Forum › Ohana Holoholo discussion

E1f7694b-042f-443d-a5cb-df7de61c8a40
joined Dec 29, 2013

Ooohh spoilers... Must. Resist. Temptation.

062589fd3c9f5577a916b303e3c6c27f
joined Nov 16, 2013

Oh, now that's quite interesting. Certainly, from the few flashbacks shots of her in school, it did look like she was wearing a boys' uniform, and with that framing, her character is super easy to identify with. You've gotten me kind of hopeful, now.

The poster made that up.

joined Oct 13, 2014

Interest. How long will they post next chapter on volume 2 in here? I heard that manga is keeping on next volume 6 from Japan. confuse

last edited at Oct 13, 2014 7:48PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Oh, now that's quite interesting. Certainly, from the few flashbacks shots of her in school, it did look like she was wearing a boys' uniform, and with that framing, her character is super easy to identify with. You've gotten me kind of hopeful, now.

The poster made that up.

She did look a lot different in the two flashback images, but I can't imagine inserting something that significant into the story and not really deal with it.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

We're working on it, should be within the week or so.

Well, that'd be really sweet. I know I should stop by the site to say it, but thanks a lot!

Well all considering I don't actually use our site so I personally wouldn't see it anyways, soooo a thank you here is enough for me. ^.^

9 should be within the next few days and 10 is almost done too but I'm supposed to be to working on another story, which is super long so idk if I can work on 10 myself, meaning idk how long it'll be.

Edit: But please try to visit our site. : )

last edited at Oct 14, 2014 12:17AM

E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

I'm pretty damn torn on Michiru at this point. She's an incredibly selfish carefree soul who still tries to balance child-care, work and her own interests with....mediocre results to say the least. On the one hand, I've always been of the mind that if you bring a child into this world, you should do your damndest to care for them. On the other hand, I disagree with the sentiment that you should completely give up everything for the sake of your kid. Hell, she's worth some admiration considering how utterly impossible it is for Japanese women to have hobbies like being in a band while juggling child-care and work!

Also, the author did a really good work with Yuuta. I'm borderline 'scared' of children but my adoration for this kid is Nico-level o_o

062589fd3c9f5577a916b303e3c6c27f
joined Nov 16, 2013

The poster made that up.

She did look a lot different in the two flashback images, but I can't imagine inserting something that significant into the story and not really deal with it.

http://i.imgur.com/3AI43Oe.png

She just has short hair. Wearing a blazer over her shirt. Nothing odd just a tomboyish look.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yeah, both flashbacks are pretty vague, and you can't even see half of her. Too little to make that sort of assumption from. Not that it would be a bad thing really, but with nothing else to back the idea up its probably not true.

Download
joined Apr 23, 2013

P.S. I am reading this for Yuuta. This child is an angel, I swear.

Children in mangas are unrealistically nice sometimes... In real life they are loud and destructive mini-demons :S

So true. For every sweet angel child there's a cheeky brat, a pair of siblings that can't stop fighting, and that kid who doesn't know how not to be mean. You gotta love 'em, but they aren't always easy to manage.

And finally! Some hope for Michiru stepping up! I really want Michiru and Maya to end up together, but if Maya went for that guy I wouldn't be able to blame her.

2014-02-10_233348
joined Feb 26, 2013

Noticed a typo on page 16 of chapter 9, first bubble, in the first panel: "obstacl" --> "obstacle"

joined Jul 29, 2011

rooting for Michiru!

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Noticed a typo on page 16 of chapter 9, first bubble, in the first panel: "obstacl" --> "obstacle"

Crap, I'll have the editors (cleaners?) get on it, thanks.

last edited at Oct 18, 2014 10:15AM

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

This's getting better but yuri vs het ouch ulcer....

joined Oct 20, 2014

I love this series, even if it makes me confused....Tomboy ****-san was your "first love," Hidesuke? No fooling?

Hahahhaha OMG that is so true :"")

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Sick child character... Shit about to hit the fan?

Tumblr_m6qk60jppk1r95frro1_500
joined May 28, 2013

Ah, poor Yuuta! Now what's gonna happen, dun dun duu

joined Apr 6, 2013

The minute everyone shut off their phones I knew something was going to happen. That daycare guy seems like the type to call Japan's equivalent of Child Family services.

Will my Yuri end disappear, will Yuuta live through the night. Tune in next...year probably.

Anime
joined Oct 20, 2014

Kawaii Scans is working on it. Give them time.

How much longer?

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

I think this is a beautiful story with sad backgrounds.

joined Apr 13, 2012

that background is doing a great job at making me come back for more
i have this struggle with the so-called yuri ending, but Hidesuke isn't a bad guy and, on top of it, Maya doesn't seem to be so interested in either Hidesuke nor Michiru... she only have eyes for Yuuta (sorta), plus i'm sensing some major turn in this point at the story, with bad consecuences for Michiru
sigh... i hope Yuuta gets well soon :c

Tumblr_mfrdsc3t1e1rdyfv3o1_500
joined Apr 25, 2014

god i love this series so much ;;;;;

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

Actually slight spoiler, I feel like much of the idea behind the series is the struggle to grow up and accept responsibilities, and that's exactly what Michiru eventually does.

Ah, I'll be looking forward to that then!

P.S. I am reading this for Yuuta. This child is an angel, I swear.

Children in mangas are unrealistically nice sometimes... In real life they are loud and destructive mini-demons :S

Yuuta truly is like a little angel! He's just so cuuute! But I like kids in real life too! (Except for the extreme cases of exceptionally bratty children.)

last edited at Nov 7, 2014 4:57PM

joined Aug 31, 2014

based on how masculine-looking Maya was in that photo and her body physique rn, plus the fact that Hidesuke didn't recognize her at first, i think she is a trans woman.

also i feel like the author is normalizing that, which can be a good thing. the people in this story seem very open-minded so i think it wouldn't be too much of a stretch if they don't really react to that fact.

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Kawaii released chapter 11 a month ago, is there a reason it's not here? It's great by the way, and surprising...

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

oh sh..t het development.

To reply you must either login or sign up.