Forum › Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii discussion

D2ad4ba6-d1f7-4800-86c3-5a64a1f1e50f
joined Jan 15, 2017

what the fuck is going on LMAO

Typical Baqua

last edited at Oct 23, 2020 11:31AM

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Where are the parents? Where are the therapists? Anyone?

joined Oct 19, 2020

This is so disgusting and utterly distrubing...........so, when’s the next chapter coming?

joined Dec 13, 2018

Well. As long as they're happy right?

...is this happiness?

Also, I can't believe I actually feel sorry for Ai-chan. She's basically a little loli Direlwanger-to-be. Bottom-tier person, but I feel pity anyway.

last edited at Oct 26, 2020 4:54PM

joined Dec 7, 2019

Well. As long as they're happy right?

...is this happiness?

Also, I can't believe I actually feel sorry for Ai-chan. She's basically a little loli Direlwanger-to-be. Bottom-tier person, but I feel pity anyway.

They look pretty happy in their own sickness to me.

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

Why am I loving this manga so much? Definitely one of my fav so far. The entire premise is just so darn unique and interesting. Really looking forward as to how things will turn out.

B1708326-d6a0-40c0-a6ee-1fc46f147837
joined May 25, 2020

Not sure when this happened but they revealed the volume 3 cover.

last edited at Dec 14, 2020 1:12AM

joined Dec 10, 2017

Does anyone know when chapter 15 will be out? The anticipation is killing me!!

B1708326-d6a0-40c0-a6ee-1fc46f147837
joined May 25, 2020

^I’m assuming you meant chapter 16? It’s released on the 18th of every month, and takes a one month break every 5 chapters which is why the 16th isn’t released yet. Considering the translator doesn’t really have anything to translate since their caught up on school zone, and translates super fast. I’d say we’ll get it on the 19th? 20th? 21st? Depends on the time zone. The translator might also decide to translate in clumps again like they did for the entirety of vol 1, and vol 2. But I think that was because they were translating a chapter of school zone everyday.

Edit: My grammar was bugging me, and there’s probably still some more mistakes that my stoopid brain refuses to see.

last edited at Dec 14, 2020 12:49PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Chapter 0.5 is part of volume 3, even though it occurs before any of the other chapters. Yeah, it's weird, but the current chapter order is correct! Please don't dwell on it too much!

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

What are the odds that 9 out of 10 "friends" are crazy?

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

God dammit, they're really all insane huh? I guess that's also pretty interesting tho. Also LOL I just find it kind of ironic "Am I no more than a side character in Airi's story?" I wonder what move Ichika will pull next, I won't be surprised if she turns out to be the craziest one of them all. And as always, thank you translators! i've been looking forward to this for a really long time!

(Also I kind of forgot about this for a while, but to that one person I made a bet with, you won lol)

last edited at Dec 18, 2020 10:46PM

Chibi%20flustered%20shizuku%20giving%20eris%20a%20bento
joined Jun 19, 2020

Come on Ichika, I thought you were so chill and stylish but you’re just as insane as everyone else, if not more. Can’t wait to see where this is headed, cause I honestly can’t tell what’s gonna happen next. Like what are Airi and Hina gonna do? Go back to school? Run away? Wouldn’t be surprised if they did tbh.

last edited at Dec 19, 2020 1:04PM

Yatsude_!
joined Jan 13, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kitanai_kimi_ga_ichiban_kawaii_ch14#15

It's...pretty incredible how Ichika seems to be a little detached from the reality of this, saying it's like a drama. The black boxes also seem to indicate that this is supposed to be viewed as really fucked up, imo

Ichika/Airi is becoming more and more appealing to me. I'm imagining Ichika being in love with not exactly Airi, but like, the sheer absurdity and shock value in how sadistic Airi is. She seems to be highly aware now that Airi might be two-faced but also finds it interesting, possibly moreso than Airi just being framed.

Did I get this all from one page? Yes. Do I firmly support this still? Hell yes.

I kinda got it right lmao? Pog

Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

Oh no... she's insane too...

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Ichika awakening.

joined May 23, 2017

Lol so that's why she side with airi so often

joined Apr 29, 2019

Those two are crazy; Ichika just wants to enjoy the show and so am I

Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kitanai_kimi_ga_ichiban_kawaii_ch14#15

It's...pretty incredible how Ichika seems to be a little detached from the reality of this, saying it's like a drama. The black boxes also seem to indicate that this is supposed to be viewed as really fucked up, imo

Ichika/Airi is becoming more and more appealing to me. I'm imagining Ichika being in love with not exactly Airi, but like, the sheer absurdity and shock value in how sadistic Airi is. She seems to be highly aware now that Airi might be two-faced but also finds it interesting, possibly moreso than Airi just being framed.

Did I get this all from one page? Yes. Do I firmly support this still? Hell yes.

I kinda got it right lmao? Pog

Poggers indeed.
Also love your fanfics btw.

last edited at Dec 19, 2020 6:26AM

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Bruh, Ichika is literally me as the viewer. I sure as hell am in for this ride, too
I mean, she's right; a normal A4 life is hella boring, but whatever thing our MCs have going on, now that is interesting.

last edited at Dec 19, 2020 6:45AM

joined Mar 31, 2017

Taking bets on Yuu-chan having something wrong with her, too.

joined May 11, 2018

All of them are fucked up.

joined Nov 25, 2018

I love how unpredictable this manga is. No idea where it's going to go next. And also how the author manages to write these messed-up characters without outright villainizing them (except for glasses girl, but we can forget about her...), like I feel most others would. On one hand I knew Hina/Airi's dynamic would shift, on the other I didn't expect Airi to be broken to the point of head pats. As unhealthy as their relationship is, it's so compelling, and there's always these little glints of hope that keep me rooting for them, even though I know it will almost certainly not end well.

last edited at Dec 19, 2020 12:08PM

Yatsude_!
joined Jan 13, 2019

Poggers indeed.
Also love your fanfics btw.

Thank you! Haven't written for Love Live in forever but I'm glad to see someone still likes it lmfao

last edited at Dec 19, 2020 12:54PM

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

What the fuck am I reading? And why am I still reading it?! Wait...Is it actually one of my favorites right now?....Guys, help....I think this series is affecting my mental health.

Eventually we'll find out that this school is actually for students with some sort of psychological issues.

To reply you must either login or sign up.