Forum › Arknights!

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

Insta bought Ange from shop and I already had all the materials to promote her to elite 2 but actually forgot to get any of her elite 1 chips. Bruh moment.

Now I gotta wait till tomorrow to farm her chips instead of insta elite 2ing her as I was planning.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Insta bought Ange from shop and I already had all the materials to promote her to elite 2 but actually forgot to get any of her elite 1 chips. Bruh moment.

Bruh. I know that feel, my Mostima experience so far has been "let's promote her to E1 and - oh I'm all out of basic Caster chips." .-.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Here’s a cute official Halloween picture featuring Folinic, Suzuran, and Warfarin. Not sure what Warfarin’s expression if for - maybe it’s the candy, or maybe she’s jealous of Suzuran and wants Folinic’s attention lol

last edited at Oct 30, 2020 11:12PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

God, TW-8 gave me so much trouble that I had no idea how I'd beat it with just 6 operators. Thankfully KyoStinV's video on how to beat it worked fine for me; I don't even have Eyjafjalla, Silverash or Blaze but using Specter on Silverash/Blaze's spot worked fine.

The story was about as dark as I was expecting. I did notice the set-up for Mudrock joining Rhodes Island later, though it's not super explicit. I wonder if they were always planning on her getting added as a playable character? Another thing I noticed was that this seems to take place after the main plot takes place, given how they seem to refer to Reunion in the past tense (ie after it already collapsed), though I might've misunderstood that part.

Also Folinic's cool, both gameplay-wise and as a character - I'm choosing to believe that she had a thing with Atro, and that's why she's so pissed the entire event. I'll probably E2 her at some point.

last edited at Oct 31, 2020 5:41AM

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

The story was about as dark as I was expecting. I did notice the set-up for Mudrock joining Rhodes Island later, though it's not super explicit. I wonder if they were always planning on her getting added as a playable character? Another thing I noticed was that this seems to take place after the main plot takes place, given how they seem to refer to Reunion in the past tense (ie after it already collapsed), though I might've misunderstood that part.

Also Folinic's cool, both gameplay-wise and as a character - I'm choosing to believe that she had a thing with Atro, and that's why she's so pissed the entire event. I'll probably E2 her at some point.

I actually didn't notice Mudrock's gender reveal. Supposedly it happened when her mask cracked but story was using male pronouns throughout. So I am not sure but likely intended given the characterization given to Mudrock and the fact that at this point Reunion as an organization is gone. And yes this is supposed to be after the events in Lungmen. Note that Greythroat is higher ranked now than she was in Chapter 6 and not to mention her character development shows.

Folinic can hang out with Scavenger comforting each other about dead gfs. I do want to E2 her too just cause the gameplay effect of having a medic that can attack enemies.

Here's art of the two new 6 stars in CN. I find it funny that the permanent op seems to be more popular than the limited op XD

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Norainhere posted:

God, TW-8 gave me so much trouble that I had no idea how I'd beat it with just 6 operators.

I managed to almost figure it out on my own. I did the same set up as Eckogen, just needed a hint to use Gravel to speed up capturing gramophones. My team was made of Eyja, Silence, Jessica, Warfarin, Liskarm (S2) and Gravel.

myrrhmidon posted:

Folinic can hang out with Scavenger comforting each other about dead gfs. I do want to E2 her too just cause the gameplay effect of having a medic that can attack enemies.

Don't you mean E1 her?

last edited at Oct 31, 2020 7:23PM

joined Apr 30, 2020

Folinic is a 5 star so I do want to E2 her for the stat boost and of course the cool E2 art.

joined Apr 30, 2020

Sorry for double post but something epic just got datamined. Ingame animation (I assume by Yostar studios) of Amiya conjuring her own Chi Xiao

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

Sorry for double post but something epic just got datamined. Ingame animation (I assume by Yostar studios) of Amiya conjuring her own Chi Xiao

Huh. This almost makes me want to play Arknights again. I like Amiya and it's nice to see her getting an awesome moment like that.

joined Apr 30, 2020

I am so happy my ship still lives.

joined Jul 26, 2020

Bruhhhhh that's so cool. Also I've been watching 777ucky's livestream of the new chapter and goddamn it looks great. I'm genuinely really excited for the update when it gets to global in a few months. Also Rosmontis's skills seem really good. She has Firewatch's range but hits like an AoE sniper except instead of shooting stuff, she calls down like, pillars or something. I'm not really sure how to describe it but it looks really cool. I didn't really care much for pulling for her, but you know what? She looks cool enough that I'm gonna save for her too.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

myrrhmidon posted:

Folinic is a 5 star so I do want to E2 her for the stat boost and of course the cool E2 art.

Ah, right. I was just thinking in terms of you only need to E1 her to unlock her second skill to do what you were referring to, but of course if you like it you'd want to actually use her and that means E2 her eventually.

joined Apr 30, 2020

Poor Mephisto. At least he gets a dying moment or awesome as a majestic bird boss. Oh apparently his race was Liberi all this time. I'm also getting more interested in this Demon King prophecy. Breaking a ring apparently manifested the Demon King sword, the same sword that Theresa stabs Amiya with? Apparently Amiya remembers that. Speaking of Theresa, seems it was pre-amnesia Doc that killed her. Hmmm... Also Doc maybe an isekai protagonist lol. Next story chapters will be in Victoria and we'll be seeing Siege.

EDIT: Priestess????

last edited at Nov 1, 2020 8:48AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

"Young lady what did I say about safety margins and edgelording? Consider yourself grounded for a week, and no dessert!"
"But mooooom you never let me do anything fun while YOU summon crystal monsters willy-nilly it's not faaaaaair... jus a lil swerd?"
- Kalt'sit and Amiya in post-op debrief, probably

joined Apr 30, 2020

"Young lady what did I say about safety margins and edgelording? Consider yourself grounded for a week, and no dessert!"
"But mooooom you never let me do anything fun while YOU summon crystal monsters willy-nilly it's not faaaaaair... jus a lil swerd?"
- Kalt'sit and Amiya in post-op debrief, probably

I feel bad for Red. Amiya is clearly the favorite daughter XD

joined Jul 26, 2016

IDK, Kalt takes Red out to kick ass and chew gum (poor Crowny, again). Seems like wholesome family bonding time to me =3=

joined Apr 30, 2020

IDK, Kalt takes Red out to kick ass and chew gum (poor Crowny, again). Seems like wholesome family bonding time to me =3=

Probably only after a lot of begging from Red XD

"Moooom, Amiya is out with Dad (Doc) again. I wanna go out too!"
"FINE. But only this once."
"Yaaaay" happy wolf noises

That said, with the introduction that the PRTS is based on the actual person that is Priestess and she seems to be more intimate with the Doc, Kal as ex-wife theory is absolutely debunked. It seems more like Doc's wife has been the AI helping us all along... or completely failing our auto runs. Damn it wife(???). We need someone to ship Kal with. I wanna go with Kal x Theresa XD

Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

I really like all of these self fulfilling spoilers here. No warning such as "spoilers for X". Instead just a block of text you have to click on and read just to see if you want to click on it and read it.

Edit: Texas came home tonight! I'm super happy about this since I like her a lot. I now need Lappland and Exusiai.

last edited at Nov 2, 2020 2:28AM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Got Projekt Red from guarantee 5+ star, so exactly as I wanted. Also finally decided to give Anni 3 a shot again. I was thinking about playing it again for some time now, especially after I finally E2 some operators. I managed to get to 395 pretty easily on first try, so it was just matter of working out details.

last edited at Nov 3, 2020 8:42AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ Since you got Eyja, you just need a sniper for and a healer for the other lane. You can use your Liskarm to charge skills as well.

Edit: Texas came home tonight! I'm super happy about this since I like her a lot. I now need Lappland and Exusiai.

Hey! Don't forget about Sora!

The challenges are annoying. I'm just farming TW-7 for now.

Feck it, I looked at the spoilers. Our donkey gal is growing~

joined Jul 26, 2020

Yeah there's Sora, but she doesn't give you any trading post buffs like the Lappland x Texas x Exusiai combo does. Also I've been farming TW-6 and TW-7 and they're both really good farming maps. Literally getting the dropped mat like, almost every run. I run out of aketons really easily so I'm glad I can stock up on that.

Another thing, you should finish your challenges cause there's two more maps that are hidden behind those challenges that also have a mode where they give you specific operators you have to use including W and Phantom. Those two maps are also the ones that will drop the last two furniture pieces you need for the set you can get in this event.

I'm just looking forward to the new extra maps so I can complete the medals and have a shiny new medal set I can put on my profile. I've always been a fan of the cosmetics in games when they're done well, and Arknights hasn't let me down on that end yet.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Speaking of spoilers, if anyone's managed to make it to TW-S-1 and TW-S-2 stages you might've noticed a couple of new operators. Well, that's what happens when events are done out of order lol
Seriously, I want Darknights to come out already...

Okay nevermind, 塞雷娅 already beat me to that part.

last edited at Nov 3, 2020 7:02AM

joined Jul 26, 2020

Hey, you just need to wait 2 months until Arknights anniversary and then we'll have our operators. Also an interesting thing I saw on the Genshin Impact reddit was that Arknights beat GI on the Chinese app charts recently. I'm assuming it has to do with the limited banner on the CN server. I'm pretty sure it's gonna reverse and GI will beat out Arknights once 1.1 drops but it's pretty funny how AK and GI are swapping around with each other on 1st and 2nd place.

joined Jul 26, 2016

it's pretty funny how AK and GI are swapping around with each other on 1st and 2nd place.

Finally, a worthy opponent. Our battle shall be legendary!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Ok but I didn't say I wasn't doing the challenges at all lol

pretty funny how AK and GI are swapping around with each other on 1st and 2nd place.

Both great games that update often, gives free stuff and guaranteed units for whales and not relying on lewdness or brand recognition . Not surprising tbh but impressive still.

To reply you must either login or sign up.