cb-df7de61c8a40
joined Dec 29, 2013

I finally finished reading this, it took me 7 years. I like it when it started, grew tired of it and now I hate it.

last edited at Apr 7, 2021 1:57PM

Bb8a9f6b-acc2-4e0f-90f6-d54026cb173e_1_201_a
joined Feb 16, 2021

This is my second reread, however, I still cannot quite understand what Mei meant when she said “I’ll be gentle. It’s your first time, right…?”. Obviously I understand the implication but what confuses me is the way she says it; Could this be some sort of hint that Amemiya had already taken her first time, so by falling back unto what she knows in this case all the things that had been done to her, she does the exact same to Yuzu in effort to be accepted and needed by her? Mei does say “I want you to need me. Could you do that?” And then she goes on to say “You’ll accept me, right?” And then obviously that is when she says she’ll be gentle as it is Yuzu’s first time. This may all just be me overthinking it but I would gladly appreciate someone else providing their input on the matter

Azusa_aizawa_ln_mugshot
joined Apr 22, 2018

I don't think so. If that had happened, then just a question : When and where. Back then, Mei was a something like a strict student president who respect rules very much and didn't want waste even a min for something else without studying, and Amemiya dude had a girlfriend (and seem he loved that girl?). What's more? Just one forced kiss and he was fired from school, if he had done something too far then that must have been very expensive cost he must pay not just dismiss and it may impact other things a lot so that was not the case. Mei had been emotionless but she wouldn't go that far anyways . Also Mei knew that dude just need the money of Aihara family, not her. She got no one to share the burden, nothing, she thought she got abandoned by her dad as well, she was very desperate and hope one day will have someone need her.
But seriously, Mei is can-not-understand-person, lacks common sense, emotions and how to express emotions as well, just like a robot

last edited at Jun 13, 2021 7:04PM

Azusa_aizawa_ln_mugshot
joined Apr 22, 2018

It was nice when they married. I didn't really enjoy it though, I read until chap 34 and stopped in 2018 because of feeling annoying about their drama then read again lately. An emotionless student president and airhead gayaru is very hard to reach happy-ending afterall if didn't have any help from their close friends

last edited at Jun 13, 2021 11:59AM

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

Very gay, very good.

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

Finished reading, ugly sobbing rn

joined Sep 20, 2021

I quite enjoyed this manga, but yeah the ending is clearly rushed. Thankfully though there's Citrus + which honestly seems like a huge improvement over this. Feels like they're actually trying to flesh out the characters now. I really do hope that Mei opens up more because throughout Citrus she was either about to cry or already crying, I just want to see her smile like Yuzu. Hopefully by the time Citrus + finishes it will have rectified that.

last edited at Sep 20, 2021 9:37PM

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

One thing I still do not get it. How did Yuzu know Mei was wearing the matching ring as a pendant while as usual her blouse completely cover from the high neckline all the way down? Did Yuzu has X-ray eyes?
The only possibility is that there is one ring missing in the box, and Yuzu figured that out. And still, go straight to Mei to tear up the collar, as if she knows 100% where it is?

last edited at Nov 21, 2021 7:28AM

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

This is my second reread, however, I still cannot quite understand what Mei meant when she said “I’ll be gentle. It’s your first time, right…?”. Obviously I understand the implication but what confuses me is the way she says it; Could this be some sort of hint that Amemiya had already taken her first time, so by falling back unto what she knows in this case all the things that had been done to her, she does the exact same to Yuzu in effort to be accepted and needed by her? Mei does say “I want you to need me. Could you do that?” And then she goes on to say “You’ll accept me, right?” And then obviously that is when she says she’ll be gentle as it is Yuzu’s first time. This may all just be me overthinking it but I would gladly appreciate someone else providing their input on the matter

You do not overthink. I read the manga 7 times. Only a person who suffered multiple sexual assault can say that line. One wonders how many times Amamiya rapes her in order to manipulate. Also, there is no indication of whether Amamiya is the first one.
Also, she clearly only knows what sex is for totally wrong reason. A weapon, A reward, A mercy fu*k, none of them has what we consider as the correct mindset.

This is why Yuzu only kisses and maybe at most fooling around. Yuzu knows Mei is screwed up.
She is willing to spend as much time as possible to let Mei heal.

joined Nov 13, 2019

Where's the annual tradition of new years celebration prints ?!!~~
I have requested to upload saburouta's 2022 illustration, but I can't find the one for 2021 (missing!)
Saburouta :https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FIa1ePWaQAE5LDP?format=jpg&name=small

Screenshot_1644496801
joined May 20, 2018

Took me 8 years to finish. It was really good at first but then it built up too much unnecessary drama and the new characters just pop out of nowhere. Our main couple hardly had time to figure out their feelings themselves after a drama then another drama already came up when there’re so much things need to resolve. Still, one of the best iconic yuri manga and always have a special place in my heart.

theonlinehero
Thumb-128070
joined May 3, 2022

i swear ive read this like 5 times and its always new and refreshing to see every time i come back

joined Aug 16, 2022

CITRUS manga is amazing

Citrus is a great yuri series to read.

joined Nov 13, 2019

Ever since citrus ended I've been searching for a meaning in life, yet I am too busy working and working and there hasn't been a purpose now

joined Nov 13, 2019

In this series they just seem to act on their own with no rhyme or reason, but you kinda do need to read this in order to appreciate how good Citrus+ is.

Let people do their stuff!

last edited at Dec 10, 2022 3:50AM

joined Sep 23, 2022

This is masterpiece!!!!

joined Sep 23, 2022

I haven't read anything better, I hope it will never end

To reply you must either login or sign up.