Forum › My Two Mommies discussion

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

be lesbians
adopt a cat

It's in our lesbian blood to adopt cats idk why that is but honestly I don't mind

All they need now is a U-Haul to move Himari in permanently with Tsubaki and it will be a lesbian full circle

joined Mar 5, 2016

not the kind of mommies i first suspected

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

"Not yuri" they say, despite the ~steamy~ hand holding on page 29.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

This thing happened to me . In our old houe lots of cats came stayed there , in our garden. We usually gave them some food especially if they were pregnant or had childs. One time they left two of their children and run away and we tried to take care of it. Similar to the this manga we put them in blankets and cardboard box. We gave them milk with syringe but they died after some days and I had to bury them. This story is very happy and I'm happy to read it but I still think maybe I could take care of them better.

joined Feb 5, 2020

be lesbians
adopt a cat

It's in our lesbian blood to adopt cats idk why that is but honestly I don't mind

...there is a very obvious joke to be made here

This made me cackle in realization thank you

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Dig the matching T-shirts they are constantly using. Pearukku, so lovey-dovey...

Of course, as lesbians raising a kitty, their future is told here.

This could use a yuri tag, dontcha think?

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

This could use a yuri tag, dontcha think?

Subtext maybe.

Riamu
joined Aug 28, 2018

They're basically married I don't understand why the yuri tag is missing

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

That was cute, :D

joined Sep 13, 2018

now it makes me think about how i feed cats all the time on the streets. Japan its a clean place while my country is full of garbage but also filled with stray dogs , it means even if you dont help them they keep on having babies and dying to dogs or people. Still i want to feed them and pet them since it makes no difference at all.

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

This is so cute omg.. need more story like this :)

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Straight to my favorites, I could read this 10 more times and still find it wholesome.

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

Her logic is, if you don't adopt the animal don't feed them.
I cannot agree.

_______%20(12)
joined Feb 18, 2018

I got a feeling that the cat is the main character in here,,,

Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Not what I though it was going to be about by looking at the title though...

I don't understand this manga at all. How is it Himari's fault that Shiro abandoned its kitten? Why is feeding a stray cat lumped in with abandoning one yourself? The messaging about taking responsibility makes sense of neglecting an adopted cat, but I don't see how it pertains to feeding strays at all.

Also, is this a dialect thing, using "kitty" instead of "kitten"? To me, there's a different nuance between the two words, but here the translation exclusively uses "kitty" where I'd normally say/hear "kitten". It also spells it "kittey" several times, which I've never seen before.

joined May 28, 2016

I was halfway expecting the cat to turn into a catgirl at the end of it. But nope that didn't happen.

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Wholesome, but I don't understand why Shiro abandoned her single kitten. Shouldn't there be like five kittens in like a litter?

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

god this was so cute!!!

joined May 28, 2016

Wholesome, but I don't understand why Shiro abandoned her single kitten. Shouldn't there be like five kittens in like a litter?

Not necessarily. From what I've read it's indeed possible for a cat to have only one kitten.

Screenshot_726
joined Dec 2, 2017

-Passionete hand holding
-Mommies adopoting a cat
-Not yuri

-Hmmmmmm

last edited at Sep 22, 2020 12:51AM

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

"Not yuri" they say, despite the ~steamy~ hand holding on page 29.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_two_mommies#29
"I'm choosing big boobs-chan! I don't have time for you smoll tits-chans/pussy unappreciaters!"

last edited at Sep 22, 2020 2:48AM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

be lesbians
adopt a cat

We already did 4 years ago, his name is also Shiro and another one few months back. XD

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

And then the kitty passes away and they are no longer mommy friends as there is nothing there connecting them anymore.......

That can be the next Drama part XD

Ex Mommy Friends

A pair of No longer mommies

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

This is the first time I’ve been okay with “no yuri” in a manga published to DS. This was a wonderful and beautiful story.

There are a LOT of great non yuri on DS if you look around.. When you've read all the yuri, it can be a good idea to trawl through a search of your fav tags, but exclude the yuri tag. You will find at least SOME hidden gems you missed.

I love Touhou and have read all the yuri - excluding the few with tags i dont read- so I once did an excluded yuri search, and also excluded all the tags I dont like (such as violence, tragedy, futa, het etc) - and a blank search box, then worked my through the whole lot over a week or so.. I ended up adding about 20 of them into my touhou favs list.

There is a tragedy Touhou Work in DS that Will kick your feels All the way to Pluto

To reply you must either login or sign up.