Forum › Rokuroichi discussion

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Oh hey no discussion for this dude/chick yet

So... Yeah... I'm not really into NSFW, but this is the author that makes me like it!
Also those hairs

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Mangaka's way to draw lips makes it look like old people lips... is it just me?...

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

is it just me?...

Pretty much

last edited at Apr 20, 2014 12:13AM

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

is it just me?...

yeah, probably. but I do think the shading for the lips always looks "weird". it's like they think what worked for Kuchibiru ni Suketa Orange will work for everything and that just hasn't been the case, but that is just my opinion.

So... Yeah... I'm not really into NSFW, but this is the author that makes me like it! Also those hairs

hehehe... the NSFW is the best part ;-)

somehow if Rokuroichi wrote anything more serious, I think I wouldn't believe it. more so, I'd be shocked. I've just come to associate this mangaka with amazing artwork and fluff plots full of sex.

last edited at Apr 20, 2014 11:18AM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

the NSFW is the best part ;-)

Nay mate, those kisses are the best part
They're so... Tonguey...

10698506_356095501219916_3104907167461467085_n
joined Sep 21, 2013

this auther i love his/her's work keep it up please

joined Mar 12, 2014

I'm curious why are the Girl x Girl collection only have volume 2 and 3? i've seen volume 1 but wonder why they didn't translate it?

X
joined Feb 8, 2014

I love the way the author draws the lips. Its very different and sexy. Its what drew me into reading all of their stuff on here.

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Either this author is a gyaru or has a thing for them. Which I'm totally fine with, since I both am one and am into them as well, haha. Point being I love the art. Not the art as much as the character design, I guess. I'm not usually much for shaded lips but the general gyaru-ness of all the characters makes it work.

I don't usually like NSFW, either, but the beauty of this author is that he/she puts it in without it being overwhelming. The plot is still present and works quite well.

All in all I approve.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

just sharing.
Raw manga by this artist was uploaded a while ago to exhentai.
http://exhentai.org/g/948032/11666451b4/
almost 180 pages.

EDIT: for those who dont have access to exhentai
nhentai link: https://nhentai.net/g/167892/

last edited at Aug 20, 2016 4:04PM

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

just sharing.
almost 180 pages.

Link's busted.

joined Jan 8, 2016

just sharing.
almost 180 pages.

Link's busted.

No, not really.

Rokuroichi, loli, what a time to be alive.

Edit: There was no robot!

last edited at Jul 24, 2016 7:50AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I think one thing I really like about rokuroichi is their sex scenes are among the most believable lesbian sex in manga. They seem to have a really good understanding of how lesbian sex works and feels, so it's tremendously relatable. The situations might be a bit silly and wild at times, but there's always this genuine feeling about their work.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I love the way the author draws the lips. Its very different and sexy. Its what drew me into reading all of their stuff on here.

That's another thing. They actually draw characters having lips, rather than just lines. Kisses in their work becomes this feast for the senses, rather than two characters putting their mouths near each other and calling it done.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nezchan posted:

The situations might be a bit silly and wild at times, but there's always this genuine feeling about their work.

Such as basically the entirety of this one, lol. Not that it's bad. It's just completely ridiculous in a good way.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

just sharing.
almost 180 pages.

Link's busted.

you need an account on e-hentai and somehow get access to exhentai with it, I duno how to make it works exactly, it just happens. Woulda posted an e-hentai link but it's not available there.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

flips posted:

you need an account on e-hentai and somehow get access to exhentai with it, I duno how to make it works exactly, it just happens. Woulda posted an e-hentai link but it's not available there.

You have to either edit the e-Hentai cookie's domain or use an addon for your browser that automates the process. For example there's this one for Firefox or this one for Chrome.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

flips posted:

You have to either edit the e-Hentai cookie's domain or use an addon for your browser that automates the process. For example there's this one for Firefox or this one for Chrome.

nope, its not that simple - atleast not a few months ago - I tried with a dummy account that I even shared in a thread somewhere on these forums. Attempting to get it to have access to exhentai and was unable to, as well as others here. Theres some arbitrary req that the account itself needs to have, seen that you need to have played some clicker game they have until some level, some say that you need like 50 posts on e-hentai forums. But nothing has ever been verified, iirc.

I don't know if things have changed.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

flips posted:

nope, its not that simple - atleast not a few months ago - I tried with a dummy account that I even shared in a thread somewhere on these forums. Attempting to get it to have access to exhentai and was unable to, as well as others here. Theres some arbitrary req that the account itself needs to have, seen that you need to have played some clicker game they have until some level, some say that you need like 50 posts on e-hentai forums. But nothing has ever been verified, iirc.

I don't know if things have changed.

Neither of those are the case. I can access it just fine and I've never so much as posted on their forums. And I don't even know anything about some clicker game at all. Unless they made some change that wasn't retroactive for new accounts you should simply need to make an account on their site then use one of those addons to login to the other site or edit the cookie to point to exHentai instead.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

This all sounds very complicated and I've already lost interest in what's supposed to be on the other end of the link.

last edited at Jul 25, 2016 5:01PM

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

This all sounds very complicated and I've already lost interest in what's supposed to be on the other end of the link.

Go to e-hentai and make an account. Log in. Then go to exhentai.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

tried again today.
account: ymmudtnuocca
password: dummyaccount

tried the clearing browser way.
tried the login to e-hentai then heading to exhentai.
cannot access exhentai with it.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

At first it worked easy for me. Then they changed something and since I needed to make new account cos I forgot passes for my old one, it was fucking up. I somehow mange to log in and since they I have no issue and try to not mess with it. I remember there was something like account has to be few days/2 weeks old or something but not sure.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

found an nhentai link
(forget this site exists)
https://nhentai.net/g/167892/

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I love their art uwu

To reply you must either login or sign up.