Forum › Good Girl + Good Things discussion

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Go to a soapland to buy a bath and a massage.
Find the love of your life.

Speaking of which, did you know Soaplands were originally called Turkish Baths? Just like the Turkish Baths you can find in any Western country, except that in Japan they were actually brothels, nothing like the original thing, lol. The Japanese name for Turkish Bath was Toruko Ofuro or Toruko-buro.
At some point, in the 1980s, some angry Turkish diplomats denounced the use of this name, and complained so loudly that the Japanese organized a nationwide contest (believe it or not) to rename their Turkish Baths. The name "Soapland" was the winner, and that's what they have been called since then.

aihara_mei0904
joined Jan 21, 2019

not a big fan of gay for pay but this was really cute!

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I thought I was going to get a rare depiction of sex workers and the emotional good that they can do in helping people experiment/process things around their bodies and sexuality, but I suppose this is kind of cute. A little disappointed maybe, but this is p good.

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

The Japanese organized a nationwide contest (believe it or not) to rename their Turkish Baths. The name "Soapland" was the winner...

(In Don King's voice) Only in Japan!

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

I never noticed that Homura Subaru drew such cute facial expressions. I must have been blinded by the milk.

well, that happens when it is spraying everywhere.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I never noticed that Homura Subaru drew such cute facial expressions. I must have been blinded by the milk.

I've been (accidentally) sprayed with breast milk before. It wasn't as fun as is it's made out to be. lol

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I've been (accidentally) sprayed with breast milk before. It wasn't as fun as is it's made out to be. lol

Oh come on, you have to tell that story now. Dish! Dish!

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Oh my gosh this was so effing wholesome. I'd really want a sequel, but I'd want it to have as many non-NSFW non-ecchi pages as Homura Subaru can allow themself to have.

Also

Speaking of which, did you know Soaplands were originally called Turkish Baths? Just like the Turkish Baths you can find in any Western country, except that in Japan they were actually brothels, nothing like the original thing, lol. The Japanese name for Turkish Bath was Toruko Ofuro or Toruko-buro.
At some point, in the 1980s, some angry Turkish diplomats denounced the use of this name, and complained so loudly that the Japanese organized a nationwide contest (believe it or not) to rename their Turkish Baths. The name "Soapland" was the winner, and that's what they have been called since then.

It feels weird to be on the receiving end of a history lesson on this site, but I'm not complaining. Thank you!

Anyone: gives any equivalent to a history lesson
Me, a history enthusiast: This will make a fine addition to my collection.

last edited at Mar 5, 2020 11:47AM

joined Oct 22, 2018

BTW, are there any other similarly cute and/or wholesome one-shots by this author? If so, please recommend?

joined Oct 22, 2018

^ rolls eyes in a happy way

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Enough with the Lactation shaming, its Art!

If you want to complains about something then go after the blackmsil Works or something

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

BTW, are there any other similarly cute and/or wholesome one-shots by this author? If so, please recommend?

Nothing quite this sweet bit Magical Nipples Kiss gets pretty lovey dovey

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Wasn't expecting a good ending for this (or at the very least, expected something bittersweet) so I'm pleasantly surprised.

LesbianPirate
Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

awwwww that ending was unexpected but cute as fuck

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Good Girl + Good Things = Good End :)

Shigure%20beach
joined Oct 18, 2017

Such cute yet lewd wholesome fluff... i'm in heaven.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

awwww they found each other by chance. <3

joined Oct 22, 2018

When seeing the words Les Fuuzoku, I thought it looked familiar. As it turns out, the front page art has been the official art of the anthology Les Fuuzoku on this reader ever since something else from that anthology has been uploaded. What is thag previous entry in the anthology? Why it's Kodama Naoko's Pafu Pafu of course. Now, unlike here, there was a page with the authors' commentaries on their respective participations in the anthology, but of course only Kodama's was translated. What I want to do now is to ask however knows Japanese to identify which one of the three untranslated ones is Homura's and translate it for us, please.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

"It's a good thing after all..." :')

joined Feb 16, 2020

surprisingly sweet wtf

TheWidow-Sensei
Capture%20_2019-08-15-23-46-48-2
joined Dec 1, 2017

never thought Homura Subaru could be this soft and sweet <3

To reply you must either login or sign up.