Forum › Chiral discussion

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

Such a heart-warming story T_T

6cd
joined May 11, 2016

Seeing the whole Hard Work vs Talent scenario always reminds me of Sakurasou. It hurts on a personal level.

joined Apr 5, 2020

Idk if it's the translation but some of these interactions sound like autism to me

Ok6w_kokdtoqqqldbioparunlpmilxcjwpbtwulrt1y
joined Apr 23, 2019

at some point, you just have to do something different, unique. Doesn't matter if someone could do it better, if you're only the one to do it, to come with different ideas. That is rewarding in its own right.

joined May 20, 2013

The spoilers on page 2 are great. Skipped.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I was afraid when i saw Rape on the page 2 and it turned it was..... false or i don't really understand what part is suposs to be considering as rape.

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

The spoilers really made it out to be 100x worse than what it actually is

Scarlet%20felini
joined Mar 28, 2012

yeah, the spoilers really made me dread reading it... expecting horror every time I pressed next page. Yet it never really came?
Except: yes, emotionally manipulating someone into sex is rape too.

I saw the self-harm coming from a mile away, but compared to everything else in that tag-category this was real tame.

last edited at Jun 15, 2020 8:21AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

The spoilers really made it out to be 100x worse than what it actually is

Yeah.
Incest : Well since it's about Hina/Sayo people would have know
Rape : I don't even see what can be considering as much. If peoples can enlight me on that
Conversation about suicide : I understand the thought of warnings but, there were just talking about how amyth who said that Twins were married couple who commited lovers's suicide in a precedent life. The warning is right but one can thought that they could have talk about their own suicide.
Physical harm : All wish is small harm and accidental. This combined with the Suicide warning make ot sound a lor darker than it should have been.
Mental abuse : Abuse might be a strong word here. Cause yes there is some mentals things but again it's sound way darker than it should be.

In the end the spoilers make sound like a Tragedy/Angst story when it's more Drama/Psycological.

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

Onee chan Onee chan Onee chan Onee chan Onee chan Onee chan Onee chan Onee chan Onee chan Onee chan Onee chan Onee chan Onee chan Onee chan Onee chan Onee chan Onee chan Onee chan Onee chan Onee chan Onee chan Onee chan Onee chan Onee chan Onee chan

Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

So wholesome, almost forgot to care about the incest

joined Apr 5, 2020

SayoHina, Nice

joined Apr 1, 2013

Such a heart-warming story T_T

I read the Spoiler / Warning on Pg 2 and I didnt want to proceed i dunno why this is a Turn On or supposed to be good to read its dark af lol

Img_-2low0i
joined Jun 15, 2020

THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD FUCKING FOOD THANK YOU THNAK U

Troid Uploader
Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

Spoiler for the spoilers: There's no rape, no mental abuse, no physical harm outside of a paper cut, and suicide is only discussed as folklore.

There is incest though. I guess 1 out of 4 isn't bad.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I’m honestly a bit confused, but it all worked out in the end right?

joined Jan 6, 2018

Ah, my poor heart... So goood!!!

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

thought this was going to be a nightmare because of page 2 but it was just an emotional trainwreck

joined Feb 23, 2016

thought this was going to be a nightmare because of page 2 but it was just an emotional trainwreck

Yeah same got kinda worried and checked for tragedy or angst tags xD good it ended well( ◠‿◠ )

Dashing
joined Nov 19, 2018

Wow I'm speechless. Really good piece of art. Thanks to all who contributed in making and translating this.
Also to the people who come check comments before reading, cause of spoilers on page 2, don't worry it is relatively really light and nothing to worry about.

68747470733a2f2f7075752e73682f717661794b2e706e67
joined May 4, 2015

I think I'll pretend that I didn't see page 2 and just go through into page 3 instead.

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

I read the Spoiler / Warning on Pg 2 and I didnt want to proceed i dunno why this is a Turn On or supposed to be good to read its dark af lol

Yea at first I thought it would be messed up but hey it's SayoHina so everything will be alright

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

This is why I love this ship, it's so complicated and raw, but also very sweet and wholesome.

JazzLafayette
4fe5eecd-bb71-4108-8d32-020d4e723c02
joined Oct 3, 2018

I'm motherfucking glad they understand how to make a competent CW. You don't shoot for "the average" in social mores, you try to give folks the space to avoid potential trauma triggers that they're vulnerable to.

Ok6w_kokdtoqqqldbioparunlpmilxcjwpbtwulrt1y
joined Apr 23, 2019

they almost did it, then did not do it, then kissed for real, then ... what ?
F**k, I want hard evidences of them banging. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK ?!

To reply you must either login or sign up.