Forum › The one who loves Naru the most is... discussion

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I don't know this series, but this is adorable.

Img_20210903_230019_067
joined Aug 2, 2020

All's well that ends well.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I think you can add the comedy tag beaceuse this may seem wrong just from the tags. I think it was pretty cute

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

"The true endgame is NaruRinne btw."
The translator knows what's up.

@Throbelisk: Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live, it's a great idol/sports show that I think can easily be appreciated by anyone even though it's for little girls due to the strenght of the characters and storylines. Some very nice music too.

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

"The true endgame is NaruRinne btw."
The translator knows what's up.

@Throbelisk: Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live, it's a great idol/sports show that I think can easily be appreciated by anyone even though it's for little girls due to the strenght of the characters and storylines. Some very nice music too.

Glad to see there's a patrician on this site.
everyone should watch pretty rhythm tbh, rainbow live can even be enjoyed standalone

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

I mean, I could've recommended to start with AD and DMF to get the few references in RL, but they're definitely a harder sell and require you to have a higher tolerance for little girls' anime whereas RL is more friendly to fringe demographics.

Oh, and you're the scanlator, aren't you? Thanks a lot, I wasn't expecting to see a PR doujin, it's the first on here in like five years. It's pretty cool how the girls use their designs from Pride the Hero/Shiny Seven Stars and how the KinPri gang made a cameo.

last edited at Nov 9, 2020 8:05PM

Dia%20mezashi
joined Dec 5, 2014

Cute!!!!! I love Rainbow Live, and it's wonderful to see a douj of it get TL'd. Thank you!

It's def a show that can be jumped right into. Heck, I did it, before going back to older Pretty Rhythms and forward to Pripara.

(OtoBell OTP btw)

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

I enjoy the het ships in RL as much as the yuri ones, Over The Rainbow are just too good as characters. Heck, throw in some Hiro/Kouji as well.

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

Ah yes, hello, thanks for reading! Seeing comments like these about being surprised at new PR stuff is good enough for me to be happy.
DMF is my favorite of the three (or four if you count KinPri/SSS as a separate thing from RL) but it can only be as good and impactful after watching AD for sure, especially the finale. The designs are very good though, bit of a shame Shiawase Naru still looks like a middle schooler despite being 30 or something.

Somehow the male characters in PR are some of the best, it was very nice to see best boy Itsuki grow up to his DMF self.

Dia%20mezashi
joined Dec 5, 2014

what are your feelings on... Mia×Hye In

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

I read that you'd like to translate something from DMF in the credits page, I'd love it as well, I don't think I've ever read a single DMF doujin. And while the R18 and/or explicitly romantic ones are nice, others like this RL one that try to keep the tone and spirit of the original show are more appealing to me, like they could be an additional episode. DMF definitely has a lot of potential for that with Mia's ichiban shenanigans.

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

^ Yeah I don't think there's any RAWs uploaded online though, sad stuff. Things from this author look really cute too.

what are your feelings on... Mia×Hye In

ichiban, of course.
really glad they showed Hye In in recent things from Pretty All Friends.

last edited at Nov 9, 2020 9:02PM

joined May 3, 2014

see het, I walk away.

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

prrl cast is just a big ole polyamorous uh, nonagon? It's a nonagon rigfht??

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

see het, I walk away.

Why did you feel this was necessary? Do you think other people want to see your bigotry on display?

last edited at Nov 10, 2020 8:48PM

joined Mar 22, 2020

see het, I walk away.

Same xD

last edited at Nov 15, 2020 7:43PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.