Forum › Want to Sell Me Your Body? discussion

It's still on mangadex.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Anjelika posted:

It's still on mangadex.

It will probably stay on Mangadex : they usually keep translations that are not rips of official releases.

Though the scanlators may drop it.

last edited at Sep 12, 2020 4:59AM

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

It's still on mangadex.

Yeah I just finished the 3rd chapter, the author makes pretty generic stuff but it ended up not being a happy-ending breaking surprise when the dad came back like I thought it would be. To be honest the 3rd chapter seems like the last chapter but I guess the next 3 are just about the two of them going on dates.

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

Ima just add that cherry picking what content you keep and remove from the site due to licensing is kinda messed up. Not that I particularly care for this manga, but I’ve noticed it before. For example, bloom into you is licensed (with the red license warning too) yet all the chapters are available. Wouldn’t it be better to either remove all licensed works or keep all of them here? It’s just a suggestion

last edited at Sep 12, 2020 1:20PM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Mai88 posted:

Please support the artist by buying the licensed version and make renta localize more yuri.

https://www.ebookrenta.com/renta/sc/frm/item/140250

I tried to "rent" manga from their site once, despite all the bs in their terms of service, but I was desperate. It didn't want to process, so no, I won't support them, because their service is shit.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

What I don't understand is how there are red notifications on lots of series about it being licensed and unavailable, but you can still read all of it. What's that about?

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

What I don't understand is how there are red notifications on lots of series about it being licensed and unavailable, but you can still read all of it. What's that about?

Shhhhh we must keep the good series like Murcielago available to the newcomers of Dynasty Reader

Anyways yeah I don't get that either. For super popular manga, the chapters already uploaded are still up there but the new chapters aren't being updated anymore, whereas for other manga like this one, are just completely snapped out of existence.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

The official policy of the site re:licensing is pretty straightforward. We will not upload works whose scanlation begins after the work has already been officially released. If an ongoing series is licensed, we will follow the lead of the scanlator who worked on it previously. If we are asked to remove a series by a publisher or a scanlator, we will comply. We evaluate all other works that get a license on a case-by-case basis.

In this case, we shouldn't have uploaded this series given that it directly contradicts sentence 2. Outside of edge cases like this, we aren't really in the business of removing chapters already uploaded, unless asked to do so by a relevant party.

As for the red notification, it's simply a relic of a previous era, when the policy was thought to be different. The site has a lot of stuff like this, hopefully we'll get it cleaned up sometime.

last edited at Sep 18, 2020 3:52PM

1011820_10203495624854953_6088973233617870240_n
joined Aug 29, 2019

This was wholesome! I wish this was a little longer but still very satisfying story!

To reply you must either login or sign up.