Forum › The Naked Me discussion

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

^ actually that’s pretty normal for some people. especially if you eat a lot of fruit

Yup! A good diet goes a looong way to how people taste during oral. More fruit the better you taste... less to none.... eh...

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

This one was kinda cute

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

^ actually that’s pretty normal for some people. especially if you eat a lot of fruit

Did someone say pineapple juice

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Who's lewd here?

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

FWB material those two. But I feel like glasses girl can steer the wheel to a more intimate, defined, romantic and exclusive relationship. Tamamusi art is recognizable, I love the shape of the eyes. It's fine if this is a one shot. Totally awesome if they decide to expand on it.

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Yup! A good diet goes a looong way to how people taste during oral. More fruit the better you taste... less to none.... eh...

Agreed. And if you're not lactose intolerant, Yogurts are good too. Otherwise eating fruits and drinking lots of water are fine.

868e64eacaeed480084b005ae21b7c4c
joined Jul 19, 2018

GIMME THEM PEACHES!!!!

joined Aug 22, 2019

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Ran has a belly button piercing?

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

GIMME THEM PEACHES!!!!

Very fitting avatar for the comment.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

That's very relatable.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Awww, a bit sad. I hope Ran either falls deeper in love with Yukari or she shows her that she loves Ran just as much. Either way, I just want Ran to realize she's wrong at the end

Esha%20icon
joined Mar 31, 2018

These girls gay! Good for them!

To reply you must either login or sign up.