Forum › Angel's Toy discussion

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Goggled Anon posted:

Just curious though since I was peaking around Negom’s pixiv and saw this https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/74010993

Would you happen to know if this also a continuation to the the MOB sensei x Saaya saga but with an obviously grown up Saaya?

It's a Non-H one, although sadly the only available RAWs on Sadpanda right now are in Chinese.

Le tme know if you find them in japanese, I would like to work on Negom's stuff

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

This is absolutely my favorite one. Had a nice balance of cute and sexy. Mob sensei flustered is the best.

Screenshot_1
joined Apr 22, 2015

To be honest, i don‘t really get those onesided pleasure tropes. If i would only pleasure my girl, it would me left unsatisfied and horny all day (and Night). I mean, ist happens sometimes that only one is on the receiving end, but not everytime...

Matsurimizusawa2
joined Sep 27, 2020

Top Saaya-chan, hopefully soon.

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

I've been waiting for a continuation!

joined Aug 16, 2019

I'll be waiting for a reversal tag next time

joined Sep 23, 2020

What is the timeline of these stories? Like what's first and what's last in this series?

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

mm yes i will consume

joined Sep 28, 2020

I was hoping whene sensei took it off sayaa licked her ohhh god that would have been the best

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Ah man, I love this series. Sensei is so pretty, I hope we get to see a reversal next time!

joined Jul 19, 2020

I'm looking forward to Saaya hopefully topping Mob-sensei in the next book

hopefully that happens (´︶`)

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Mob Sensei with the strap omg

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

What is the timeline of these stories? Like what's first and what's last in this series?

Basically here on Dynasty, they are uploaded in pretty much the right order. Down to up, so the lowest in the tag is the oldest & first in the timeline

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Very sexy. Negom did a really good job with this one. Would've never guessed that this was their first attempt at drawing with toys involved in the story. I will definitely tip my hat for that.

And as previously mentioned by everyone I agree that we all need to see the next book with Saaya topping sensei.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Mob-sensei? Like Mob the queen of the fairy winter court?

joined May 26, 2020

WE NEED MOAR :^D

I kinda want a wholesome oneshot about them

Dynasty2
joined Sep 6, 2020

I think "Angel's downfall" to be the first one in the timeline. The other ones follow as they are published, but that's the first, I don't know why it comes in third, actually.

Anyway, it was about time that we had a flustered sensei, she almost never showed any feeling (well, we know she did, but Saaya doesn't :-D ).

I saw an image of a blindfolded sensei on Twitter. Someone knows something about it?

joined Jan 14, 2020

The fairy queen is Mab.

I thought I'd read something about how 'mob' here mean she's a character seen in the background or 'mob', whom Negom elevated to importance, but I can't find it, and the series description just calls her an original character. Not sure where the name "MOB sensei" came from, since it's not in the comic itself.

joined Sep 13, 2020

woah.... whew

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

The fairy queen is Mab.

I thought I'd read something about how 'mob' here mean she's a character seen in the background or 'mob', whom Negom elevated to importance, but I can't find it, and the series description just calls her an original character. Not sure where the name "MOB sensei" came from, since it's not in the comic itself.

Mob-sensei is how Negom calls her on twitter. She's a completely original character either way. Negom created a similar character for Madoka but never did much with her and never gave her a name.

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

"Mob" is a Japanese term for unimportant background characters, basically as we might call her an "extra".

Ithink%20small
joined Aug 13, 2015

She never got to have her V! She never got 2B Top!
( ͡° ͟ʖ ͡°) thats the only thing I hate about this manga.

joined May 3, 2014

I’m just skiping the story to see were it goes, cuz theI still can’t get over the pedo vibes at all, the age thing ruins it all

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

Yoooo cant wait to see sensei be topped. This was saaya's awakenig

To reply you must either login or sign up.