Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

I see what you did there

Kumo2
joined Feb 18, 2014

Oh my! This is cute!

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

it was super cutes, but i wished it wasn't until the last few pages that they were implied as a couple instead of just platonic out of school friends, but that's just me! I did have a goofy smile on my face while reading this one though nawww

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

A winner is you!

joined Apr 19, 2013

beautiful art anyway, whether it's yuri or not

joined Nov 14, 2013

The last book felt kind of cheesy.. :3

But it was really heart-warming and adorable seeing the two of them becoming friends.

Also, I feel like I can relate to Sacchan a bit. Some people are easy to approach outside of school but it's out of the question to talk them in school. There's just this weird barrier.

Thats funny cus im the complete opposite, no problem talkin to people at school but see them outside and school and its like....uh.........ummm.....hi

joined May 2, 2014

I wonder if there's a double meaning with the book title.

Like dah XD

Anime
joined Oct 20, 2014

i actually like this manga more and more now that i think about it.

It's the kind of story you want to revisit.

Or you revisit after a little while spent thinking it over.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

"Weak in the art of conversation"

that was good

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

that was so adorable ermergherddd

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

When a manga leaves you with a stupid smile on the face, you know is good stuff!

Yes, it is. But not so good when you're trying to read in secret at work. Don't want a bunch of people passing my desk with a cheesy smile on my face lol. The struggle is real.

chipmunksmtw
Racing%20noz
joined May 19, 2016

"Secret"
"Just the two of us"

Whoa slow down there, boy.

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

I don't think it's just friends between them. I mean, all that blushings and keeping our (paraphrased) dates secret, not to mention that book title, seems like too much for friends. It's more likely they have a crush on each other. Imagine friends acting like them in real life, it would be pretty weird right?

last edited at Jan 7, 2018 10:43PM

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

I can't help but wonder, in the book she's reading, who is saying "I love you" to that horrifying ghost?

To reply you must either login or sign up.