Forum › Melty Pudding discussion

in the wise words of Ucchi
gross

Large
joined May 27, 2017

i wish the cute delinquent girl had stabbed the rapist with a pen but that's just my take.

cyberninjasio
joined Jan 5, 2020

Read some of my other posts in this thread for why what you said is wrong.

No. Full stop. Your experience is your experience and that's it. You do not get to dictate everyone else's experience. Plenty of us do read it as rape and\or sexual assault. I am sorry you had to experience what you did, but it doesn't give you the right to tell others what their experience says is wrong.

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

It's possible to be in a relationship/marriage and still be raped by your partner. We have to go by pure speculations due to how little information we have to work with. Power dynamics is wonky with this pair. Charismatic (?) prince vs known delinquent girl who's not afraid to flaunt her private bits in PUBLIC. Prince is pushy as hell and to some degree very manipulative. (Let's convince useless MC friend that this is perfectly "normal" behavior despite what most sensible people would say) Someone in a position of power can coerce people into rationalizing their abnormal behaviors/attitudes/thinking. The delinquent may be buff as hell or just... has her delinquency stats allocated to some weird areas instead. For all we know she could just be a wannabe delinquent who only did the Yankee looks back in middle school. All bark no bite. Again, not enough data. Only her MC friend is demonstrated with the ability to just snap a poor mechanical pencil. Which also tells a fat lot of nothing.

The execution is dodgy. The MC is unnecessary. No really, even if you take out the MC the story still flows just fine. The delinquent-ness is just there to do the odd delinquent x prince pairing, even though said prince is a prince of molestation according to the exposition character. The MC is really just there to find the discarded underwear on the floor to lead into that rather tastless joke at the end.

This reads more like a rather brainless hentai doujin honestly. It's a bit too fetish fueled for me. Which is disappointing, because I liked her other work between the adult and the thirsty student. This one is just messy and handled sloppily.

last edited at Jun 1, 2020 8:35PM

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

No. Full stop. Your experience is your experience and that's it. You do not get to dictate everyone else's experience. Plenty of us do read it as rape and\or sexual assault. I am sorry you had to experience what you did, but it doesn't give you the right to tell others what their experience says is wrong.

Yeah, I wasn't gonna bother to respond, since the comment was directed at me. I'm a rape survivor as well, but I don't think that in particular has anything to do with why I interpreted this the way I did. It was because Chiharu even initially approached Momoka with "help me, I got involved with this person and they keep touching me in ways I don't like".... and then the well known molester senpai showed up and proceeded to do the things.

Userpic-128-white
joined Jul 21, 2015

Molester prince needs a good solid punch in the mouth

Mmmm
joined Dec 13, 2019

lmao what're these comments
these aren't real people...this isn't a real situation...take a chill pill perhaps

last edited at Jun 4, 2020 2:47AM

creaothceann
joined Mar 24, 2011

Oh c'mon, it's clearly a comedy. I do not think there are people as forward as that "prince" in real life, and missing panties don't go unnoticed like that. You need to ask yourself if the author might not have been serious.

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

You went to exactly the wrong post of mine about that. i'm not dictating like that. i meant about using the examples WITHIN THE MANGA about how it is actually consensual.

My experience, also, there's something in kink called 'consensual non-consent'. Where it may look like someone isn't consenting, but is, because said consent does NOT need to be sought out first so long as things happen within limits. Everything here reads as something like that to me as well.

joined May 25, 2019

On the credit page is something serious written down!
"Buy Gaelette!
Buy this Manga!
Support your favourite artist
DON'T READ ON SOME SHITTY aggregator
SITES!

Now I feel kinda bad ¿~¿

To reply you must either login or sign up.