Forum › What's that manga called?

Lejupiel%c4%81de
joined Jan 18, 2018

There's no coloured pages but it kinda sounds like this one.

Thank you! It is the one I was thinking of.

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

I'm looking for a one-shot where this girl is in a wheelchair, and she has a half-sister that the mom treats like a servant. But the sisters are secretly in a relationship, and I think it's implied that the wheelchair girl purposely caused the accident that crippled her.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This and the sequel.

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

This and the sequel.

That's it, thanks!

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Hi, I'm looking for a manga about a girl hows aparentlly frustrated and wants to kiss her friend and after that she ask her to stop meeting

"Looking at you kinda turns me on" by Takemiya Jin.

joined May 27, 2020

I search for old yuri manga about 2 girls, 1st chapter is about the past that they play basketball and bumb into each other and she smell cigarettes

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I search for old yuri manga about 2 girls, 1st chapter is about the past that they play basketball and bumb into each other and she smell cigarettes

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/tankobu :)

joined May 27, 2020

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/tankobu :)

Thank you

joined May 27, 2020

Yow im looking for a recent manga where she is a painter/artist and her friend lives with her who also want them to marry.

This other manga where her gf is annoying but someone calls her from a company she becomes serious and her gf is shock by how peetty she was..... something like that

Titanoktonon
Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017
joined May 27, 2020

This and the sequel.

Thanks

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Does anyone know the Touhou where There is a clam Youkai that is messing Sakuyas vision up? She sees everyone as really trippy things- reminds me of the art used in Madoka for witches..

She keeps it to herself but ends up getting help from Meiling - who is actually cool - and the others, to kill it.

Its not yuri. I read it fairly recently and forgot to bookmark it and now i cant find the thing!

last edited at May 30, 2020 2:45PM

Av
joined May 25, 2015

Does anyone know the Touhou where There is a clam Youkai that is messing Sakyuas vision up?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/so_tonight_i_shall_close_my_eyes_to_it

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^ Thanks :)

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

What were those manga that uses A-ko and B-ko as character names, if I re-call them correctly. It has those eyeballs licking shenanigans. Author's name is good too. Ty ty

last edited at May 31, 2020 8:26AM

Titanoktonon
Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017
Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Oh lol didn't knew about that. Thanks.

joined Mar 25, 2012

does anybody know where i can find the image set that was like eli/nozomi and nico but they were delinquents and eli kept beating up nico for threatening nozomi

joined Jun 3, 2020

hi! there was a one shot manga about a girl (class representative?) who is eating lunch with a girl with glasses, and shes curious about a mystery beauty that works at the cafeteria because she doesn't know her name, and then it turns out that the girl she always eats with in class is the girl that works at the cafeteria

thanks in advance!

Titanoktonon
Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

joined Jun 3, 2020

This.

you are so awesome :) thank you!!

joined Feb 10, 2014

Hey. I'm looking for a series that starts off with two girls in the hospital. One has a broken leg. They start dating pretty early on in the series. One girl doesn't have a cellphone.
Thank you.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

joined Feb 10, 2014

This.

Yes! Thank you!

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

I'm looking for a manga where an author dates and dumps her love interest in order to write her next novel.
It has the line "An author sells a piece of her soul" or something like it.

last edited at Jun 11, 2020 12:57AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.