Forum › Ano Lemon Kajitte discussion

joined Feb 18, 2015

Kanker sores really can be that bad. And they last for ages sometimes. I get them fairly regularly, and if they are in a spot that is easy for food to touch, it makes eating so painful that it's better to just avoid it.

Personally, I'd be pretty upset if my girlfriend intentionally gave me a kanker sore just because she was afraid I wouldn't be constantly thinking about her. Not cool.

You realize she didn't actually have a canker sore in the first place, right?

I was under the impression that the wound on her mouth set up as a canker sore, and that's why it was so painful and lasted so long. In my experience, cuts on the lips and gums can easily become ulcerous.

from WebMD:

What Causes Canker Sores?
The exact cause of most canker sores is unknown. Stress or tissue injury is thought to be the
cause of simple canker sores.

Definition from WebMD of Simple canker sores:

Simple canker sores. These may appear three or four times a year and
last up to a week. They typically occur in people ages 10 to 20.

So there you have it. They can be caused by tissue injury and are typical in teenagers... (I was wondering why I didn't get them as often anymore...)

They are not the same as COLD SORES, which are caused by the Herpes virus. That said, there's no particular reason to think that Sayo would have expected Mako to get a canker sore as a result of the bite. It isn't like it is universal. She might have just figured it would be mildly irritating.

last edited at Jul 11, 2018 5:12PM

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

You know, the reason cuts in your mouth hurt so much is because your mouth is a nasty place full of germs. If you just use mouth wash, then the infection dies and they heal no problem.

joined Mar 28, 2019

Lol. Pretty much the story is:

-Before she leaves for her family visit, girl bites girlfriend’s lip on purpose

-Bitten girlfriend can’t eat anything because of the bite scar (I know, I feel so sorry for her, wtf honestly lol)

-To make things worse the girl brings girlfriend back lemons to eat to heal the scar >_<

-Girlfriend gets vengeance

The end xD

Pretty much most of the story was about the girlfriend suffering from a lip wound.

20265099_331371470609667_965795103732342855_n
joined May 28, 2017

hey........
why's it so lewd?
I got a boner just by reading this :)

Madeleinedupris
joined Apr 8, 2019

Ick canker sores really do fucking hurt. I’ve had them three times on the lower lip’s inner wall :///// Couldn’t eat the things I wanted for the whole two weeks with each one.

last edited at Apr 25, 2019 12:21AM

Good
joined Jun 14, 2016

reading this while i have a canker sore... i would sure not forget the one who left me with this pain in the arse

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Biting your lip really hurts. I once bit my lip so hard I actually have a scar. Lots of blood, lots of pain, and now when I whistle it sounds oddly metallic.

868e64eacaeed480084b005ae21b7c4c
joined Jul 19, 2018

Tag: domestic violence

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

That seems... unhealthy

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Binging this author's work after the "my girlfriend is not here"..I can't decide if I like it or not.

joined Dec 17, 2021

Didn't like this one. I mean, I'm ok with a lot of stuff in fiction, but I just can't be comfortable with making eating an unpleasant experience for someone. She could have given her a hickey or something.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

I cannot recognize her drawing style here. It looks very generic and I do not feel for anything. On the other hand, vast majority of her works share a drawing style, It reaches a a point for me that I read "My girlfriend is not here today" purely because how pretty the characters are drawn, even though this is clearly a NTR manga.

To reply you must either login or sign up.