Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

Aww

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Damn I don't think I could put up with Sakuma, but good for you MC

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Really great, this author is so damn good. Also reminds me of https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sweet_emotion.

20230129_212706
joined Oct 20, 2015

after the kiss I knew it, it has to be octave author!! still can recognize their style

Ec324dcc-cdf2-41b8-a84a-08270b64c8bc
joined Feb 20, 2019

Whoa that’s nice. P.s. I didn’t see this author active very long time!

joined Dec 30, 2018

Cuteeeee

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Cute adults doing cute things is better than mid/high school girls ones.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Im not sure i get it. I mean the overall story it was telling, and the point ?

What was the ending about? It feels like Im missing something more than it just stopping mid sentence without settling anything?

63515893-13a8-47bc-ac30-925c9c72c86e
joined Mar 1, 2018

What was the ending about? It feels like Im missing something more than it just stopping mid sentence without settling anything?

Right? I understood that she loved the girl even though she gets mad at her but it always seemed to cut off when it tried to explain why. Like when her train of thought stopped midway/at the ending when she's "grinning"

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/me_and_sakuma#6
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/me_and_sakuma#7
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/me_and_sakuma#16

The blond gal always found some new interesting places and want the other gal to go with her.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/me_and_sakuma#16

The black hair gal then reminiscing the good old day from page 6-7 and just grinned.
Yep, this overall left little of impact, but it's still there.

last edited at Aug 25, 2020 11:21AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I don't know if I could be with a girl who keeps on dating men (looking for the "right one"), while having sex on the side, no strings attached.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Straightforward but sweet

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

I don't know if I could be with a girl who keeps on dating men (looking for the "right one"), while having sex on the side, no strings attached.

I don’t think they’ve had sex until now, considering how flustered she got when asked if they could kiss

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

Right? I understood that she loved the girl even though she gets mad at her but it always seemed to cut off when it tried to explain why. Like when her train of thought stopped midway/at the ending when she's "grinning"

because yuma grins because she realises sakuma really DOES care about her and thinks about her a lot (making food for her, keeping her in mind for restaurants, showing her places she thinks yuma would like), she's just incredibly obnoxious about it

and yuma's gone from thinking 'haha did i fuck her to satisfy my ego' to '...no i really do love her'

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I got the impression they had never done ANYTHING - even kiss before? And were only friends till now, when she just suddenly goes for it.

Or do you mean going forward? Which may well turn out to be the case- but she could also just start dating her friend exclusively from now, since they have become lovers, for all we know. Maybe her serial men dating was because 'men' just dont do it for her but she never realised why?

last edited at Aug 25, 2020 3:17PM

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

This author is really good, İ love them so much. Wonder what will happen in the future

last edited at Aug 25, 2020 9:31PM

20191122_221923
joined Nov 23, 2019

aww!

Dyakqrcwsamphop-min
joined Dec 31, 2019

Dang, that escalated quickly

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

Bisexual?

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

I quite liked this one, it was nice Yuma decided to take the initiative

joined Oct 31, 2013

after the kiss I knew it, it has to be octave author!! still can recognize their style

Wow I didn't know that I forgot about them.

joined Oct 31, 2013

Honey I just found out the one who drew this was the one who drew the old school Yuri Manga Octive and I didn't get it then 10 years ago. This author is sorta complex in that way, but anything is better than Citrus.

63515893-13a8-47bc-ac30-925c9c72c86e
joined Mar 1, 2018

because yuma grins because she realises sakuma really DOES care about her and thinks about her a lot (making food for her, keeping her in mind for restaurants, showing her places she thinks yuma would like), she's just incredibly obnoxious about it

and yuma's gone from thinking 'haha did i fuck her to satisfy my ego' to '...no i really do love her'

Hmmm. OK. I can see that. Thank you for explaining it, I usually don't understand much until it's explained (in the story or by someone).

To reply you must either login or sign up.